*deserved to be president*

>*deserved to be president*

why?

Just look at what the years of having everyone knowing your husband was fucking around did to her.

it's what his friends say and he's too weak to have his own opinions. plus doing actual research is hard.

well she did win by 3 million votes

>firing squad.

i want her little cunny on my face!

Agreed, she should be president of ballot stuffing Mexifornia

Nearly 2018 and she’s still not my president.

She will never live a happy day for the rest of her life.

HER TURN

IT WAS HER TURN !!1!!!

>*didn't earn it & didn't receive it*
Do you work at Taco Bell or something? You need to earn your comps.

How did she sink so low?

monthly reminder she won the popular vote and represents the successful people of america who worked hard and didn't make excuses for their failure in life.

when will it be my turn?

The man that filmed this saved our nation

not only comps but comps for super elite belly fat of the purple skinned sharkwhale sushi that is an endagered species and has only been captured by man one time.

she shat all over the working classes & pushed racist identity politics, no wonder the cunt lost

yeah but that's not how the system works and you know it.
The rules where in place way before the last elections, if she had played properly she might have won.

Always earn your comps; otherwise you probably work at Taco Bell and get no comps.

yeah I guess so.. maybe I need to get out more and associate with the average person.

>represents the successful people of america who worked hard and didn't make excuses for their failure in life.
But that's the opposite of the blacks and feminists that voted for her.

I know I am just shitposting for the most part.

Hilary 2020

>She grew up to be a fine punching bag

What I don't get is the "left" propaganda pitch about how white people are bad yet they worship a white loser from a hillbilly state that they ridicule and hate. Of course totally ignore the rapist husband, but rape is bad and all white people rape. right?
Guess my point is how utterly pathetic your lives are for selling out. Well done, you achieved bottom and will stay there till you decide to eat at Muzzies Truck-O-Peace drive thru or that bottle of Oxy's.
Bye bye

Which makes no fucking difference shitcock.

I WANNA VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON

The feeling knowing Hillary will never be president is actually more pleasant than the fact that Trump won. Karma is real.

>*deserves to be put to death*

Would anyone else dick Lil Hillary or just me?

>flag
>commenting on someone else's election
>literally counting illegals and dead people
>muh popular vote

Could you stuff any more loser in your post?

>well she did win California by 3 million votes
fixed

Sure, if really really drunk and you deposited 250k into my bank account.

I WANNA VOTE FOR THIS GIRL

>deserved
>only election she ever won (dem primary) she had to cheat

t. drumpftard

Deserved to be aborted at birth. I'm staying pro choice.

Cheaters never prosper.

then why did Drumpf win?

because he's a ORANGE

a fucking ORANGE

Everyone knows orange privilege is real.

SHE WON BY 3MM VOTES AND I DEMAND SHE IS SWORN IN JAN 1ST! OR ELSE...

because he didn't cheat, you retard!

t. Drumpf

Hillary Clinton's mentor, Sen. Robert Byrd is a former member of the KKK, both Democrats. But you plebs keep believing the republicans are the racist ones and that the parties "switched sides".

shut up Drumpf

Good thing we aren't a direct democracy.

shut up Drumpf.

blah bah blah bla blh bbbllah

Who is this ugly demon child?

>Rare flag
Your women are sexy btw, they wear their emotions on their sleeve and are passionate.

Shut up, Drumpf

Yep, Just making sure your a shill bot, nothing to see here folks, move along.

President of the pedo occultists of Guantanamo Bay? Maybe.

His sacrifice will not be forgotten. But his name will.

This bitch laughed when Gaddafi was killed. I hope she will die more violent than he. RIP Gaddafi. You did nothing wrong. Jews will pay for what they did

Ayep, another One Post Wonderfag who just can't get over it. Nobody 'deserves' to be President.

Funny thing... had she divorced Billy back in the day, she just may have been elected.

Nah, she's too evil of a bitch. Truly deplorable.

One of the reasons why she lost is because she’s been shoved down everyone’s throat as “the next in line” by the media. She’s been “next in line” since I was a kid. You can’t begin to imagine how much joy the fact that she lost out on the presidency to a black man and Donald Trump brings me. She lost to the two most unlikely candidates in US history.

>MSM: voter fraud is a myth
>MSM: Trump won?!? We're investigating voter fraud
>MSM: whoops, voter fraud in these literally who states pulls up 100k fake and double votes
>MSM: California really isn't worth looking into for voter fraud

Hitlary Clinton

*deserved a hard wrap in the puss*