Now that the dust has settle

now that the dust has settle
which is the AOTS?

Shouwa Rakugo of course.

Hand Shakers

Maid Dragon but this entire season thus far has been a shitshow. Just watch Samurai Jack.

Onihei

This.

march comes in like a lion

Kuzu no Honkai

All of the characters are so well written, and the music/art is fan fucking tastic.

Urara obviously

>All they do is think about sex
>Well written

Sugoi! A friend with shit taste!

Can't decide yet, waiting for the last episodes of Maid Dragon and Kemono Friends.

Demi and LWA fell out of the race midway though.

Rakugo

Hasn't Japan decided it for us?

It's a tie between LWA and Youjo Senki

They're teenagers, so yes.
Just because it was completely radically different to your childhood doesn't mean it was that way for normal people

>anime about normies

I really like youjo senki, but after episode 11 I can't think of anything apart from kemono friends.

It's gotten to the point where people are asking why I'm always smiling and crying all the time.

It makes it unwatchable garbage but not unrealistic.
You see, negative properties are not universal.

All of them are good but Maid Dragon.

I agree desu

Mfw the best show this season isn't trying to be aots.

I knew you were going to reply with that excuse, but teenagers aren't really like that.

I wouldn't say it's the best show but it's really good. Leagues better than Maid Dragon. My only real issue with it is the art style.

Can someone unbiased tell me if Youjo's any good? I would watch it but Tanya's eyelashes look really weird.

I recommend it as a fan of Aoi Yuuki, her performance pretty much makes the show.

Where is Dragon Ball Super?

Quite an understatement.
A good finale can easily send it to AOTD status. That said, it can easily crash and burn as well.

This is an amazing moment we're living. The final episode could make cement this as a new cultural phenomenon in Japan or, as you've said, have everything crash and burn horribly, making it go into oblivion as quickly as it came into fame. As some would say, what a time to be alive.

Everything's ranged from decent to mediocre for me this season. Top 3 for me would be konosuba, maid dragon and gabriel dropout in no particular order. I'll make up my mind after catching up in Kemono Friends since everyone's raving about it.

>I'll make up my mind after catching up in Kemono Friends since everyone's raving about it.
You're probably too late for the hypetrain, but it's a solid series in and of itself, animation and budget issues aside.

A few weeks ago I would've said Gabriel Dropout or Maidragon but Kemono Friends made me stop caring about everything else.

If a show is most enjoyable when funposting on Sup Forums then it's not actually good.

>pic not related

bunch of fan service meme shit

Nobody outside your shitty containment generals actually care about it.

>but it's a solid series in and of itself
Nice reading comprehension. Also, fuck having fun, amirite?

the animation is a bit wonky at times but the story is really solid and has lots of action.

Can someone tell me what's bad about maid dragon other than kyoani?

>you in charge of reading comprehension
You implied it's most enjoyable due to Sup Forums hype, and is less enjoyable without it although still good anyway. I'm saying that series like that tend to not be actually good. In fact I'll go so far as to say all the best anime is most enjoyable when you marathon it after it's completed.

For me it's a bit early to say since not everything has ended yet.
If enjoyment vs. expectation factored into it, then easily Kemono Friends though.

>marathon after it's completed
>spoilers out everywhere
>no wait time between each cliffhanger
The wait from ep11 to ep12 is the longest 5mins of your life if you watched it as it aired.

Nothing really, only complaints are coming from anti-kyoani shitposters or Sup Forums retards who can only watch manime, who tend to be anti-kyoani anyway. It's actually one of the better "comfy" moe SoL shows.

if the last episode of Kemono Friends delivers it could easily be one of the biggest underdog comebacks in anime history. especially since the start of the season was pretty terrible too.

its in the air between Youjo Senki and Kemono Friends for me at least. we will have to wait and see next week who finishes the strongest

Contrary to popular belief, spoilers don't actually ruin enjoyment. In fact, knowing spoilers can lead to improved enjoyment, as your mind shifts to pay more attention to the events leading up to the spoiler. It's basically like a 1.5th rewatch of a show.

I really like LWA, Akko is just hilarious and makes great viewing on a Monday morning, It has loads of different elements in it plus it looks so polished.

So I have to go with LWA, Gab Dropout is a really really close first but has to be second, Some episodes were shit aka the episode 10 but Satania proved too fucking funny.

1, LWA.
2. Gab Dropout.
3. Rakugo/Maid Dragon
4. ACCA 13 (Most underrated show of the season.)

It hasn't settled. Ep12 hasn't aired for a few shows

The anime for the twilight fags

I have literally never seen you post good taste before. Is it part of your trip persona?

my negro

choragon will kill them all, just wait
and Sup Forums will cry like a little bitch, as usual

>he thinks LWA has fan service

Imagine being this casual.

I liked the lesbian dragon family because dragons. Dragons are awesome.

He actually has a decent list for once. Post yours, fag.

Contrary to popular belief, you don't get to lecture people on the proper way for them to enjoy shows just because you read a Cracked article saying spoilers are good.

Kemono Friends. At first I was like "the fuck am I watching?", but once the story started picking up, the characters getting developed, more and more of Japari Park's dark backstory being revealed and episode 11.

It blew everything I watched this season out of the water.

A marathon run should not be judged equally since you are eliminating the weekly aspect of it.
I'd argue that a series which becomes better (relative to another) in a marathon viewing has not made adequate use of the weekly episodic medium and should have been a movie or something.
Speculah and cliffhangers provide enjoyment too.

LWA, for refusing to take the easy way out. Didn't try to imitate previous Trigger shows, didn't resort to cheap fanservice or slice-of-life brain-dead moe shit. Actually revealed its plot slowly and took time to establish character. Experimented with different art styles and humor.

Basically it was the only show in this group that didn't cling to tired Otaku-pandering tropes.

Don't get me wrong, most of these shows were good to great but only LWA really felt like it was trying to be something more.

>you don't get to lecture people on the proper way for them to enjoy shows
The lack of self awareness in this post is astounding. Anyway all I'm saying is spoilers won't entirely ruin things for you.

>my AOTS is a show that I picked up on a whim halfway through the season
Kemono Friends is such an adorably enjoyable show it makes me wish it were alive just so I could pet it and scratch it behind the ears.

And Naruto is a masterpiece, right Sup Forums-kun?

>underage girls highschool setting
>not otaku pandering
Every time.

>slice-of-life brain-dead moe shit
What does this even mean?

I don't know about you but I can't retain max hype levels over a week because I actually have to think about other shit in my life. Getting hooked by the end of each episode and marathoning the next episodes while retaining all hype and memory of events is the patrician way to enjoy anime or any series in general.

It means he's on Sup Forums for just LWA and probably jojo generals.

25 eps is bounded to have some bad eggs

My top three are Rakugo, Kemono Friends and Youjo Senki.

What you miss out on is missing speculation threads and getting to enjoy watching a show with Sup Forums as it's playing out though. Some shows are intended to be watched sparingly to allow the episode to sink in, not consumed as a whole too.

I can't really take this show seriously. I can't help but laugh at every single plot development.

literally nothing. the worst season so far.
My Little Academia is a children cartoon
maid dragon and konosuba are perfect retard detectors
kemono friends is forced meme

Is there more art like this for each season around? The most I remember was some bad KlK x SamFlam MS Paint a few years ago.

It's hard to take anyone seriously who doesn't answer Kemono Friends.

I mean, if I want a casual shit opinion, I can go to reddit.
(though LWA, Youjo Senki despite the shit designs, Demi-chan and Urara are pretty good on their own too)

I think it's been the best winter season in years, probably since 2011. Not only because of KemoFure but because I've never made it through 20 shows in a winter season.

I second this

From this season I've got a couple.

only correct answer

Rakugo

power gap

LWA

power gap

Maid Dragon

meme show gap

Kemono Friends
Dragon Ball Super

power gap

Demi, Urara, Gabriel

Found the image I was looking for.

>Academia is for children
Real children know Appli Monsters is where it's at

This season was the best, lots of series to watch

Next season looks great as well

There was also pic related which was uploaded when these were the most popular girls of the season.

Who would win in a fight?

>were

Tohru no contest. Unless Aqua somehow gets her shit together or Akko gets extremely overpowered by the end of her show.

You'll get different characters in the top 5 depending on where you ask.

>maid dragon and yojo
Any man who likes these kinds of shows are pedophiles who should be jailed.

I find it weird that the show about monster girls has roughly the least amount of fan art. Is the monster girl boom already over? Is Japan shifting back to standard kemonomimi?

Tohru>Tanya>Aqua>Serval>Akko>Hikari
Aqua is probably technically stronger than Tanya but she isn't a skilled fighter. Serval can lift a bus, kill monsters with her bare hands and she's got 9 lives. Akko is shit but she has magic even if she sucks at it. Hikari is a normal highschool girl with a forearm nibbling fetish.

>not limit 1 per show

The Demi girls are barely monster girls. The look completely human besides dullahan, who is just a human who can remove her head.