What happened at Disneyland?

I was there the day the "electricity went out".
There's no way it was just an electrical problem. I watched Channel 7 film their report, then watched the report on tv later.
I watched fake news being made.

Can anyone fill in any details?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cZrgE0u5gS0?t=11m20s
studionewsnetwork.com/articles/disneyland-power-outage-cover-attempted-terror-attack-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Likely some wahhabi has taken hostages and was killing them "because bulrdpf banned our immigration".

Disney, being closely tied to global """liberalism""", would sure be able to suppress the footage and secure profits. Personal stories would be suppressed, police and nigger gangs would clean family members of those who was taken hostage.

Stories like this should not get out this soon. Liberalism has to accumulate critical mass before. Then terrorism would produce changes of laws to allow muds to do more, instead of brutal response in society with lynching any Saracen there is.

>There's no way it was just an electrical problem.
why?

checked

I don't think there was a hostage situation going on, but who knows. I do know that the level of law enforcement and explosive sniffing dogs, etc was way over the top as a response for an electrical outage.
They were not letting anyone in the park from about 10:30am until almost 10 PM. I went through security twice only to be told the park was full and they weren't letting anyone else in.
At one point, they cleared everyone out of the shuttle bus waiting area in an orchestrated maneuver that was spectacular to see. Move a huge crowd quickly without alarming anyone and without doing it like there was a riot going on.
It wasn't just a power outage, though. No way.

The amount of law enforcement and the length of time the park was closed to incoming people.

You're a retard.
Anaheim Public Utilities reported that 4,400 customers were without power, and the Disneyland parks initially experienced the outage before backup generators kicked in.

The outage lasted for about 40 minutes to all other areas surrounding the park. An animal "interacted" with a transformer, causing the outage, Anaheim Public Utilities Melissa Seifen said.

You are an idiot of you think they needed a massive amount of law enforcement and bomb sniffing dogs and essentially closing the park for 12 hours because of a 40 minute power outage.
Sheeple much?

They used the in-house electric chair on two employees who refused to work overtime.

can confirm this my dad works as an electrical engineer for disney

I don't doubt there was some sort of electrical issue, I want to know what all of the other crap was about.
A power outage doesn't close the park for that long. Also doesn't make a bunch of people go through security, only to funnel them right back out into the shuttle bus area.
If I wanted google answers, I'd have googled it.

Nobody reports the missing tourists because the tourists don't know anybody here... get it?
Disney's entertainment section is for cleaning all that money.
>BUT I THOUGHT DISNEY WAS AN ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY!?

Ok, more. I want to hear more.

Or maybe they do a full security sweep because their security system is more vulnerable when power is lost? Because they are one of the largest tourist attractions in the world and an actual attack there would be catastrophic to their business and reputation?

This was hours long, and well over an hour after the power had been restored.
They didn't let people in for many, many hours after it.
They know their stuff, they can get the park all cleared of whatever pretty quickly after something like just a power outage.
This really was way more than just a power outage, as told on the news.
I figured someone here might know something.

>going to Anaheim, CA
>home of the cholos and chinamen

truly the best experience

You are a retarded nigger you know that? You act like the families of the tourists don’t know they are going to Disneyland. Sega.

The entire place is sinister as hell.
My family was in there, I was outside trying to get in. Then seeing all that was going on outside, after waiting a bit and just watching, I contacted 2 of the adults in our party.
The one answered me back with, "I googled it and it says it's a power outage".
I am fairly familiar with standard operating procedure there, as well as other resort type places.
This was out of the ordinary, even for a power outage, even for a busy holiday.
The adults in charge inside were going to have fun, even if it killed them.

Do you have something more productive to add other than calling me a nigger?

I used to live close enough to hear and see the fire works every night.
GrandMama's bucket list was to take all the grand kids to Disneyland before she dies. It's the only reason I agreed to such tomfoolery.

Disney Insider here.
I’ll probably get fired and arrested for this, but the people must know.
You see...

...we found a real life...

...dear Jesus forgive me...

...a real life...

What was that???

Someone’s at my door!

THEYRE BREAKING IN!!!

NO!! NOOOOO!!!!

the truth is trump gave everyon money for holiday seoson, pepole who hate trump love disneyland and thus this stupid holiday weekend. fucking brainwashed morons. disneyland

Mickey's gonna rape dat ass.
>heeeh heeeeeeeeeeeeh!

Ok real life Disneyland insider. It was the jews, spread the word, they're behind everything. I can't say anything more just now, mecha Eisner is coming for me, I have to relocate.

An off duty officer discovered an EBE blatantly out in the open.

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Member of Disney's Special Tactics and Rescue Service here.

Nickelodeon Studios tried to sabotage us again by releasing a greased up Dan "Get in the van" Schneider in Frontier Land. Took us a while before we cornered his ass in Goofy's Playhouse.

Ok, more, please.

kek
new to Sup Forums

Nope. I expect a pack full of retards here.
Just trying to find some info and the retard static gets annoying.
I could swear I read something about Q and something like this.

Some annoyance was arrested

I watched a guy say something about a bomb to his buddy and get whisked off like a rag doll.
No, there was much more activity than that.
I am sort of looking for anyone that knows of a direct Q reference to Disneyland.

>Q
Ah, yeah.
Funny how It was expelled from here

There's a dozen or more vids on yt talking about Q, but I would like some other info than just some who knows who on yt.
I was there and saw a bunch of not ordinary things going on.
Looking for anything that might explain it.
Wasn't normal. Wasn't even normal for typical law enforcement activity.
This was out of the ordinary, the whole scene that I witnesses for several hours from the outside.

>going to disneyland
>kekistan
Underage faggot detected. Either that or a braindead boomer mutt.

Dickhead, they shut down the whole grid to cover for it.

...aaaand you're a mouse shill aren't you.

Sheckelsteins ruined Disney.

A brain dead boomer mutt wouldn't have noticed anything out of the ordinary.
They'd have googled it and read that everything was just fine and called it good.
Underage? Nope, try again.
Any of you fags been following the Q posts? If so, was there a direct reference to Disneyland?
Have a couple of yt vids playing in the background. One starts off with mentions of God and the ends days, etc. Yeah, NEXT.
I want some info about what I saw. What was I seeing? The level of crowd control was nothing short of amazing. Not typical law enforcement methods.

To cover for what?
That's what I am asking, WTF was going on? it wasn't "just" a power outage.

Shill? kek No, I kept hearing the south park mickey's voice all damn day. Now get out there and make me some more sheckels!

South Park knew

They always do.

Ok, I found one yt vid that has a reference. Have no idea who this dude is. But here's a reference to what I was looking for what I started this thread.
Can anyone add to this? Starts at 11:20

youtu.be/cZrgE0u5gS0?t=11m20s

Here's the article that yt guy was reading from.
studionewsnetwork.com/articles/disneyland-power-outage-cover-attempted-terror-attack-Sup Forums-thinks/

Yes, him saying user wrong and having to explain what Sup Forums is makes his commentary laughable.

disney fucking sucks
they took over blizzard but i think blizzard done it before hand but i think probably udner direction of disney, ruined blizzard
just fucking everything disney does is shit. final fantasy now is about gay becuase of disney owning square peniss

Can someone redpill me on Disney?

i
>just fucking did this

Why would you check 47?

Because I was channeling retards so they could repeat what google had to say about the Disneyland incident.

Short answer, they are the Borg.

Yes Q specifically said that Disneyland is a distraction a long time ago. This might be what he was talking about.

The only way to secure a greasy Dan "come sit on my cushiony hand" Schneider is to pike him in the rusty badge with a baton and jog faster than he can walk. He is immune to tasers.

Israel probably tried to bomb it or some shit.

Same as always

There's a statue of him on whatever main street is called at California adventure and he looks just like a young Hitler. From then on, every time you go into a dark tunnel ride cue, you're thinking you're going into the gas chambers or something.

Ok, good. Then I didn't remember it incorrectly. Do you know what it was a distraction for?

That's possible or just bomb threats, but there seemed to be even more going on than that. It did almost appear to be a training exercise.
The way they dealt with the crowds, like I said, was nothing short of amazing to watch.

Disney is a CIA operation.

As far as I know all he said was it was a distraction, I'm sure we will find out possibly soon, or maybe not.

I was gone and didn't see if there were any threads the day it happened.

Ben shapiro doesn't actually have a sister.

There's some serious mind control shit going on there, no doubt. It's like everyone walks in the place and is hypnotized.
It's a super weird place to be if you're red pilled.
I told 2 adults, one of whom is supposedly red pilled af, and was completely blown off by my concerns. They were all inside, I was outside because of the power outage and not let in. We'd actually have long discussions about keeping eyes open, etc because we knew we were going to be in a place neither one of us felt entirely safe in 2 days after Christmas due to all the public stuff that has been going on.

A VIP needed private access to Club 33.