How do you feel about vampires Sup Forums?

How do you feel about vampires Sup Forums?

This is the first time i see someone toaking about happiness

Releases are slow, we have occasional threads on it if I make a post. People are worried the timeskip = manga getting axed

I think they're cool. Too bad good vampire stories are hard to find.
Your picture looks nice, is it any good?

I'd say so. The Oshimi is competent and aside from a couple of edgy moments it's pretty solid.

I fucking love them.

Shit name

Whats the best vampire related anime you've watched? I'm usually pretty disappointed with them most of the time.

Edgy can be good in small doses. In fact, I rather an edgy vampire over a Bakemonogatari or Jitsu wa Watashi wa. I'll check it out.
Got any other recommendation?

They're all bad, monogatari is decent but there's too many shitty arcs for characters I don't give a fuck about

>Got any other recommendation?
Nope

I want to inseminate adult blonde bat.

>not loli bat

Homo detected

Good taste my dude

>Oshimi
Wait I just noticed this. Now I have to read it. I'm not really into his artstyle but I'm all down whit his plots.
Thanks for bringing this into my life, OP.

He's got another one starting up too, we've got 2 chapters released as of right now.

Loli vampires are the best.

I don't know about the anime since I didn't watch it, but I really liked the setting of Vampire Bund until the author got bored of it and dropped the manga. The light novel additions especially were rather fun and showed many other sides to the Bund with different characters and world building.

I always forget this one's name

Source?

I feel like they are stealing the spotlight from werewolf's

Happiness is basically Let The Right One In the manga.

I don't think I will ever get the appeal of werewolves. Is this because Americans love dogs? Few other countries are that into werewolves.

Here.
I got to the last chapter published and what's with the time skip? It felt really out of place, even for a series with a lot of quick twists.

The characters feel very bleak, the story was going to fast for them to develop IMO. Yuki and Gosho grew more on me than the MC. Yuki got dealt a really bad hand.
Surprisingly the art was what hooked me, instead of the development of the plot.

Twilight is garbage. Vampires are evil monsters. Vampires should be tortured and killed.

Western, in this case, are Superior

>Whats the best vampire related anime you've watched?
Owari no Seraph, Monogatari and Shiki

Nice taste my friend, I love her too.

This.

>I feel like they are stealing the spotlight from werewolf's
If you want to make werewolf anime with good story and characters, everyone will call it a furry shit and drop it. Last good werewolf anime for me was Wolf's rain.

Romanticized horror that can go either way or a good mix of the two genres. Vampires are spammed over and over so like the other Sup Forumsnons said, it's hard to find good ones. More difficult to find ones that keep vampirism subtle/not as important. Most vampire stories are in your face about it or keep it as a tactic to keep readers interested instead of organically introducing it's concept in a way that doesn't seem forced.