Could the UK be /our place/?

Could whites in US coordinate a take over of the UK?

> Only 65 million people.
> National language is the international language of commerce and many speak it.
> Lots are already white.
> Lots support nationalism (Look at Brexit).
> Canadian and Australian people can enter in legally.
> British decendents could sue in international courts for right to return.
> Cite America's treatment of slaves and the first nation peoples as evil and you need to leave gaining large scale surrport.
> First to go get donations to support the set up for next to come over.
> Move enough people to vote to allow any white to come in.
> Vote to stop state support making in an unappealing place for shitty races and current ones move out on their own.
> Vote to remove the rest.

> Profit?

Also post cute anime Brit boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

British people are generally pathetic and left wing. They are pussies who obsess over social justice. This is coming from an Aussie who moved here 4 years ago and will soon be a citizen.

It would be a Herculean task to sort our own problems with leftists out, and you want to go clean up messes that aren't ours too? Honestly the only way the Brits can ever reclaim their pride is by their own hands, if we do it for them they will remain as servile and pathetic as they are today.

Can confirm. - t. alienated native Brit

City people
Like in most countries

Small Towns and countryside are not left wing

Why you moved there? For a job?

No

Stay at home and be a good Yank

19y/o here, had a debate in class abou whether you need to speak English to be British. I'm Albanian here for uni and was the only one saying you must speak english.
The country's finished

>The Welsh aren't British

>whites in the US
Keep dreaming, mutt.

>Only 65 million people.
>Only

Uhhh...

USA already ruined the uk as well as the planet. How about you put your big boy colonizing pants on and get rid of niggers for us.

we are almost 40 million sven

They were right and you are wrong.
Speaking English doesn't make you British any more than speaking Mandarin makes you Chinese.

What's your point, Tommy Wong? Does that have relevance to this thread or what I said? Huuuuhhh

It means you will be long gone before any anglo country.

Those numbers don't count illegal immigrants so it's more like 70 million at least.

No we'll rape your children in the streets, Britain has the best training in the world, you have retards for soldiers who lost against gook farmers. wanna see how that goes down yank prick

Once again, that has zero relevance to the thread and that's a little bit rich coming from you when half of your population is Chinese anyway.

The Brits are too addicted to watching the BBC. The BBC is solid SJW crap while feeding off taxpayers. They hate Trump; support feminism, anti-Brexit and discriminate against white males.

what has become of your life that you went from living in australia to living here?, your doing it the wrong way round.

i would have to say.... No sir

Wasn't being very clear. The debate was about how Germany has integration classes for migrants and whether UK migrants should be made to take classes. Most said no as they are British if they live here and they can live in their Polish and Asian communities without speaking English and still be considered British. I said if you want to be considered British the least you can do is speak the language

I think you misunderstood what he's trying to say. Or do you believe that you can be British without knowing English?

>we'll rape your children in the streets.
>t. Muhammad

Fuck off, we don't want you.

Wanker.

mate one of your fatsos with a super soaker could take over britain.

as an american, i don't know if i'd want to go home, even though i'm basically pure brit. you'd have to DNA test all americans coming in though, because we have all these different European ethnicities here

Of course you fucking can. Do you know what British means? Do you think, hypothetically, that some backwoods Scot that could only speak Scottish gaelic, or some Welshman who could only speak Welsh is not British? Why do Americans think British means English?

No, fuck off. Let me enjoy my legal prostitution.

Fucking Americans. Europe should have ethnostates, keep your white nationalism in America. Britain is for the British, don't try to turn it into some country for all whites like you did to your own country. British nationalists should oppose most Euro immigration too.

here here

Americans seem to wank over white nationalism when they should be wanking over Anglo nationalism. It's the Anglo that has made the white race look exceptional. Slavs and swarthy euros are nigger tier compared to us.

Well by your own logic brexit shouldn't have won the vote dumbass.

Thats because you live in a city, the rural urban fringe is full of Lumpenproles, the villages and towns are where the good stuff is, in the South West and far North.

t tyrone the baby rapist

>i'm basically pure brit

Britanon, we'll have to raise a volunteer corps in America and liberate your country from the women who have seized control. Then we can expel the invaders

as i understand it a good amount of the london ambulance is staffed by aussies now, too many paramedic grads in nsw and not enough in london. that could be one reason

This, immigrants taking over, cameras everywhere, government taxing us to pay for scroungers and to import millions more third worlders, yet stupid fucking cunts still vote for more of the same. Fuck this shithole

At present, this is true. However, Britain is just an example of the cycle of history playing out. Strong men make good times, good times make weak men. When Corbyn fucks everything up, I am confident we can arrest and reverse our decline.

fuck off we are full

But you would turn is into another America? I thought we were trying to save our nations not unintentionally mix up all europeans into mutts

You mean it's the anglos the ones who fucked everything up. Meds did everything and all those "white" people destroyed everything they made in record time

>he says, in english

South west is full of drunks, druggies, and literal rural retards because a lot of smaller towns are post-industrial wastelands since manufacturing went bust half a century ago.
If we fixed the employment problem it would actually be a lot nicer desu.
Nature is still well looked after here too, although they're starting to create shit new-build estates everywhere they can, fucking encroaching urban bullshit

Anglos have gone to space while meds are stuck picking tomatoes.
It's not their fault. Getting ass raped by moors is bound to lower their IQ.

Fuck off were full... of pakis.

Yeah totally the anglos fault, nothing to do with Germans constantly sperging out at all. Face it, basically every major achievement of the white man can be more accurately narrowed down to the anglo.

Europe is a shithole because it's run by incompetent autists. The Anglosphere however is prosperous, but we need to make sure it is kept that way.

Yeah, your acid is prosperous

>mogg is a moggy

lmao don't worry user, someone appreciates it

already lost cause here

At least we've begun to take steps to arrest the decline? What the fuck are the Mediterraneans, the French and the Germans doing? A slight upsurge in support for -Eurosceptic- parties who aren't even committed to leaving the EU.

I dont want any more non-whites coming to Britian so could you please stay out America

Mate I'm probably moving to your county.
At least you mutts have guns, we're fucked over here

Thnx user glad it didn't totally nose dive ;)

>Could whites in US coordinate a take over of the UK?

No. Because having Amerimutts would dilute the racial purity of these glorious islands.
Pic is the demographic breakdown of my lovely little town.
I don't want fat half-nog/half-spic cops shooting me dead for breaking the rules of 'simon says', nor some cunt 'swatting' me.

Nor do I want some fat cunts fucking with my tea. You fuckers either stick it in the fridge or throw it over the side of boats.
No cunt fucks with my nice cup of tea. IT IS SACRED.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg

I want to fug that qt anime boy.

We've already threw off one oppressor .. No thanks

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

We are super over populated and the police arrest anyone who is pro-white. As well as we are approaching being 80% white. Racial consciousness is very low here.
US anons should move to Czechia/Austria/Poland/Baltics/Norway/Denmark/Finland/Italy. These countries are more white and have more potential.

M8 I think its only the police in england is that bad. Its not nearly as bad in scotland.

>lots of aliens in the country
>May trying to derail brexit as we speak
>May is an (((EU))) suck up
>almost made us lose lots of money
>lots of lefty cunts
>"65 million people" is a lot
>Be English
>Get the truck-o-peace
>mfw
user, you couldn't be more wrong
>t. English :(

You mean the Scots?

Don't deflect it lad, all the proof lies in the fact that there's a straight band of red going across Northern England.

We're all fucked and the current faces of British "nationalism" don't even live up to a quarter of the strength, resilience and intelligence of Mosley and others.

I know we are fucked, if only the South could rid of the rest

>they will remain as servile and pathetic as they are today.

don't expect that to change. The torch has been passed down. Time to rescue our father

Penis

> Lots are already white.
Yes, very good

>people who think they're the most honourable people in the world by hating their own race
>gangs
>sand people walking around everywhere as if they own the place
>Gen Z kids who look like the sons of hollywood pedos and offer you class A drugs
>shit "winters"
>if kara boga does anything bad to whitey, whitey will respect him even more after it
>MPs who use gender politics to point the finger at English men whenever anything bad happens
>grime culture
>anyone who hasn't gone to grammar school is gay
Britbong is the north west coast with less extreme weather and gangs of brown people who are playing the violent game labour MPs set up for them. We have more shitlibs in universities than wa and or as well. Just think of coming to the UK as going to seattle - there's lots of whites but they hate themselves, especially the younger ones.

Plz do, we need help.

We are literally full. Our tiny island is full. You can't come here.

Could this thread be /bait/?