Girls und panzer

What would the guppies want to do on their honeymoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mZnsS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What would they want to do? Have fun and spend time with the person they love of course!

Saorifag, is that you?

Sure is, why's that? Got a request or something?

I do.
Fuck off.

No request at all family, no request. Just keep doing you.

>Hana on her honeymoon with Hanafag.

Drive a Maus cross-country with Yukarifag (me)

Thanks for contributing.

No worries mate, I'll keep the renders and typesetting coming as long as I've got the stuff to do. Thanks for the kind words.

What is that japanese term for a casual anime watcher that thinks of himself as an otaku?

I forgot.

My cute harem.

Where would Saori like to be taken, though?

That's a good question, I feel like Saori is the type of girl that could have good fun just about anywhere, whether it be by a beachside, in a fancy city hotel or a cozy mountain lodge. I'd probably like to bring her to my country and go sight-seeing, visiting the beaches and other neat landmarks.

I could go full cheesy cliché romantic and take her to Paris but I feel her homely qualities wouldn't mind visiting somewhere else so long as she was with who she loved.

Niwaka?

Anzu would like to be pampered at a resort or something along with lots of sex when the sun finally goes down.
Why are you so angry? Were you ignored in a previous thread or something?

>implying yukari doesn't know better than to drive a maus

Yes, thank you, sawhree-sensei.

>drive a Maus cross country
See you in a decade

>Spending a decade with the fluff fairy
Worth it.

consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

while holding hands

Why did it take me literally 5 seconds to load this picture?

What do I do now that I got her in my room?

Too much freedom

fug

We would take a Panzer IV and play bedtop senshado for hours on end, maybe drive around for a bit afterwards and get Italian for carry-out, watch the sunset on the beach and play some more bedtop senshado.
>Drive a Maus cross-country
Yukari would just get bored and leave before you can even get on the road.

Have a deep and meaningful conversation about life.

Chill and netflix. Maybe they have a boko playlist.

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Hana would like a tropical beach resort I think. She could afford an expensive resort due to her family's wealth. I would see her in a bikini all day, she could look at all the flowers that grow in the tropics, she could eat her fill at beach bbqs or luaus.

Last call. Post your waifu with an image and I'll add in dialogue of them rejecting you and/or calling you gross.

Okay.

Anyone have a link to the discord?

Yukari already has one.

Fuck off.

discord.gg/mZnsS

>implying she would treat Hanafag like that.

Cuddle and kissus.

Would they take me along on a trip to Russia?

No, but they would take me

Can I get one too?

/QRapC

These were fun to make, would not mind doing them again. Sorry if they look crummy.

For some reason, I had trouble of thinking of what Pekoe would say.

Katyusha one was my favorite to do. And damn, the Pekoe image looks pretty bad.

There was this from a while ago, I do not think anything I produce will beat it.

Since Alice is in university, sexualising her should be fine right?

Why is the Finngolian so weird?

I requested them. They're great

I want to get abused by Erika!

This is the perfect image

Lemme touch your fluff

I want to beat KaYukarifag to near death and lacerate his fingers to the point they'll never be able to actuate again, preventing him from fapping!

>he can't masturbate using the palm of his hands
Literally everyone's done some weird shit with their dick at least once.

I love you too man.

I can't see Nishi saying anything too out there so this one is kind of tame. But also I can't think of anything.

Jokes on him, I fap away with my onahole inside of my dakimakura.

Miho looks so happy!

I want to make her cry!

Part of me wanted to do a slutty version where she goes "You really think that handjob meant anything? I didn't even know I had one in my hand." or her going "We have a saying in America, and it's fuck off." but that kind of stuff seemed too low brow. Kay telling me to go away breaks my heart and makes me hard.

Why would you do this to my darling Erika?

Because another Erikafag requested for it. Please ignore if it's not to your taste.

Lewd Miho please

Another Erikafag didn't request it you fucking mongoloid, they're requested because nobody likes them. It's passive aggressive bully, how can you not see that? Is it just because you're that much of a sick fuck it seems natural to you?

Every GuP is a lovely girl and wouldn't let anyone down harshly get fucking serious you stupid degenerate cunt, your waifu isn't even from this series. The fact you're a regular here makes me think it's all just a sick fucking joke.

How about you keep reading up to the point where it tells you to ignore it if you don't like it?

Those requests if not for bullying are all probably samefagged so he has an excuse to 'deliver' content. He's probably floating around the wrong community if he's on the lookout for like-minded individuals.

Do you think Maho has good grades at school?

This took me a while to come up with something to fit the image. Hopefully this looks good.

Why do we have to be so mad? Just ignore me pal. I'll only stop if people do not ask for it.

Is it hard to accept people like feeling rejected somewhat? To see that cruel side from someone you like and admire? Sorry if you guys do not feel that way.

Why don't you take your garbage edits that eat up image limit to /d/ or /trash/ where they belong? You've been told to stop forcing shit but you still fucking do it. I honestly thought Nishi puke was super cute and in character, even fapping to it, but I knew it didn't belong here and I still told you to take a fucking hike.

The stuff that isn't pegging/beast/rejection is all pretty good to me, but as I said it just doesn't belong.

Crap, forgot to post the image.

Just wondering, do you want it to be a sequel to the Miho picture I posted or just something being lewd and rejecting?

You're delusional for two reasons:

First is that anyone cares about your attempts to police this thread

Second is that Erika isn't canonically a fucking cunt. She would definitely reject someone she doesn't like harshly.

I'm not Something standalone please

Sure. Working on it right now.

I do not even know what to say to you pal. I do appreciate that you like Nishipuke, but I did stop posting that after a bit.

Though, I do find it funny you are saying I'm eating up the image limit when you're posting images unrelated to your posts.

>lashing out at random people
>not even knowing if you're talking to the same person
I can see how you can like a bitch like Erika.

Caption threads are Sup Forums level cancer. Stop ruining good images with you shitty femdom crap.

>samefag
just because >1 person disagrees with something you feel doesn't mean they're all the same person

>femdom
>shitty

Choose one and only one.

Only tender, possessive gfd. Sociopathic femdom is scary (Mame) or stupid and gross (Starla).

>fresh hot meme opinions

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the edits but whatever, phases come and go. So long as it doesn't consume the entire thread I can look past it.

Plus if it's requested than that's all there is to it, it's requested. I agree they'd fit better on a more 'alternative' board rather than Sup Forums, but waifufags aren't exactly 100% on-topic either.

I want to write my name on that document

Sorry cunt you're too late.

I expand all images at the start of each thread and now pretty much wanna kill myself
I love the guppies too much to see them acting so venomous it's just so wrong

I want to write some random person's name on that document and see what happens when Saori goes through with it.

I want to tease Sawreehfag by saying his wife is hot and have my head smashed in with a breaker bar for being perverse! Saori belongs to Sawreehfag!!

I want to replace Saori's name with Sawreehfag's, then write my name on the document!

I kind of settled with this. Upon doing this, I realize I was sort of roleplaying as a lewd femdom Miho for you and that kind killed my buzz. If anyone has a better idea for dialogue, I do not mind editting that in.

This actually makes me feel guilty. Still better than CYOA.

I honestly do not even like femdom. This isn't what it's for. I just like seeing cute girls being cruel sometimes.

I do not plan for it to consume the thread, I'll stop once requests are gone.

Sorry.

Personally I hate this font.

The fuck is going on this image?

The greatest scene in any war movie ever.

Lets post pure and wholesome garupans

>I do not plan for it to consume the thread, I'll stop once requests are gone.
If the requests run the whole thread that's fair enough mate, I'm just saying it'd personally put me off the threads. End of the day though I'm just one guy, I'm just saying in hopes that this angry bloke stops skitzing it and waits it out.

Have not watched a movie in years. What's its name?

Sure, this any better. If you got a suggestion I'm all ears.