Signs you should propose?

How long did you wait to propose and did the following criteria fit?

1.She moves past petty jealousies.
2.She is intellectually challenging.
3.She is honest and genuine.
4.She is empathetic.
5.She is ambitious.
6.She is consistent.
7.She puts in effort for you.
8.She carries herself with class.
9.She is family oriented.
10.She holds similar values as you.
11.She works to improve herself.
12.She inspires you to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

markmerrill.com/7-signs-youre-showing-contempt-toward-your-spouse/
businessinsider.com/4-behaviors-that-predict-divorce-2016-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

13. She has a feminine penis

13. Hasn't burned coal
14. Hates Jews and niggers

This is pretty sexist desu. You should accept a woman's flaws, man up, and marry her no matter what. Standards like these are discrimination.

You do the "money test."
Talk to her one day and say you lost a lot of money. Doesn't matter how. Debt, gambling, stock market, got robbed, whatever.

If she ditches you then she fails the test. But if she decides to stick it out with you then she's a keeper and you need to marry her immediately.

>1.She moves past petty jealousies.
>3.She is honest and genuine.
>6.She is consistent.
Literally impossible.

But I don’t want to. I want a keeper, not a 2yr long marriage counseling membership combined with 20yrs of alimony.

>being intellectually challenged by a woman
probably better to just end it all at that point

13. Is not insane
Good luck with that one

15. She is smart.
16. She is Creative.

the only valid reason

she is a virgin

Met my husband when I was 19, he was the second huy I ever had sex with, we did not get married for 7.5 years, and then it was only so if be on his insurance when we decided we wanted a kid.

So, we waited 7.5 years.

>5.She is ambitious.

wut? why? women with careers are literal niggers

My gf is unironically all of these things. Should I marry here?

2, 7, and 11 are pretty rare qualities in women.
1, 3, 4 and 6 are almost nonexistent. You have a better chance of marrying your 2D waifu than finding these traits in women.

Was the first a nigger, you fucking whore?

yes. marry that feminine benis

Yes. Make her an honest women. Head over to your grandma or mum, steal their engagement ring and propose tonight. She can’t say no if she fits the 12 points.

Worst thing that could happen is she says no.

13. She is imaginary or a fembot

>How long did you wait to propose and did the following criteria fit?
This is a prerequisite not something special to be rewarded
>2.She is intellectually challenging.
i.e. she's going to go out of her way to "prove" how smart she is in a bitchy way
>women
>honest and genuine
>4.She is empathetic.
Innate to women
>5.She is ambitious.
Will divorce you for her career
>6.She is consistent.
Stubborn
>7.She puts in effort for you.
Because she expects something in return
>8.She carries herself with class.
i.e. is a bitch
>9.She is family oriented.
1 adopted refugee and a dog
>10.She holds similar values as you.
Like insisting on leftism and ruining you if you disagree
>11.She works to improve herself.
So she can get more attention from Chad
>12.She inspires you to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you are.
If you're Chad

This.

Married the woman whose virginity I took. I was 20 she was 19, popped that cherry. 7 years together now, married, both working, just bought a house together - both want a family.

If you take her virginity she will love you to death.

Good luck finding that, especially in Germany

Nice larping there kid.

tits or gtfo!
unless you're a trap or a homo, then just fuck off!

How about has a vagina and not a micro penis

Such a woman doesn't exist. Why do men have unrealistic expectations?

If you have standards so high, at the age of 40, you will have a choice between some slut or your hand, because every other woman will have gotten married.

>7yrs
>no kids

did you even try?

aww

>having 1 partner before the real deal
>whore

you're a delusional faggot

Bitch please, having standards is now bad?

What about all the shallow cunts that wont date men if they are not 6' tall?

95% of women are NOT marriage material, and we are going to have an entire generation of used up whores that noone wants to settle with.
Best part, they brought it onto themselves.

We just got married 3 months ago, we did not try using condoms still or pull out or head or w/e

Goodluck finding a fuckable woman that has all of that

"Maybe"... But at the same time this is pushing interracial stuff isn't it. Mutt-Free zone.

>Defying a women's nature
Well said.

Merkel plz go

13. She does not have contempt for you.

Contempt is the opposite of love. It is the marriage-killer. Psychologists have studied romantic couples nd found that if one shows signs of disrespect—contemptuous behavior like eye-rolling, sarcasm and name-calling—is the number one predictor of divorce.

markmerrill.com/7-signs-youre-showing-contempt-toward-your-spouse/

businessinsider.com/4-behaviors-that-predict-divorce-2016-2

this

Ontario girls aren't pure.

1. She is non-political

A mistake young fags make is thinking that they want a "red-pilled GF", without ever realizing that they would be dating a tranny. Politics are fundamentally a mans sport. A woman that has the mindset to grasp all the political theories, maneuvering, team vs team intricacies is in fact a man.

damn this is a really good idea

No shit?

1. She is black
2. She hates Jamal
3. She doesnt say "axe" instead of "ask"

I'm from Ontario, she was raised in Paris.
I literally watched the blood come from her pussy :)

She's Jewish or English.

>> Debt/gambling
You mean being an idiot?

I don't want to be that guy but this. Women of the garbage variety are going to show their true colors, real fast.

>she was raised in Paris.
yeah ofc. duhhhhhhhhhhh

>you're a delusional faggot
Enjoy your used, rancid, pussy until the divorce happens

This.

Both sexes imprint on the first person they have sex with. Whores ignore this fact, but the less partners both sides had, the longer the relationship will last.
"Look for a virgin" is not a meme, its wisdom passed on through generations of stable marriages.

That's so accurate i want to kill myself

>4.She is empathetic.
>5.She is ambitious.
>6.She is consistent.
>12.She inspires you to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you are.
One in a million chance to get a women like that.
Might as well try the lottery better chance at getting one like that.

I had sex with one girl before and it's one of my few regrets, wish I never did.

Don't lose your virginity just because you have a chance to. I got scared and lost it at 19 and a year later started dating my wife.

Still regret the first.

not true, friend. my high school gf and i lost our virginities to each other, made promises of love through her second year of college when she fucked chad and his roommate after a night out. she told me at first it was an accident, but then admitted to wanting to "experiment." after i left i heard she experimented her way into a pregnancy scare. good riddance.
current gf has told me i'm her third. been together for two years now, so far so good. plus one of her past bfs trained her to suck dick like her life depended on it, so all in all it's a good deal.

Hey look a grown ass man that had a father to teach him about the shit tests you need to do.
You women only love you because of money, nigger.

>95% of women are NOT marriage material, and we are going to have an entire generation of used up whores that noone wants to settle with.
Please. What constitutes marriage material for you?
OP is not realistic. There may be hundreds of such women in the world tops. What are your standards?

what are the points that don’t work?

my wife fits literally every single one of these points. which ones do YOU not satisfy?

1. She can sing lullabies.
2. She is not a genetic curiosity.
3. She is your race and receptive to your culture.
This is all.

I met a few who fit most if not all of these points. Maybe not 100 percent every day, but most of the time.

>be Serb
>diaspora scum
>marry a white, virgin, Danish girl

jbga

Here's a pic of my husband and my daughter, she's 2.

And the first guy wasn't black, he was blonde and blue eyed. He broke my heart after he cheated on me though, made me not trust guys for a while. Until I met my husband.

sooo never for you

So it's a joke article? That's like saying "She isn't a woman".

I see someone who is asking to be nuked.

/thread

and your ethnicity, being an ethnic mutt is basically the same as mixing races

Check
I guess the is a positive but 1-800-COME ON NOW, this is fucking rare as fucking hell. Everyone knows women are like children and this goes for the strive for intellectual capacity.
Check, but this also falls under 1-800-COME ON NOW. Honor is a foreign concept for women. Most have no idea how to be straight forward and are extremely passive aggressive in nature.
>4.She is empathetic.
Check
>5.She is ambitious.
WRONG! This is not a criteria and if she is its almost a dangerous fault, red flag run away.
>6.She is consistent.
1-800-COME ON NOW, We have reached beyond unicorn territory on this list now and were only on number 6.
Check
Check
MEGA fucking Check
Check
Check
Check, with a contradicting statement. Preferably you do this by yourself but its good to have someone close to you to see weak spots you might ignore or not see.

Anyhow if I spend every waking hour of my life looking for a women like this I'm going to end up in a grave alone even if I take out the ridiculous criteria. The three you really want is 4,8, and 9. Everything else is just bonus points.

Race mixers are fucking disgusting.
Burn them.

I wish you and your beautiful family a happy and prosperous new year :)

top kek

Mutt is racial thing, not ethnic.

i guess you should get right on that

>my high school gf and i lost our virginities to each othe
No american women is a virgin, cum dumpsters not virgins.
Nigger.

zivot je dobar

I wouldnt marry another Serb diaspora, that's asking for trouble - I did have the option to go back home and find a woman. Literally I'd wave my Canadian passport around and the pussy just floods you.

>implying i've ever talked to a girl
do you think I'm some kind of fucking normie, Kraut?

Read the thread you muslim.
A women is never content.

Sup Forums sure is full of woman experts

No mention of Hymen, opinion discarded.

This guy knows women lol. #2,6,8 kek. Thank God though my fiance hates refugees and doesn't trust niggers overall.

>Literally impossible.
ITS A TRAP!

They missed the most important one:
>1. She is loyal.
The most important thing (assuming you're attracted to her in the first place) is that she never betrays you. That doesn't just mean cheating, it means things always having your back with others. Not arguing with you in public or running you down to her friends.
Very few women can do that, or even realize it's important, because they've been taught that the woman is always the smart one who's right more often than the man.

>he cheated on me though, made me not trust guys for a while
Your ex isnt every guy and every guy isnt you ex you cunt nigger.

NO FORESKIN NO HYMEN GOYS

For starters, I've never met a woman who is ambitious and family oriented at the same time.
I, for one, don't give a fuck about my career, my husband should man up and work, my job is to motivate him, stay at home, do the chores and raise the kids right.

I put in effort for my husband only when I have to, ie. he is sick or something. In the normal state of affairs, we try to make each other's life easier, but I won't be his servant.

Fuck the "class". I'm a mom, I only care about our family, not what others think of me.

-She cooks
-She cleans
-She prefers consensual sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

top tier advice right there, a good woman should have her qualities outside politics and simply mold her views on yours as time progresses. Getting a "redpilled gf" is basically asking either for a tranny or a mentally damaged chick.

Fuck off sweden hows the grenade attacks and child rapings?

see

Polish people are drunks and fat faggot goys.
Must be that russian blood from all those rape babys.
No one likes drunks.

pretty bad, but do you have time to care about that when you havent even started with the burning?

you can tell someone is a newfag by how they react to obvious jokes

>serbia women dont want to work they want to raise kids.
>american women want to work and are sad, angry and fat.
Yea I think serbia is winning country.

>Yea I think serbia is winning country.
Yeah. Think again.

Feminists will assign me to the partner who desires me although I will be reminded she doesn't actually need or like me all that much, I have no choice but to accept because women have been raised their whole lives thinking prince charming will sweep them off their feet, they're entitled to it through expectation. Also If I reject her that would be me just enforcing misogynistic standards. Don't ever disagree with her thats dominating male chauvanism do everything she says and never misstep cause that's manipulation and or rape.