Fire Punch 46

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Things got heated pretty quick.

Deep

>Heated

this is, genuinely, the most terrifying manga page i have seen in a while. this might actually haunt my dreams

This is my fetish

Has any manga character ever gone more nuclear than Agni does this chapter?

>loses hismself
>can't maintain his face regen anymore as it turns into hellish burning mess
This is a pottery I can get behind.

so...did he just punch everything or has he developed mild fire control?

He just got fucked in the mind that hard that his bloodlust for revenge took over and decided to finally "finish" what he started.

he killed most by walking past them and getting his fire "rubbed" on them or their clothes

Ripped his own hand off and punched through a man using the bone sticking out.
I fucking love this manga!

Just for a second when I thought people won't get killed this shit happens. God I love this manga

>People complaining "Durr it's not the edgy thing it was at the beginning anymore"
>People losing faith in the Fire Punch
And let's not forget, the people from behewhatever believed into raping women, keeping slaves, and that being blessed meant you had God's right to do basically what they wanted. Doma's reasoning was very likely to actually be just excuses because he didn't want to die (in fact, remember that when he encountered Agni the second time, he was fine for any kind of repetance except dying. Awfully convenient for a mass murderer).
That said, I'd have been fine with it if Agni decided he really didn't want to kill him in the end.

Imagine this: Agni jerking off on the kids setting them on fire with his flaming semen.

Would that be edgy enough for you?

I would've preffered if they didn't show the footage.
I like it when what happened is left to interpretation instead of being spelt out.

this mad man

YOOOO THIS SHIT IS LIT AS FUCK

>And let's not forget, the people from behewhatever
Managed to maintain a city with all the inhabitants in the dire times of trouble, so don't shit on them.

The whole God thing was just for people to have something to cope with, due to times being shitty, that was like the whole point.

Doma's reasoning was rather spot on. Him pissing off Agni was pretty much personal bout between them.

And lets not got hypocritical, Agni's walking "mass murder" path straight and steady as well, not to mention spreading cannibalism and being OK with people referring to him as being a deity.

Also the whole concept of murder doesn't even make any fucking sense in a lawless setting, so you are being fucking stupid.

He doesn't need to punch it, just being in contact with Agni is enough for the flames to start torching someone else.

No, it was better showing it, this way it makes perfectly clear Agni doesn't become some edgy teen's fantasy beserker that relishes in killing everyone in his path.

The way Agni acted during his oxygen deprivation daytrip makes him into a machine more or less, he killing people other than Doma was merely reacting to their attacks, he killed them by just walking past them, it was Doma he truly wanted to kill, the one he Fire Punched.

>Agni doesn't become some edgy teen's fantasy beserker
That much was clear already.
He was visibly shook when he came back to his senses

anime when?

Not soon, I assume. Story is really condensed so far.

It fully deserves a live TV adaptation.

He being shocked after coming back to his senses didn't confirm anything beyond the fact that he isn't himself while "transforming" into fire punch.

He could have adopted a berserker alternate personality or have become a silent monster acting on instinct, this chapter just confirmed the latter.

More than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Best 46 chapters i have read instead of studying

Nice one

All Doma had to do was fucking apologize.

>N-no! I did nothing wrong! Cannibals! Education!

He looked more scared that anything right before he died. Didn't even look upset that all of his kids were BBQ.

i assume when we have about atleast a hundred chapters

>Managed to maintain a city with all the inhabitants in the dire times of trouble, so don't shit on them.
Just because someone managed open a door by kicking it down, doesn't mean it's a feat or that knocking was never an option. It just means they were shitty people.
Clearly making kids have sex with dogs wasn't necessary, or cutting off their legs, and God knows how many more things that they clearly did.

People of behemdolg were unnecessary horrible, and it shows by all their unnecessary cruelties.

I mean Jesus christ

it was fully rhetorical and supposed to represent modern metropolis. the psychoanalyst having no morals, the concept of resources founded on the sacrifice and pain of others. these are allusions made in multiple stories with very clear similarities

actually this story could be called extremely cliche if it wasnt for the attempt to represent the depths of torment. immortality, immorality, immolation, judgment,