Why is most anime so shit?

Why is most anime so shit?

So the good anime can shine through the darkness.

>Why is most [insert entertainment medium] so shit?

Because only the top 1% of stuff is considered "good".

Why are most movies so shit?

Why is Kiniro Mosiac so good?

Because you have bad taste

Anime is consistently excellent

The problem is that a lot of anime are aimed towards either children or regressive manchildren. Although there's a lot of good anime out there the quality of anime in general is so low that even the best ones are only equivalent to about average live action series' and films.

Closer to 20% for most genres and mediums. 1-5% would be "great" rather than "good". There are somethings that reach that level though.

I'd say for fantasy novels it's probably around .5%.

This image is relevant every season, but particularly so this one.

Why is Kinmoza so shit?

delete this

Delete yourself first.

*shit taste

delete your shit taste

Is this true? For every good anime you watch, are there a hundred unwatchable daytime worthy barely animated shitfests you've never heard of?

he never actually said this
the quote is made up

I don't know. I find it hard to enjoy things these days. I've only been keeping up with a handful of shows each season for the least year or so, and usually only complete one or two of them.

90% of everything is shit

pretty much this. the 10% good is different for everyone, so that's why there's so much 'garbage'

just to add though, the 90/10 statistic is bull, but the general idea stands

Sturgeon's law

Why would you watch a medium that you consider to mostly do shit? Honestly.

Honestly, most of it is just inoffensive but unchallenging rather than just outright bad.

because the only thing that counts is the absolute number of non shit formats in that genre