Do not click this link

There is nothing to be seen here. Do not be alarmed that there are over half the pictures of kids missing. Remeber, NCMEC and the CIA are trust worthy. We do not traffic children. Have a nice day.

api.missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=VA

Other urls found in this thread:

api.missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=WA
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like if you have to publish this you're protesting a bit too much

>I feel like if you have to post this. Your protesting a bet to much

You got me. All of these stupid dead children from the D.C. area mean nothing.

Would you rather protest against a bunch of dead children and their cover up? or Donald Trump? Serious question. Which issue is more pressing?

>Karen Guadalupe Cabrera
>race: White

Killing babies is bad!!

Neither is pressing.

If you look at Washington State only one kid had no picture. WTF
api.missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=WA

>The former administration let the CIA sell children to elites in order to blackmail and control them.

How is that not pressing? Serious question here. Are you just disinterested?

>devonte
>jasmine
>keivon
>desean
>evalyn
>parth
>diego
>wilfredo
>nahomy
>juan
>cedillo
>nevaeh
>diamond
>cabrera
>sayda
literally nothing of value was lost

Look at California or any other state. They always make the effort to make a digital likeness etc. Virginia is the ONLY STATE that does this. NCMEC is the one covering it up. It’s NCMEC’S database.

Disgusting

>It’s only niggers and spics so it’s cool

Elites in D.C. are mostly trafficking white children and babies. They only list the brown ones (and hide their pictures) so you won’t get your panties in a bunch about it. Go back to sleep user. The men have work to do.

>It’s only niggers and spics so it’s cool
First reasonably intelligent thing you've posted in this thread user

Do you ever wonder what being taped down to a table and tortured for 2 weeks feels like? I wonder what the trump admin would be willing to do with child traffickers. What do you think? You think Donnie will be forgiving? I don’t. How long do you think you would service in a white room?

*survive* in a white room

Why should I care about what happens to the jews when they're found out to be degenerate pimps that sell mongrels to child molesters?

Im not going to argue with you. Pretty sure you are one of them. You’re personality fits the mold perfectly. Stay out of my way

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23927
Manus Cooney - This guy is head of the national center for missing and exploited children what the fuck is he doing emailing Tamera luzzatto? Wasn't she the one bringing her kids to the pool party?

>You’re personality
kek retard

GREAT find user. Yes you are right, was the same one. I’m 99.99999999999999% sure
She sells her kids for sex. This is the same woman. The podesta’s also work at NCMEC

>You’re personality
>you are
>your
fuck me, edumucation?

I barely graduated high school. I didn’t go to Georgetown University unlike some people here.