Trump will complete the system in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

kek I forgot about this guy

>Hegel couldn't do it
>Reinhold couldn't do it
>Fichte couldn't do it
>Maimon couldn't do it

It's coming. Thule will Rise and Donald Trump will complete the System.

It terrifies me. HOW CAN WE COMPLETE THE SYSTEM?

reading Goethe because of this burly boy. His horniness for Spencer's wife is so fucking funny.

The first Emperor of Mankind shall rise, in a triumph and cleanse all degeneracy from this planet

'He who has not mastered the Kantian philosophy, whatever else he may have studied, is, as it were, in a state of innocence; that is to say, he remains in the grasp of that natural and childish realism in which we are all born, and which fits us for everything possible, with the single exception of philosophy. Such a man then stands to the man who knows the Kantian philosophy as a minor to a man of full age.'

Fuck this faggot. Jordan Sather took the mark.

He was one of the people killed in that NYC mudslime attack of running people over with a truck.

RIP

That was a joke......he's still alive.

Is that a clean shaven Sam Hyde in the middle. What's his endgame?

BURN THE BOOKS!

Kant was my favorite, but I hate how all discussion of philosophy inevitably degrades into a name dropping contest.

Fat-shamers BTFO'd

TRUMP IS GOING TO

D E R I V E
E
R
I
V
E

THE SYSTEM OF GERMAN IDEALISM

I BELIEVE IN THE WEATHER COOLING. COOLING OF THE EARTH

I love that Kantian memelord.

I didn't understand what German Idealism was until I came across a E.MICHAEL JONES video where he discuesses it.

Basically, it involves LABOR as the source of a nation's wealth not USURY or MONEY or DEBT. This is what Hitler knew as well.

Trump knows....Trump was preaching it in his rallies....this is why KANTBOT was saying this.

Does the f mean fat?

It's happening. Remember a while back Trump said he was gonna WIPE Puerto Rico's debt.

Jones also says German idealism is like trying to nurture the goose (labor) that lays golden eggs, whereas the Anglo model is only interested in the golden eggs