Someone hyped for SukaSuka? 11 april is coming

Someone hyped for SukaSuka? 11 april is coming...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qk0L3P3hSv4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGfC2boki-I&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=uq1E5mp0UKY
sukasuka-anime.com/news/index00050000.html
kareno.moo.jp/info_works.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so like, is it good

I want to, but they'll probably fuck it up

Everyone's hype for it
or we would be if they would actually release the goddamn PV.

Oh well have the ED youtube.com/watch?v=qk0L3P3hSv4

>I want to, but they'll probably fuck it up
Hope not

Will watch, but not expecting too much

will probably watch only for her

Her legs look thin. Almost like an ant.

Yes it's great. Strong contender for AOTS

>LNtrash
>good

I'm not. Promotional art looked really bad and the lack of pv isn't encouraging.

Is not this LN that nips said not to put to much hope because only early chapters are good then it went shit. I also remember nips said it sold pretty good for first volume around 20-30k or something, after that it can not even sell a 10k

The PVs actually finished, they played it at Anime Japan apparently. It just hasn't been publicly released yet.

Why does that character look like a cancer patient?

Cancer patients are never that cute.

Would explain the anime

This serie is fucking cool I'm saw in japan festival
Trailer so good

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGfC2boki-I&feature=youtu.be

Cute!

It's going to be the best anime ever made, ever.

I was expecting really bad animation but this is great.

Looks really good. Girls are cute.

>that song
I'm going to cry if I watch this, aren't I?

It depends on how far they get.

could be alright

It works fine if you don't know Japanese I guess.

>The series is set in a world where humans have been driven to extinction by "Beasts." The duty of fighting the Beasts fall to "Fairies," who are destined to use their powers to wield "Holy Swords" called "Kariyon" and eventually meet their destiny of death. A sole human being named Willem wakes up after several hundred years, and continues his fight against the Beasts. The series follows the everyday and transient lives of the leader Willem and the female fairy warriors.

I would like to be hyped, but they aren't making it easy.

The soundtrack is so beautiful.

Might want to think twice about this, they are in for the kind of suffering that would make the cruelest man alive recoil in horror.

Now if only it was a full adaptation.

How much suffering in this show?

too much

So what is this about?

The world was destroyed 500 years and the MC just sat there and turned to stone as the last human alive. Now these girls are still trying to beat the beasts that destroyed the world, only way to do so is for them to auto destruct, and even then that won't actually kill the beasts so it's just an endless cycle of exploding girls.

Is the the pure suffering version of Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden?

Wow

Yamada Tamaru so good.
youtube.com/watch?v=uq1E5mp0UKY

I'm genuinely hyped for it but it's gonna be 1 cour only and that sounds really bad.

Only hope is that it ends up as a split cour.

He looks like young nonedgelord Glen, similar uniform too.

Is this from LN? manga? Web Novel?
The music is great. Picked up.

LN

LN

Tricked by moogy again

Did Moogy-denka recommend this? That means it can't be all that bad.

>A sole human being named Willem wakes up after several hundred years, and continues his fight against the Beasts. The series follows the everyday and transient lives of the leader Willem and the female fairy warriors.
Yeah no.

Neato.

E-explain further.

I bet you also judge books by taking a look at their cover design.

Another one of those edgelord stories.

Well this series cover is actually pretty nice.

black bullet 2.0 but with MC being unable to literally do anything

Self destructing lolis

Never read the LN, but i don't see any edge in the PV though, not even MC feels edge.

Does the MC daughter the lolis? This is important.

>black bullet suffering all over again
And dropped.

0:22 Right now, I am lending a hand to the end of these girls' lives.
0:30 The ephemeral and heartrending story of the girls known as 'fairy weapons' and a surviving Quasi Brave.
0:35 Mysterious monsters known as the 'Beasts' rampaged across the land, raining destruction upon many races, including the humans
0:43 The few races who barely managed to survive fled the land and made a new home atop floating islands in the sky, in a place called Regul Aire
0:49 500 years later, up in the sky, Willem Kumesh awakes, only to discover he was unable to protect anyone or anything he fought for
0:56 On top of that, the despair of knowing he is the only one of his kind who survived causes him to live the lonely life of a recluse.
1:03 But one day he stumbles upon a new job, not thinking much of it, and meets a group of girls.
1:47 Kutori Nota Seniolis. A fairy soldier. The girl capable of wielding the strongest holy sword.
1:55 But, in exchange for such power, her life is determined to be thrown away in the end.
2:03 Just as she comes to terms with her fate, she meets the young man named Willem, falls for him, and begins to change...
2:13 The heartbreaking feeling they all feel every time she heads off to the battlefield...
2:20 How will the story of this strong, yet ephemeral "Heroine of the End" conclude?
2:27 Is it okay to want to live on?
2:31 Is it really okay to have a wish like that?

>"What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?"
>cute little girls
>melancholic song
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back when the world wasn't destroyed the kids literally called him father

Moogy a shit.

>He doesn't like lolis and suffering
What are you, a little girl?

That's how it starts, you get baited into thinking it's going to be x then by some retarded jap logic it goes full y.

No, I'm a lolicon who can't bear to see cute little girls suffer.

Yes

its like watching your daughters go to a war and you wait on a tree stump waiting for them to return but they dont

I'd take PV over summary, because latter always inaccurate, good way or bad way.

Yes, MC and blue haired girl act like their parents.

>I take a 2 minute flick cherry picked to fool me over an actual synopsis

Yea I think this will be a good learning experience for you.

plot sounds like garbage but ill watch to see if the production crashed and burns or if it turns out to be pretty good

Thanks user, reads much better than the other shitty synopsis.

LNs are the easiest for adaptation unlike VNs. look at konosuba or mahouiku

>think that's "actual synopsis"

Actually it's in the official site.
Yeah i mean in english.
sukasuka-anime.com/news/index00050000.html
I am now lending a helping hand for the girls’ ending.
This is an ephemeral and wistful story of girls called “fairy weapons” and a surviving “quasi-brave.”
In the world after the land is trampled down by unidentified monsters “beasts” and many tribes including human beings are destroyed, the tribes who have barely survived leave the land and are living in the flying archipelago called “regles-aile”
Willem-Kmetsch, waking up in the sky 500 years later, has lived like a hermit in despair, because he could not protect what he wanted to, or even worse, has survived alone when all others died. In the meantime, he encounters some girls through the job of weapon maintenance that he has started unexpectedly.
Chtholly-Nota-Seniorious is one of the fairy soldiers, a girl who can wield the strongest holy sword. In return, she is eventually doomed to lose her life. Having accepted such a fate, she starts to change her mind by encountering and becoming attracted to a young man Willem-Kmetsch. Nevertheless, she leaves for the battlefield, which is heart-wrenching.
What kind of ending will be waiting for this strong, but fragile “end-of-the-world heroine?”
Would it be alright if I wished to stay alive?
Would it be really alright if I had such a dream?

So it's actually kind of good?

>muh feels
Moogy is a fucking retard.
This is the kind of shit that makes LNs look bad.

The LN author of this series is also Summon Night series writer anyway.

not really., its everyone got cancer and is MC is a useless cripple type of series

My nigger

Who is Mogy and why should I care?

The source material is alright. It's still an LN though so don't get tricked by the usual "This one is different! Muh feels! My heartbreakings!".

The good thing about this LN is that it has a clear story, with a beginning and an end. It wasn't made to run eternally, chaining pointless arcs of slice of life.
There will technically be a ton of speculation and discussion to have.

Sounds alright to me.

So you're saying, this one is actually different?

Not to mention the psychological torture when their past lives start to corrupt their memories.

Just wait for the spoilerfags to ruin everything.

I'm saying it has some good things in it but it's still a light novel.

And this is where they spend the whole budget

he's in charge of the vn meme cartel.

Reminder to not get tricked by this is the kind of retardation.

>amazing singer
>has made music in like 10 years
>ends up doing music for a good but underappreciated show, not giving her much exposure but only making her better
Every time.

>has made
hasn't*

>implying.
That's what he'd like to believe. He's a delusional retard. He's also so much of a literal obnoxious weeb he lowers VN scores when they're translated because he actually believes japanese is a superior language and translations make the experience worse
Unless he's involved with the translation. He's the only one who can translate while keeping the beauty, themes, symbolism and other stuff from the original japanese

Actually decent amount of people notice this show due to super late PV release.
Marketing strategy or accident luck? who knows.

>it's still a light novel
This tells me nothing. High School DxD, Full Metal Panic, Fate/Zero and Baccano! are all LNs and they have nothing in common

But translations make the experience worsey this is true for any medium

Who don't you guys just check author's other works.

kareno.moo.jp/info_works.html

High schoolers, teenage romance, magic, lolis, supernatural stuff. LNs all have rather similar themes and tropes.