Discuss

Discuss

Finished it yesterday and it was pretty good. Didn't understand why the priest dude was sick a stupid fuck tho.

Such*

The priest was the only one who was wrong and he got the best ending.

Doctor was absolutely based.

Such a good show. You could feel the tension and OST was absolutely great.

I really hate to say this but this user is right. Holy shit, not only did he get to betray his town but he got to fuck a loli vampire. What a fucking bastard. I want to know what the fuck the author was smoking.

Is this the best adaptation ever made? Aside from a very few details at the ending of the story, the manga is exactly the same as the anime, to the point i'm not sure what exactly is different from each other.

He tried to commit suicide once just because. He's suffering from depression and so makes really dumb, self-destructive decisions like many depressed people do. There's a reason why it's called a mental illness.

well, what was the alternative?

did Stephen king ever sue?

Megumi deserved a happy ending.

>oppressor of the working class detected

If she wasn't such a shitty friend to the only people who actually gave a fuck about her, I'd feel a bit more sympathy for her dumb ass.

I love the anime but the manga has some well needed world building and goes into the motives of the Kirishiki's.

There were only two vamps I wanted to live. That being the nurse and nao. The rest got what they deserved.

Reminder that the shiki had the option of doing the bidding of the Kirishiki or be left out in the sun to burn.
And in Megumi's case she gets to not be burnt to death but if she proves herself as a active attacker she can get promoted to the city unit and finally escape hated Sotoba.

>being a bourgeois

best subs for this?

Can't find HS so I guess whatever's available?

>Hey, bro, I vivisected my wife for medical science.
>So let's fight vampires and shit.

t. Japanese House

Fuck Megumi. Everyone in a rural town knows a Megumi and they're always worst girl.

Poor wife.

Reminder that she terrorized her friend because she hated her for no reason.

It's been a while, but I think umee was the top choice.

Fuck Seishin

The shikis did nothing wrong.

Doctor did nothing wrong

I watched Shiki a week ago and absolutely loved it. Those last 8 or so episodes were so fucking metal.

Just started watching it after seeing this thread. The writing in the first couple episodes has been great.

Im sure Sunako did

You're in for a wild fucking ride.

Best girl, other characters need not apply.

Posting best boy.

So were him and teen MC actually dead or could they survive?

The bitchboy teen mc had to get his moment in the sun and kamikaze him. How everything went according to keikaku was a bit questionable since the mc was getting his ass handed to him but oh well.

Reminder that it's fine to /thread your own post if your own post isn't your own stuff.

The doc deserved a better ending. Screw Seishin, what an indecisive fuck.

>t.
Fuck off, Sup Forums.

Vampires are monsters. Vampires are infectious disease.

You missed the point of the show and because of that ff you lived in the Japanese countryside you'd also be the reason your towns are dying.

edge shit

>she is crushed by machines of labour!