>sure, ill take it, thats super cheap
>its dubbed
>no sub option

guys whats the least painful way to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/518440/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait... Steam has MOVIES???????

The steam movie has jap language. You have to DL it like it's dlc though. I'm pretty sure it's free.

store.steampowered.com/app/518440/
^
yes. also it has larry the cable guy: health inspector, which is a timeless classic.

>buying anime
>buying anime on Steam
>buying K-On anime on Steam

You brought this upon yourself.

oh fuck you're right. thank you alot user.

user

why

Dumb Mugiposter

>psychological horror
trolled

fuck off
you're retarded

Shut up nigger

mugi is best girl shut your dirty nigger mouh

Funny you should say that since Mugi loves a dirty niggers cock in her mouth.

Steam reviews.

>2017
>bases claims on steam reviews

>paying for anything

>it's now okay to admit on Sup Forums to guying digital dubbed anime for streaming purposes

ebin

simplee ebin

>le NWA MAYMAYUGI!!1!

Just go ahead and kill yourself right now. You are the cancer that is killing anime.

Yeah, save anime by buying it on steam.

I would get somewhat sad by these kind of shitposts but then I realize its likely posted by an actually mentally ill person and getting mad at one would be like getting mad a poorly trained dog that shat on the floor.

>a mugifag calling someone ELSE a nigger

The irony

DELETE THIS

Kill yourself.

HOL UP

>watching anime on Steam
>in exchange for money
Nigger what the fuck are you doing even? Do you even torrent? Jesus, just slit your wrists in the tub you massive cock-mongler

ur a fucking dipshit, its his money he can spend it how he wants.

keionfucks are cancer, what else?

K-on dub aint bad

bullet to the temple

of...?

Fuck you nigger, you are the reason Sup Forums exists.

>live outside of America
>no movies worth watching on steam
>RWBY lies under "anime"

Why not just take my life already.

>directly stating a dub is anything BUT bad

You're literally a bunch of clicks away of torrenting good movies.

>buying anime on steam
>killing himself over 4 bucks
I'm a giant poorfag and you embarrassed me.

I love K-On.

A cute girl feels the urge to do cute things with a cute girl.

Unable to do cute things, she is gifted with by cute ex machina with the cute girl's thing. Never minding the strange thing, she immediately does cute things, and is overjoyed to find out that cute girl wants to do cute things as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's cute things done with the cute girl, she only looks at her with a uncute expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the cute girl she did cute things with is not the same cute girl she originally wanted to do cute things with. In fact, she doesn't want to do cute things in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who wants to do cute things with the MC's own alternate universe cute self, who too is blissfully unaware of her desire to do cute things.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their cutest, most private things in order to equip the other with cute things they need to do cute things with their other cute selves. While the two do cute things with their alternate universe cute girls, NOTHING ensues as they begin to feel desire to do cute things with each other instead and question the NATURE of MOE.

>his money
>spend it how he wants
You can stop right there, samefag.

ebin

haha benis

>le BENIS HUE LA BENNIS

Only people with no money cares about what others do with theirs.

Get gone poorfag its time for dinner and you ran out of bread and butter.

You know what's worse than buying a CR sub? Buying anime on steam, OP just contracted mega cancer.

>k-on
>steam
>buying anime

why don't you slowly decapcite yourself with a dull knife

I watched K-on with the dub, but i never got around to watching the movie. Mostly because i dropped it, because it was a boring waste of time.