Why do black people do this?

Why do black people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWMgVZXGa_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's be honest, who want to be black?

Becuase oppressive white devils have shamed them into thinking black is bad.
News flash demons of Sup Forums
If there is a god (extremely unlikely)
it's a black woman.

Do what? Become successful white people?

Beyonce and Rhianna are doing skin lightening as well, and no black person wants to admit it. Michael Jackson went too overboard trying to look white and fucked himself up, so now they just want white skin without trying to fix their lips and nose.

lel

middle literally looks like the mutt

It’s an improvement.

>whiteness is bad!
And yet skin bleaching is quite popular with the riskier folk. Really sizzles the almonds, doesn't it?

*duskier

It's almost like anti-white hatred is entirely irrational and based on lies told by Communists.

Someone do a nicki minaj progression pleasee

Name?

Close...well true, but also its based in envy.

Barbara Palvin my good sir.

Damn, what a white guy.

Because no one, even niggers, wants to be a nigger.

Teenage white kids.

You

jk Rowling pls go

Because black Hispanics are despised by other Hispanics.

Is he a gay?

>le 0% face
>le 5% face
>le 10% face

he probably hasn't done any drugs or stolen anything (baseball records) recently so his skin is lightening as a result

That guy didn't look black to begin with. He looked more like a mix between an Indian and a latino

White (formerly Black)

I don't know. Looks like a fucking plastic robot. Mental problems I guess.

going from a le 15% face to a le 40% face

Sometimes they like to wear neck ties, sometimes bowties, sometimes no tie at all, it just depends on their mood.

It's just Dominicans, Cubans and Puerto Ricans. They deny that they're black for some reason, ask any of them and they'll tell you they're pure Spaniards

What would you say if you were half the builder of your society and half farming equipment. Of course your gonna say you’re Spanish. It’s better for their mental health as well and if white people weren’t around I have no doubt AA would start talking about “muh Anglo heritage”.

He managed to have a hu-white kid!

fpbp

>shill flag
>1 post
even though this is a bait post it does have some Sup Forums content
niggers will bleach themselves because it gets them more vagoo. Simple. Dark skin in universally found unattractive, except for stupid females brainwashed heavily by hooknoses

Lmao he’s legit cucked himself for white kids. If only more black men were willing to do this, the world would be a better place.

This scene explains it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWMgVZXGa_k

How are they doing this ?

Can you blame them though

He does look much better in the after pic. I remember that AI that made people better looking, which in practice meant that they became more white looking.

Wew, white Rihanna is actually hot.

Damn, she looks likes the missing link/

Dominican
they are mixed...
fake

bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

even niggers hate niggers

Sosa is from the Dominican Republic. Like many places, society there views people with lighter skin as having a higher social status than darker skin. His father's side of the family has Haitian blood which is probably why he ended up with such dark skin.

Maybe he was beat up a lot as a kid for being mistaken as Haitian. Black women are usually the ones obsessed about their skin shade. I think this guy's bleached appearance looks weird.

the fact she will never exist keeps my alcoholism alive

White people who want to reap the victimhood.

Everybody in the world is jealous of white people, envious of white people and pretty much hates white people. The prettiest, smartest, most successful and most community oriented group in the history of mankind. Our cultural and scientific prowess are unmatched.

-Asians have eye surgery to look like us and bleach their skin.
-Blacks wear hairhats to look like us and bleach their skin.
-Jews have their nose done, and pretty much anything else to try to look good.
-Indians are actually pretty proud. They only emulated Hollywood and I don't see why not, they're not trying to be white.
-Hispanics are pretty much a distant cousin and don't see too preoccupied with white folks. They accomplished enough in history not to have an inferiority complex.

That's about all, peace.

Michael Jackson suffered from vitiligo, so the skin bleaching was probably the easier treatment to deal with the white blotching.

Crest™ Whitestrips©

>Black
>People

Shots fired

He pulls it off quite well actually.

ew what a disgusting whore... wtf is wrong with women

r/ing converting this into the smallbrained to spacebrained meme