Would you hit back if a woman attacks you?

>youtube.com/watch?v=hHGtTStJ8Vw

Imo yes. I mean they want equality and I am a gentleman so ... *punch*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHGtTStJ8Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=AW4NKtpbRBc
youtu.be/uiGQIh-6Kdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im a martial artist i can I would

Do people who take a hit from a woman and just let it be actually exist?
Joking situations aside of course.

Yes, but I would only do it to prove a point, not to actually fuck them up. Apparently this girl had epilepsy for anyone wondering.

I thought seizures

Props to the guy, what a clean slam

That was sweet. BTFO! I hope she got permanent brain damage. It would actually improve her mental capacity. Thanks for the laughs OP.

Yes. Straight right to her jaw, with enough force to whip her head around causing instant unconsciousness.

Then I'd casually walk away as if it never happened.

Problem? Talk shit get hit.

Depends if she's hot. If she's ugly, I deck the bitch. If she's hot, I husk, "Urggh, yeah, you're so mean to me, cunt... I love it! SPIT IN MY MOUTH." Then I hug them romantically and start kissing them all over (can't be jailed for sexual assault if you've just been assaulted).

Either she's incredibly confused or I'm getting laid. In the end, the situation has been defused. I restrained the woman with my superior strength and wit and libido. And I got a beautiful girl to spit in my mouth and slap me. It's a win-win.

In what kind of world do you live in?

Stupid sluts want a fight until the guy hits back, thats when they pull the victim card

Immediately after this cunt experiences equality-
>OMG ONE OF YOU PUSSIES HIT HIM
>YOURE NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING?
>HE JUST HIT A GIRL, GET HIM

You are mentally ill.

No, I like getting hit hard by a girl. I get a boner.

Master stroke user, anyone who doesn't follow this dude's example is honestly stupid.

filthy casual

Yes

My ex GF hit me once. I fucking choked her. The look in her face was priceless. Fucking white bitches

what a fucking loser can't control himself or his women

This is an interesting question, if a popular one on Sup Forums suddenly. Your relationship could unravel aftewrard if handled the wrong way, and if you handle it the other way, you could go to jail.

although not moraly wrong, to launch a full strike on a woman seems to be overkill and to me seems effeminate. Women are weaker than you, even if you do not excercise, simple limb manipulation will take the fight out them isntantly when they realize they can not match your strength. if they are still unruly, just throw them down, and every time they make contact with you again just throw them again. to throw a hay maker or any punch would be like killing flies with a baseball bat, fun, but overkill.

Any assailant deserves appropriate reaction. This bitch shouldn't run her mouth and rise her hands on nobody.
Would I slam that bitch like that? I don't think I'd be bothered.

I once had the perfect women..she waited on me
bought me clothes, cooked for me. Anything I wanted....One problem was the sex
Having sex with my mom just felt really akward....just sayn

yes but with an open hand only
females cant handle a punch from a man

nope
pure faggot shit to strike a woman

nice

I like to think I would

Not when the cunt is acting like a man.

Act like a man, get hit like a man.
Equal rights and equal lefts.

fuck off white knight.

>WE ARE EQUALS TO MEN! WE DEMAND EQUALITY! NO MORE PATRIARCHY! FUCK CHIVALRY!!!
*Physically attacks a man, the man punches her in the mouth*
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK??? WHAT THE FUCK??? YOU DON'T HIT A GIRL!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?

What can't they wear a belt?
Why do they have to pull their pants up all the time?

>hit back
no
Put her in a painful submission hold. Something that doesn't bruise.

Depends on if its serious. Not serious: No. Serious: Yes, open hand. Deadly: Punch the bitch.

hardly. you can restrain them. even what the guy did in OPs video is ok minus the surface he dropped her on.
women have no physical strength. they are no threat. hitting them is fucking completely ridiculous overkill.

bingo. a big, hard hug is all you need to do.

This

completely depends on the circumstances. Being hit by something much smaller than u often superficial.
If she attack with a dangerous weapon such as knife, yes.

That's what epilepsy is Amir.

I am afraid of hitting a female. She would break apart. Males break.

Mein dude

I'm gay, vagina credit is useless to me. I will defend myself

When I am under attack, I am at liberty to defend myself and neutralise the situation.
In the case of a woman, slapping her with the back of my hand ought to suffice.

>guy attacks you with a knife
>pull out your gun and shoot him to death in self defense
*Bystander observes this*
>OMG SUCH OVERKILL, YOU HAD A GUN AND ALL HE HAD WAS A KNIFE, HE WAS NO THREAT YOU SHOULD HAVE PULLED YOUR GUN, NOT FIRED, AND TRIED TO HOLD HIM AT GUNPOINT!

If they aren't ready for a physical altercation, why are they laying hands on you? If women expect that men will hit them back if they attack, maybe they...I dunno...won't physically assault men with the expectation that doing so is OK and retaliation is somehow a wrong on your part?

No, you remain calm, take her over your knee and whip her with a leather belt ubtil she begs for forgiveness

Yeah man, a woman hitting you is totally equivalent to a man with a knife. A woman hitting you is laughable, you hitting a woman could break her face for life. Such a punishment isn't warranted for minor physical altercation.

but women are equal you sexist

This.

You are REQUIRED to hit back, in the spirit of EQUALITY.
Not hitting her, like the equal she is, is incredibly sexist of you!!

Compared to a gun, someone holding a knife is laughable. That doesn't mean that if someone attacks you with the knife you shouldn't defend yourself. Replace the knife with a club, or someone with their hand in the pocked making the impression that they're holding a gun. You still can't make assumptions when it comes to self defense.

Oh some weak woman, should be easy to subdue, let me just give her a biiiig hug and...

*kicked in the balls, stumble backwards into the street and hit by bus*
or
*elbowed in face, lose balance, fall awkwardly into the curb, snap spine*

Better take as many chances as possible and not punch back some cunt who is punching me.

Did he just have an aneurism?

Yes there are been who just let themselves get beat. They are the white knighting faggots who will threaten men like this who defend themselves. Hit a bitch one time and she not only won't pull this shit again, but she'll respect you more than those white knights.

all this discussion over nothing.

fucking retards.

2nd thread with this topic tonight.
What's going on OP?

I evaluate the level of the threat to myself and respond with an order of magnitude higher violence back.
I consider someone going for my balls and trying to make me infertile at the same level as going for my eyes or trying to kill me.

If a 50Kg woman with no weapon attacked me and was going to slap me I would let her do it and backhand bitchslap her once so she goes unconscious and dreams about her childhood.
If the same woman tried to poke my eyes with finger nail or to kick me in the balls with high heals I would punch her into a coma or beat her until death or kill her in another way.

call me a toughguy or a white knight or whatever you must but ive simply never felt worried that a woman would elbow me in the face, causing me to fall awkwardly and snap my spine
i guess this makes me a keyboard toughguy and i put women on a pedestal

I had too she was drunk

She ended up felony assault on me. Cops shook my hand

women demand equal rights

to me, they're gonna get smacked just as bad as a guy

Yes, if a woman gets physical with you she 100% wants to be raped.

Beat the shit out of this slag my dad used to bang when I found out she stole my niece and nephews christmas money so she could buy meth. The best part was the complete and total surprise when she went from "you're not gonna hit me I'm a woman, I'm invincible" to "oh fuck he doesn't care what is happening?"

But if you don't fuck her into submission then you have failed.

Yes, women are easy to subdue. Are all 5'3 Mexicans this scared of women?

You don't know what you're talking about. I can do more damage with an open hand strike than a punch. It's way easier to break your jaw with my palm.

yes

i would have layed out EVERY single one of them and any guy that come up on me too

or id just pull my gun out and become george zimmerman

>women have no physical strength. they are no threat
They have an entire force of men with guns willing to hunt you down. Everything in society is entirely stacked in their favor. GTFO.

Women have already, as a group, completely destroyed society. Feels>realz is why there are trannies and niggers holding the keys to class mobility, their mentality is based on entitlement and not growth and advancement and progress.

They have done this without violence. If we allow them to become violent, they will start "reparations beatings" where men must pay for all of the grievances women believe they are entitled to. And soon after the women will legalize black men to punish bigots (whites)

Physical violence is one of our last footholds. It's bad enough we're letting women take testosterone to try to physically overpower white men, but not hitting a woman back is the second gunman going for the metaphorical killshot

This guy's a nigger. All that was uncalled for. Could have broken her shoulder, collar bone. She wasn't able to hurt him, he could defend himself without doing all that.

Sup Forums is a board full of niggers though, and will boast about how great it is to beat and batter women.

Establishment faggot and this woman-hate, gender war agenda. Yes you're a faggot who hates women, loves men, and wants all men to be the same. Go suck cocks, you fucking faggot cocklover.

i said physical strength. they are no physical threat. come on, people. either way, that's all the more reason to not haul off and punch them, isn't it?

I was punched in the head by a female customer. It didn't hurt much but it was startling and I was more concerned with finding my glasses which had been knocked off than punching her back. She had already taken off running after the punch. Then she was stupid enough to stay at the edge of the property and keep yelling at me. So I called the cops and had her arrested. She spent several weeks in jail.

sure

excuse me, retardo, but there were several people standing around a heated situation where it could've turned into a mob attack on the guy. He has every right to start shooting. It's called proportionality, moron, look it up.

Dont start shit with people and there won't be none.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hHGtTStJ8Vw
They deserved what they got.

This should be screencapped

Yeah haven't you seen the video where the little black woman kicked a guy in the head and knocked him out or the one where a little black woman judo flips a tall nog onto his head?

>A woman hitting you is laughable, you hitting a woman could break her face for life.
Nevertheless it is a proportional response and legal. Women should be careful not to pick fights with people stronger than themselves.

>t. shareblue cuck

>I can do more damage with an open hand strike than a punch. It's way easier to break your jaw with my palm.
im sure you can niggernet tough man

If she was actually a threat to my safety then I would try to neutralize it but I have trouble imagining a girl so fierce that I would have to resort to punching.

You've seriously never seen a woman knock out a man who thought like you? We used to train women to take advantage of the fact that retards like you drop their guard around women. I know women who would leave you unconscious and you would never see it coming. You are pathetic.

>If she attack with a dangerous weapon such as knife, yes.
Don't punch someone with a knife. Shoot them

Already did with my ex-wife

It's a shame he hit her forehead and not right in the jaw

Yes

And ex girlfriend broke a cordless phone over my head when I was playing vidya years ago.

I got up and smacked her in the mouth and she drove to my parents house and made out what an asshole I was.

Training men pretending to be women on WOW doesn't count, faggot.

no, i haven't
>we used to train women
zoomba or jazzercise you faggot?

precisely this.

ever notice how smaller dogs like Chihuahua's bark a lot more and even growl.
its because they are not precieved to be a threat and are therefore not corrected in their behaviour.

A woman that wants to fight you can still do a lot of damage. you dont need a lot of force to kill someone when you hit them on the right spot.

even if the women doesnt know what she is doing, she might hit your throught or temple or break your nose just by accident. its better to stop the fight quickly.

The kiddo in the vid did precicely that. he did not damage her, just threw her on the ground. the shock of combat was enough to stop her.

Youre a pathetic faggot. Scraping this sorry shit up to post.

It's called being a man. Nothing "tough guy" about it. That girl was not fucking Wonder Woman.

I barely can handle all the equality.

Part and parcel.

This is the difficult thing: Assessing what is a credible threat.
Unless someone is engaging in a sustained attack it's difficult to determine if they are still a threat. Some woman slapping you and then walking away isn't a threat and if you decide that you're going to teach her a lesson by fucking her up, you won't have a good self defense claim.

If they can dish it out, they can receive.

This famous video shows what women are, crying entitled bitches. HAHAHA I laugh every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=AW4NKtpbRBc

Wow, you wouldn't seriously hit a girl user, right?
Men are much stronger than girls.

WOMEN PROTEC BUT THEY ALSO ATTAC

Yes. Girls need to learn how to behave

Yes, I actually kind of hope it happens so I get the chance to punch a bitch before I die. Cucks will argue but hitting a mouthy bitch would be so satisfying.

Confirming you don't know what you're talking about. Nobody is listening to you trying to set up some rule that it's okay to hit women as long as your hand is open. Go smoke more weed, retard.
youtu.be/uiGQIh-6Kdo

You're the type of faggot who would talk shit to a jacked dude and then go cry when he beats your ass.

If you don't want your ass beat, don't talk shit to people that can beat your ass.

It's that simple and it spans across both genders.

i am a jacked dude

A muslim could have run by and set off the dirty nuke he packed in his colon. But that didn't happen either. You should follow your own advice when it comes to proportionality.