The NEW leadership of the Alt Right belongs to Lauren Southern

On this new year, have you come to accept the leadership and guidance of Lauren Southern (Simonson), political scientist, philosopher, ideological leader, teen author and supermodel?

have you read her book yet, or do you criticize from ignorance?

some free paragraphs

I heard a bit of her book, and if that's the quality, I would prefer a more rigorous and deep thinker in the movement to lead

Guilty as charged

>listening to a woman's opinions on anything

lmao

>American writing

I mean, this is all to simplistic, a leader of a movement should have the leadership genius

are you an antisemite by any chance?

Leadership from a bitch?! C'mon user, you should know better.

she is smarter than you. she made the victory of trump possible

1. Her real name ((simosen))) is a jewish name.

2.'Individualism is wrong'.

3.Don't blame Muslins for killing,raping,torturing people-they just want a better life.

4.Number three is what our jew-run governments are always telling us.

5.Lauren Southern is an attractive, well-spoken girl who got whites to listen to her.Then came her Holocaust story.

you know only jews really have that much hate for Hitler. Is she jewish?

she is supermodel tier attracrive

>Is she jewish?
she is also pic related

>Says the frog about a leaf
Bantz aside, that is atrocious. Who releases a book written like that with pride? She always looked a little downsy, but this is proof.

Does she fuck asian guys? amwf is my fetish.

Not an original thought has ever come from her. Not one. We've been discussing these issues for many years. Decades even. How is someone so far behind the times going to be our fucking leader? She probably cheered when Trump was bombing Syria before TRS told her what to think.

She is an attention whore. Period. None of us should be following her. It's like going to 9gag for fresh memes. Oh hey look, it's le rage face lolochopter! Fuck me. How is she even making a living off this? It's got to be hoards of beta males shoveling cash at her like those gamer girls on twitch.

>tfw reading Hitler's Mein kampf is better than this woman.

Can't quite say, but I am a continuing truth seeker. And just by reading that excerpt I feel that she is a very shallow person who doesn't really contemplate deeply. This seems to follow in her same bubbly persona of real life. Revolutionaries are ones who put there passion into the works they do, and this will not be it, and will be lost among the endless other e-celebs books with history.

>woman leadership
>following a coalburning quartet-kike

So her premise is:
>When i say something it's like right but when other people say it it's like wrong like yeah

The state of American IQ for giving this any due respect

she does fuck Muslims. strictly speaking Muslims are Asians, and she does fuck them. see the last line on her book cover here: also see this ex boyfriend in pic related. quite chinklike in my opinion.

>hates Uncle Adolf
>hates fascism in general
>hates the Habsburgs

Why does the eternal Anglo hate us so, Sup Forums?

I love her writing, she's truly talented

I hate you too faggot

talented and thic

are you him?

the finn cuck that masturbates to Lauren?

Anyone want to take a guess at OPs real flag?

?

>hates globalism
>advocates pan-western nationalism
How the fuck is "pan-western" nationalism any different from corporate morality?

México.

finn cuck might be here

I always hear about you, are you the same finnposter of a copycat

Lauren

Laaauren

Lauren Lauren

Better than that Fed (((Richard Spender)))

Lauren Lauren Lauren

last

>when all you need to make a few grand per day is looks

Post without the meme flag. I bet you're from Finland.

Fugg boomers

Lauren Shill Force

Laureeen