Women suitable for marriage and family

I've been thinking a lot about marriage/long term relationships and what constitutes a good one and I have come up with a few essential traits for a woman to have in order to be suitable for this. So many women now have fallen to a path of degenerate hedonism from a young age and I believe this is what causes a woman, or a man although they are not susceptible to this to as high of a degree as a woman is, to be unsuitable for marriage or motherhood, and therefore this is what a lot of these traits are based on. Just read a thread on MGTOW which inspired me to make this thread because I think that a family and children truly is the best way to continue your legacy as well as leading a productive and fulfilling life. Here are a few of the traits or "green flags" that I have come up with, more are greatly appreciated and also advice on how to find a girl like this would be very helpful for all of us here I think.

>Does not party
>Does not drink alcohol or consume drugs
>Ideally believes in abstinence until marriage, but at the very least has not had sex for fun or with strangers, only with someone with whom she was in a long term or serious relationship with
>Dresses modestly
>Ideally would not have social media, but as this is very rare, does not post self indulgent bullshit
>Does not fish for compliments
>Mentally/emotionally stable
>Heterosexual (not bi)
>Politics aren't super important but should not be radical if she has an interest in it (not #resist or full MAGA)

What do you think? Some of these might need tweaking, kinda seems like it's asking for a lot which is sad but I think a lot of these things go hand in hand so girls like this might be more common than we think

>>Does not fish for compliments
okay look everything else is fine, but you may as well just go hang yourself if this is a general requirement. even the most redpilled of women will still do this.

Yeah I see what you mean but I meant more shit like her saying "uh I'm so ugly" when she's clearly not. I'd rather have her say "do you think I'm pretty" or something like that instead, which I still think is fishing for compliments. Should have worded it differently I guess

> has not had sex for fun

Are you looking for a robot?

these women don't exist

> Does not party

How about Tea and Crochet parties?

No I mean for fun as in going to a bar or party and having a one night stand with some random guy or just sucking a bunch of dicks kind of thing

Sure that's fine

I have hope

I agree OP. I have the same requirements. Just convert to Islam and look for a good muslim wife. There are plenty that fulfill all of your requirements because this is how Islam often brings people up. Modest and good and not as degenerates. Some are overly radical though: Avoid these nasty scumbags at all costs! Their families will ruin you

Too bad Islamic women do it to evade being killed and not because their character is conducive to it. Also race mixing is generally a no-go

> I do not enjoy partying, when going out I prefer something reasonably quiet where we could talk
> I don't do drugs, I'm not gay, but I'm Greek so alcohol is a culture thing here. I can take my alcohol sir
>Wish I could go back and not have sex. I have have had 4 long term relationships and I'm 20. I can't handle casual sex, I hate that it's a thing.
>I have big breasts (34DD) and a big bum (100cm) so anything not modest makes me look promiscuous, and I get stares so I don't really do that. I usually wear mock necks, jeans, cute dresses with opaque black pantyhose etc. (No I'm not fat, my measurements are 90-65-100, and I have no belly fat, just thicc thighs)
> I only have fb page, with only some tagged pictures (yes Bruno buccellati is my profile pic), and I just use it to talk with friends
> I obviously need your reassurance. Sue me
> If you ignore me, I might take it bad, I won't lie. But if you take care of me, I'll return the favour x10
> Extremely heterosexual
> I have opinions, but not radical.
How many points is that? What do I win?

Do you feel like your views on partying and casual sex make your peers and other female friends look at you differently? As a man I definitely feel some peer pressure to go get lit and fuck bitches and stuff like that, which I'm not really interested in. I'd assume it's similar for women but I guess I don't know for sure

Oh, so everyone who acts how the religion says to does it to avoid getting murdered? Nah, many love their religion and do it out of love and because they sincerely belive. However, it is true that some are being forced, unfortunately. And just because someone marries a muslim doesnt mean they mix races. Islam is a religion not a race. The race can be the same. No mixing there

You won't find a woman like that unless she is VERY ugly or a jesus freak

But the right amount of money a woman can meet all of those needs

t. not all muslims

Asian women are suitable.

I agree, everything on your list is exceedingly reasonable and should be mandatory.

I do take issue with the last one though. It's really down to whether they can pull it off in an attractive manner, still maintaining their femininity and wife/mother roles.

No cats
Good relationship to her family
Likes kids
Has fun at baking or handicraft

>Does not fish for compliments
That's something every women does

> Mentally/emotionally stable
Women are more emotional than men and sometimes sperg out because of it. As long as it isn't too much that's fine

You will never in a million billion years land someone like that

Yeah, I guess there might be some pressure, but that has to do with the people you choose to involve yourself with. I don't hang out with people who enjoy that lifestyle and don't care about the others so..

These women do exist. I dated one for awhile but she was too boring. She did give head to a decent amount of guys before she met me tho. Felt great learning that :p

> Never date the eldest sibling if there are multiple daughters. They're always damaged goods and sluts, whom the younger sisters learn from. There are even studies showing this.
> Must have a good relationship with her father.
> Observe her mothers weight, this could be what she ends up like after childbirth. Always look for slim healthy mothers-in-law.
> Must be from rural or provincial places. City women are ruined.
> Make sure she has good hips-to-waist ratio.

>>Ideally believes in abstinence until marriage, but at the very least has not had sex for fun or with strangers, only with someone with whom she was in a long term or serious relationship with
Don't settle for a non virgin. One sexual partner is not okay. Purity doesn't work like that, once you go down that road, as a woman, you are fucked if you aren't spending the rest of your life with whoever you did it with. Once it's gone, its gone. it doesn't erode over time, it disappears all at once. Don't fall for the "low partner count" meme, the partner count should be zero. Women who aren't virgins should not even be considered as potential wife/mother material.

Think about it this way: At some point in the future she wants to get married. She knows she is going to have a husband. She knows that this husband is a specific person and that she is going to marry him. How is it not cheating when you know you are going to spend your life with one person, yet you still sleep around before you meet them? If she does, it shows that she does not hold you in any high regard if you happen to be the man she marries. What difference does it make (to her) if she cheats on you before you meet or after? This is her mindset.
The point i'm trying to make is that pre-marital sex is always cheating. You cannot say that you believe in monogamy, while at the same time going out and fucking strangers behind your future spouse's back. Stop looking at life as a straight timeline, look at it like everything that has ever been is and always will be, that time is just your perception. You are already married

you realize you're writing off like 95% of women here? unless you plan to accept anything just for being virgin,how do you plan to find a wife?

I like the way you think user

>you realize you're writing off like 95% of women here?
that's fine, i would rather be alone than be with someone who thinks so little of marriage that they gave their virginity to some random. I'm not going to settle. I'm not going to be a literal cu ck. if your wife has been fucked by anyone who isn't you, you are a cu ck

meant for

Just go Mormon.

You'll easily find a woman who meets these criteria.