Earn about 2600€ a month

>earn about 2600€ a month
>taxes take at least 800€
>rent is 570€
>internet/phone take 40€
>and they're raising alcohol tax next year

Is there a country that is fair for a competent welder in the world?

Come to merica welders make a killing here

Come here and enjoy low taxes
22% at maximum

watch this

>earn 750 euros a month
>considered a decent salary here especially as a student
>spend 400 on rent, trash, electricty etc
>200 on food
>100 on random shit
>left with 50

I'm sure that I will tripple that once I finish collage however it will still pains me that other average poles will suffer the garbage pay. I cannot even imagine the bus driven that drives to me my work who probably makes just as much as I do now yet has a family to sustain.

this. depending on the state you can make close to 6 figures with little taxes

>a competent welder
Pull the other one it doesn't have as many stress fractures

I'm an estranged father in Sheffield. There's masses of work, all agency, all constrained by EU ISO 9000 bullshit & makework HR & QC.
There's so many people taking a bite the money is a joke.
I can unironically earn more stacking shelves for ALDI
Unless I sell my soul completely for 6x12's & yes boss of course boss.

Seems the middle has fallen out of the trade. There's relining skips for pennies or dancing the ASME9 as a corporate bitch. I just want to put end plates on beams & get drunk on the weekends man

US has a shitload of work.

>Component

Refrain from using this word when trying to sell yourself to potential employers, faggot.

How to you make so few euros while welding in funland? The welders i know who work in Finland make 4-6k euros a month after taxes.

So, why is that? Why is the economy so bad there?

Well, consider yourself lucky my friend.

>Earn 2500 a month
>Taxed 20% (-500): 2000
>Considered rich in debtland, so leftist government taxes another 20% of the original 2500 (- 500): 1500
>Own a decent house, so have to pay housing tax (-100): 1400
>Electric bills from the sole government provider (-150): 1250
>Mandatory ((freelance)) tax (-200): 1050
>Office rent and bills (~500): 550
>Food for me and my wife (-300): 250
>Random shit (-200): 50

At least you can triple that one day, I have to work to pay most of my income to the government. And honestly, if it was just to pay for denbts, I'd be fine with it, most of that money is for all the gibs they give to their voters.

>component
r u dumb

USA

>severe shortage of skilled labor because everyone wants their kids to go to college
>lower taxes higher pay (30-50k starting if you're really certified) less expensive food less expensive rent
if you do, please go to the white midwest

400? well where do you live?

ok... give me 1 goodjob that component people get... retard

America, more so Minnesota. Mostly Swede Finn German Somali mix here but very good wages.

cracow.

to be fair I could get it cheaper (300) I just pay for the higher quality.

>what do the burger mean by this

Fuck off, we're full.
Actually, in fact, I think the settlement north of Las Vegas is looking for welders.

German

1400€ a month 40 hour week
400€ taxes

ggwp

>taxes take at least 800€
But muh free healthcare

>complaining about taxes in €
>and they're raising alcohol tax next year
i knew before opening up the thread this was you Finland

how much does health care cost a month actually in the US? I assume its on a per person basis but lets say you are a smoker, not the greatest heatlh but not boggie tier either. How much do people like that spend monthly?

America. Skilled trades are in serious demand and we could always use some more white (mongol) people.

I suspect it's the same situation as here, there's good work out there if you completely sell yourself. Suck mile after mile of dick, and work like a niggers bitch until you've ingratiated yourself with the management.

You aren't embracing the jew, you're embracing the jew's lackey. All that happens behind the mask besides the blue dot is internal monologue.
S'why welders are touchy cunts, like bricklayers.