Queen's husband is at it again

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/04/bizarre-prince-philip-cult-may-expecting-royal-visit-portentous/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fucking legend

Good man. Named the jew as well.

benefit scroungers are all the same.

True to his origins.

can i get quick rundown on this guy? genuinely know little about the guy

If she’s queen how is he not king?

Old school European Royalty (Greek) rescued,as an infant, from communists who slaughtered his family by brit spec ops before WW2. Became naval officer, then married the Queen. Has been thoroughly colonial and hilarious since then.

Wolf in sheeps clothing that man. Search The coming fall of the house of windsor. These cunts are evil. His eccentric harmless persona is for appearances only and their reign will end soon.

Look up 'Prince Philip quotes', this guy is priceless.

>Prince Philip quotes
“Deaf? If you’re near there, no wonder you are deaf.” Said to a group of deaf children standing near a Caribbean steel drum band in 2000.

holy hell this is gonna be a good read.

It was time for a reptilian queen, she's had 3 goes so now it's time for a male.

>kanglanders

If he's married to the queen why is he just a prince and not the king?

because Kings > Queens and the Queen is the head.

cements his legacy once he disappears his idiot mulatto loving grandson before wedding takes place.

I understand that but I always thought that if someone married the queen they automatically became the king. Can the queen marry a man and prevent this from happening somehow?

"joking"

no he's an honest lad.

>In Germany, in 1997, he welcomed German Chancellor Helmut Kohl at a trade fair as "Reichskanzler" - the last German leader who used the title was Adolf Hitler.

He had ties to a German royal house so they didn't want him to be king. It would have undermined the British families.... Even though they are all German anyway

The Queen is from the royal bloodline but Phillip married into it.
If he were pronounced king he would be more important than the Queen so he adopts the title of Prince so as not to usurp her.

>“You managed not to get eaten then?” To a British student who had trekked in Papua New Guinea, during an official visit in 1998.

im gonna go take a shower and come back

I see. Thanks for explaining britbros.

>"Do you still throw spears at each other?" (In Australia in 2002 talking to a successful aborigine entrepreneur).

I think continental royalty may be different from the British peerage system, but idk, I am just a yokel new worlder.

King of bantz. Will be a sad day when he passes.

>from communists who slaughtered his family

Small little circles they move in.

Reminder that there are niggers out there worshiping prince Philip as a god.

BASED PHILLIP!
Whens he gonna be king?

Statistically you're about three times more likely to a spic, nigger or mutt than I am to be a muslim or a nigger. So how's it going, Jose.

If by "named the jew" you mean continue to suck jewry dick and let his country fall into ruin then yeah sure he named the jew.

In a less sarcastic sense, yeah he's definitely based but in no situation to change anything for the better of his countrymen, so it doesn't matter that he's a good man when he does nothing about the things he believes.

He wouldn't be king anyway. It's the lineage thing.

>I understand that but I always thought that if someone married the queen they automatically became the king
First of all, no, they do not become "King" but rather "King consort" to show that they're lesser than the reigning Queen. In the northern monarchies it's "Prince consort" for some reason but the same still applies

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/04/bizarre-prince-philip-cult-may-expecting-royal-visit-portentous/

There's a good reason why Sup Forums wanted to invade and take over Vanuatu: We could have made prince Philip our state religion.

>At a Buckingham Palace drinks party, he told group of female Labour MPs: "Ah, so this is feminist corner then."

Amazing.

Watch "the Crown" on Netflix.

It's basically the story of how Philip BTFO's everyone and does whatever he wants while getting his dick sucked by the Queen of fucking England.

His quotes are basically Sup Forums incarnate

He was once asked

>what are the problems facing brazil moving forward as a nation
he replied with
>brazilians live there

Anytime I'm in a bad mood, I just think of that quote and I laugh my ass off.

That's one of the few modern tv programmes I actually like.

He’s not a king, he’s just a prince consort. He would have only ever been royal arm candy.

who becomes king/queen once phillip and lizzy die?

Same. Must be the lack of Marxism and non-whites in it.

Charles.
Redpilled on the yid and most marxist bullshit but far too deep into friendship with muslims.

>Charles
>redpilled

pick one, he literally says he will be "Defender of the Faiths" when he's King. Disgusting.

"Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed."

>Charles.
I thought he had been blocked because of the Diana/Camila thing.

>British education
Reread my post.

>If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?(in 1996, amid calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting)
I think this crazy bastard just became my favorite Brit

Wonder why saxe-gotha-coburg are sending out their propagandanigs to bolster this wanna be virus that destroys humanity
Could it be linked to the Robert Pickton pig farm murders, how the RCMP never investigated it properly because they're involved since SERCO owns almost all pig farms in Canada?
And SERCO is owned by the saxe-gotha-coburgs, i mean, windsor family?
Maybe ....

He's fucking great.

>"I declare this thing open, whatever it is." (on a visit to Canada in 1969).

>"Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed" (during the 1981 recession).

>"If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." (at a 1986 World Wildlife Fund meeting).

>"Yak, yak, yak; come on get a move on." (shouted from the deck of Britannia in Belize in 1994 to the Queen who was chatting to her hosts on the quayside)

>"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" (to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland, during a 1995 walkabout).

>"It looks as if it was put in by an Indian." (pointing at an old-fashioned fusebox in a factory near Edinburgh in 1999).

>"Deaf? If you are near there, no wonder you are deaf." (to young deaf people in Cardiff, in 1999, referring to a school's steel band).

>"You are a woman, aren't you?"(In Kenya, in 1984, after accepting a small gift from a local woman).

>"If you stay here much longer, you'll all be slitty-eyed." (to British students in China, during the 1986 state visit).

>"You can't have been here that long - you haven't got a pot belly." (to a Briton in Budapest, Hungary, in 1993).

>"You managed not to get eaten, then?" (suggesting to a student in 1998 who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea that tribes there were still cannibals).

>In Germany, in 1997, he welcomed German Chancellor Helmut Kohl at a trade fair as "Reichskanzler" - the last German leader who used the title was Adolf Hitler.

>"You look like a suicide bomber." (to a young female officer wearing a bullet-proof vest on Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, in 2002).

>There's a lot of your family in tonight." (after looking at the name badge of businessman Atul Patel at a Palace reception for British Indians in October 2009).

The royal family are bant-masters, they just hide their powerlevel most of the time.

The only people who come even close to their bantery are Australians.

This retarded Greek inbred is unironically the greatest living Briton.

They can be pretty caustic.

>tfw was in Duke of Edinburgh program for community service in highschool
>always thought it was bs that I had to do it
>got myself some sweet bronze, silver, and gold pins from the Duke of Edinburgh with a signed letter as well
>a decade later I see this

I will treasure these pins forever.

the king is pretty based and /our guy/

wasn't it prince Charles?

Don't stay in Asia too long or you'll get slitty-eyed.

its doesnt work that way only a woman can marry an become a Queen but a man cant marry a Queen and become King

The last true Brits

I honestly don't see what the problem with this is. It isn't even about political opinion at this point. He merely making light of all the terrorist incidents that has plagued London. Why is this even news? Why is everyone so fucking butthurt about a joke?

Back when my dad did the gold award in the 70's, all recipients got to travel to receive their awards from Philip himself.

Boy I wish that was true when I did it. Would love to meet the guy.

>king
No. He's the queens consort, he's not a king.

Thanks, user.
Will watch the press conference.

you fucking knob jockey

She's the soverign monarch. There are no co-monarchs in UK like in Andorra for example.

sovereign
misspelled it dammit

He married in. You cant out rank the queen so therefor he is DoE

fuckin hell

But if a king marries some thot she becomes a queen. It's specifically because the laws of inheritance in England favored male rulers over female, these rules have since been changed so he could become king now if he or his wife cared enough.

>Greek
*hits desk

look at this cucked little fags talking about theit HD telenovelas & laugh

Yes, the princes of teh Greeks are themselves Greek, just like the English queen is English, no matter what her genes might say about her ancestors' homelands. This has nothing to do with blood, its about majesty.

not sure man,
they try to hide him from th emedia but any time in public he says the most hilarious shit

>posts on Sup Forums of all places, using the memest of memeflags
>tries to mock others for their shitty tastes and opinions

oh my fucking sides
have to leave thread

Glucksburg, sounds Greek to me

That was Prince Charles you pleb

I believe you are referring to Charles

>"If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." (at a 1986 World Wildlife Fund meeting).

kek

What a fucking god.

>"I declare this thing open, whatever it is." (on a visit to Canada in 1969).
That's somehow the best to me. Do we know what he actually opened?

Yes, Canada.

kek

>no link

One of his quotes

"If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" (in 1996, amid calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting)

Our guy

Yes, if only there were some clue in the image that we could use to verify it, like say the name of the online newspaper it is published in. Oh well.

Anyone else watching him being portrayed in "The Crown" ?

Royal blood - Queen Regent (current monarch)
Marry the King - Queen Consort
King dies/mother of next monarch - Queen Mother