Well Sup Forums ?

Well Sup Forums ?

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Ever heared of gorilla warfare? Good luck bombing people that hide themselfs.

Tell me more about how America successfully invaded Vietnam.
Tell me more about how America successfully invaded Afghanistan.

/thread

Because it’s guerrilla warfare with about 100 million guns pointing back at the us government. Rebels aren’t as dependant on infrastructure so sabotage will likely cripple the government in days. On top of that there’s the us military, many would likeley disobey orders to shoot american civilians. It’s not a question of “could they topple the government” it’s “how long will it take”.

Also fuck you, I can defend myself with whatever I want, don’t tell me what to do

American military can't even defeat Isis

>what is the Vietnam war

Good Luck
Armed citizens would bankrupt the US Military in a fucking week

Syria is approximately 185,180 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of Syria is ~17 million people (307 million more people live in United States).

You already got BTFO with this thread before. Saged and reported fag.

Also that pilots' family is murdered.

And that's why the various occupations in the Middle East haven't been an absolute shitshows...

Wait...

Someone should create an AI that posts this shit everytime someone makes these retarded threads.

Rick is a God and a Legend

>The absolute state of (you) whores

In hypothetical goverment vs people scenario, masses have simple advantage of numbers, also not all military has to be loyal to goverment.

In any case if enough people fight against goverment it is doable without having legal guns when shit hits the fan. People can just get them illegally beforehand or get them looting police/military. The whole premise you need guns is untrue.

Just a reminder. Switzerland was never occupied by the might of the German army. Why? Because the Swiss population was armed to the teeth. Faggots.

its guerrilla warfare you fucking dunce

>hurdur jets and tanks and shit
>hurdur muh Marines and soldiers
Marine here. The only people that we would be executing is you subversive liberals that are traitors to our nation.
Anyway, you draw up that battle plan for less than 1% of the population to control nearly 4 million square miles.
>thinks arty and CAS are factors
>thinks we will follow unconstitutional orders
>thinks we will defend liberal cucks that call us baby killers and retards with no other options
You people are a special kind of stupid.

Fiber, power, bridges, railways, pipelines, etc.
They're all exposed and they're is nothing the government can do to protect them. It would literally be so easy for the people the shut the entire country down.

And the most important parts of it all runs through the backfields of the country boys these faggots want to oppress...

Fuck it. We can only hope these tyrannical bitches are that stupid. There's are many indications they are.