We can't make America great again while ignoring the poor and letting them die in the streets

We can't make America great again while ignoring the poor and letting them die in the streets.

I'm a Trump supporter, a Kekistani, and I support universal healthcare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZaDSEVuEFU
youtube.com/watch?v=R_Jni0BBhpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed. Fellow Kekistanis, report here!

PRAISE KEK

>I'm a Trump supporter, a Kekistani, and I support universal healthcare

Embarrassing.

>I was just pretending to be retarded guise

>freedom to guns
Try to put a sentence together before posting

I feel like i'm seeing this shitty thread every day. Could you at least change the Pic from time to time?

you have ruined this anime for me.

In order for UHC to actually work and not be shit you need a smarter society, a more homogenous society as to avoid rampant random criminal injuries and a surplus of doctors. None of these will happen until you have a homogenous society. All other attempts will be failures, see my universal healthcare

>Embarrassing.
It is a total embarrassment.

This is the USA. No one forces you to carry a gun, and no one forces you to get health insurance.

People want to be faggots and bitch, but until they FORCE me to carry a gun, they cannot FORCE me to carry health insurance.

Poor people will always be poor. Pro tip: 99.9% of the tome its a drug problem.

Well if you want to start buying me guns with taxpayer dollars I'll be willing to help pay for everyone elses healthcare...other was fuck off with your shitty bait slide thread.

Praise Kek, MAGA

Is the gov. providing free guns? Sign me the fuck up!

>let poors and sickos die
>society is composed of only healthy productive members

Man, that sounds fucking awful.

Go back to Tumblr and never come back

I am so sick and tired of seeing that cute anime grill used for this nonsense. I'm going to find that pic and recaption it!

>paying for the well being of irresponsible niggers and illegals
Make America White Again, only then will universal healthcare be a reasonable policy to consider

SAll fucking meme flags should die.

Sage and report.

you faggots are a complete disgrace
the only way for shills to stop using this retarded OP is to fully ignore it

>can't make America great again while ignoring the poor and letting them die in the streets.

Truth. Better to put them in concentration camps and gas them slowly.

Fuck that and fuck you.

The poor voted Trump in. They deserve some kind of award for it. Without them, the Libtards would have destroyed us all

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

The poor overwhelmingly supported Hillary Clinton. They can all die.

Our right to firearms is in equal proportion to our right to healthcare. Neither are free hand-outs, you pay for them.

Go back to plebbit and stay there you nigger loving faggot

Ok then. You pay for all my guns.

SAGE
A
G
E

nigger

Reporting in my fellow BASTE kekistanis

So who voted for Trump in the Midwest and the South?

Kek'd

Sage all meme flag posts.

> thinks this is a shill thread
> too dumb to know that it's just low quality baiting
> actually thinks ignoring the thread will make the baiters stop
Please off yourself, José.

If you want specifics you'll have to track down information on those particular areas, but seeing as most red counties were in the midwest and south, and we know most of Trump's support came from middle class voters, I'd say the answer is fairly obvious.

>freedom to universal healthcare
He stupid? That isn't freedom (or right to be precise), it's privilege.

Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas and West Virginia are NOT middle-class states kek

Trump won the rural parts of the country, which are very poor

You make this thread over and over again. Adapt your opening argument or quit spamming mindless rhetoric.

Plus if they take away our guns who's going to kill all the poor sick people to alleviate the healthcare problem. Frigging cops can't get them all.

So you are making a threat to kill poor people. Reported

OK. Report me to the teacher for bullying you too. KYS YOU RETARD.
Sarcasm idiot. But report me, I'll gladly tell who ever my info.

Median income in each of those states exceeds the $35,000 cutoff for income cited here An income of $35,000 well exceeds the poverty line.

>legally allowed to own a gun
>conflating with a "right" to firearms
it's a right to defend ourselves- and used to also cover cannons on merchant ships
even with the second amendment, the government doesn't buy and issue us firearms
even with the first amendment, the government isn't going to pay for us to start a church, newspaper, club, et cetera
so EVEN IF healthcare was a right (and it's not; it's a service), in what universe would we expect the federal government to pay for it?

neck yourself immediately

Have fun being Bubbas bitch. Thats what you are anyways. Your psychopathic asshole is gonna get stretched long and dry, Kek permitting

Have fun being Bubbas bitch. Thats what you are anyways. Your psychopathic little asshole is gonna get stretched long and dry, Kek permitting lol, get fucked

No one has taken your healthcare away, this is a blantant lie. You can walk into an emergency room and been seen no questions asked by a dr if you are sick. You can also pay cash to see a regular dr if you choose.

The hospitals will work with you to make your payments affordable often times reducing the cost. In addition there are charities to help with this sort of thing.

What you’re bitching and being deceiving about is free insurance where everything is paid for you by the rest of us that don’t give two fucking shits about you. I have my own family and kids, I don’t need to be taking care of yours too.

Responding to yourself. Sad.

$35,000 a year sounds pretty poor lol

That's barely $750 a week.

>$35,000 a year sounds pretty poor lol

I'm sure it does to a false-flagging, soy swilling, living-off-daddy's-money, never-set-foot-outside-a-sanctuary-city bugman like yourself, but in other parts of the country $35k stretches quite a bit. It's called "cost of living". Maybe your economics professor can tell you about it the next time you're swallowing his knob.

$35k where I live is comfy AF. I can work 4 months out of the year and still break even. I love my neigborhood!

a probably equally shit thread died for this

Freedom of guns means everyone gets a free gun? I didn't know that, where my free access to firearms?

Keep convincing yourself that you're rich, you jerkoff. Its funny because its probably how you cope with being poor while hating the poor. You can't hate yourself if you THINK you're not poor, kek

I'm sure it works in some parts of the country, but in other states, I imagine thats not a lot of money

Their price of living is also 1/3 of yours. $4-500 rent, lower grocery and electric bills etc.

where were you when best boy X best girl was CONFIRMED?

>I'm sure it works in some parts of the country, but in other states, I imagine thats not a lot of money

Literally what I already explained to you, you two-digit IQ mongrel. You really need to educate yourself if you plan on committing to this RP.

>I imagine thats not a lot of money
I am 30-45 minutes away from a capital city in a MAJOR state in the USA. IF I moved there, I would need to work twice as much to break even. I spend an extra hour in the car every day just to save 30k. It works out great.

I think if you look around, you will find out that most of the country could get by on 35k/year....just not in a major city. Hell, there are suburbs that 35k would be break-even type of living.

>I supported Drumpf, but srsly we can't let him get the nuclear codes

WE NEED TO CHANGE HEALTHCARE. These companies/hospitals have an oligopoly, dictate market prices, and have a lobbying army.
>No one can negotiate prices with them.
>medicare is a subsidy for expensive procedures, not as efficient as just having lower prices
>Foreign prescription drugs can't come in
>Generic brands harder to get in US
>Insurance companies can't go across state lines
>No public education on healthy nutrition/cooking
>Subsidies for corn instead of healthier crops
>Spraying plants with chemicals. Injecting antibiotics and hormones into meat. Oil spills, mercury, and nuclear-affected marine life.
>Pestidicides ruin soil quality. Tractors compress soil making it less permeable to water.
>Most food lost in harvesting/transport

Idk what the answer is. Private, tax-free health care accounts along with more market competition in drugs/medical procedures. Perhaps single payer to give the gov more negotiating power on prices. Probably a hybrid solution, but we need to cease spending so much money on overly inflated crap like healthcare. Good healthcare requires affordable access, natural food and drinks, and a population that takes better care of itself. People will be happier, healthier, more productive, and live longer.

I keep seeing this stupid picture, what is this character from? What is the significance? Does this character mean something? Am I getting old?

She's from My Hero Academia. This whole meme of making a thread comparing gun rights to healthcare with a MHA character's been going on for years now, they used to use the frog girl instead of the pink girl. There's no reason other than it pisses off weebs.

No, you're the motherfucker who thinks that works out ALL OVER the country. Big difference. I get that youre mad because youre going to jail and all, but learn to relax lol fucking idiot

Jesus christ you can't be that stupid.

>The freedom to BUY guns

Vs

>The freedom to force everyone else to pay for your healthcare at gunpoint

America is the only country without universal health care and Republicans will never implement it.

thanks, I remember how it used to be. I just didn't get the new picture.

>America is the only country without universal health care and Republicans will never implement it.
EVERY American is eligible to purchase health insurance. By this standard, WE ALL ARE paying our fair share. IF you don't want it fine, but don't fucking act like it is some big deal.

Its not. Plenty of employeers offer quality insurance that is many times better than ACA.

Heres the deal however. Health care is 100% available to every american. It is their right to use or not use it.

Quit being a fucking retard and babbling about things you don't understand. You get the news, and I understand you repeat exactly what they say about the USA.....Good for you.

We are trying universal health care with ACA, and it is failing big time. Copay costs are more expensive then most can afford anyway....You pay most of your bills out of pocket and never use the insurance at all.

I get insurance through my employeer. It costs 1/4th what a similar ACA plan would. Most employeers offer insurance.

>pic
>flag
Clear shill
now:
>IN ALL FIELDS LADS

>Agreed. Fellow Kekistanis, report here!
ebin bread fellow kekistani. upboated all your posts. praise kek.

Saging doesn't do anything, anti-Trump shill idiot

This made me sad to people like you have internet access

Maybe if you understood how to write actual sentences, you wouldn't look so silly. Learn English or get out of my country

America can't afford universal health care it's as simple as that. Even Canada's universal healthcare system is crumbling. It needs ten's of billions in overhaul which Canada can't even come close to affording.

Then we can cut the military budget, nobody is going to invade America because we have nuclear weapons

>Sample_01_alien_anime_girl_meme.png

Nice try shill faggot.

Your photo either comes from Facebook or Reddit (see filename). Sit down.

>Then we can cut the military budget, nobody is going to invade America because we have nuclear weapons
Or how about people start contributing? Is that too much to ask? The middle class cannot continue to foot the bill for the welfare queens and their 12 kids.

This. The guy did the exact same thing last night. It's not shilling; people like to troll Sup Forums because everyone here takes everything too seriously.

>Your photo either comes from Facebook or Reddit (see filename). Sit down.
Fuck off Shareblue.

You're a degenerate fag that deserves to be shot.

people need food and housing more than they need medical attention more often than not. universal healthcare will ruin america economically just as its screwing up the UK and other european countries that have it. just as it cripples canada

they dont use their militarys for much of anything and its their major expenditure. america constantly uses its military and cant afford it. the governments operational cost would sky rocket and each subsequent year the cost would increase as the population increases

Free healthcare isn't a right.
Guns are.
It's that simple.
Nobody gives a fuck about your virtue signaling.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZaDSEVuEFU
youtube.com/watch?v=R_Jni0BBhpI

Read up on inflation and intrinsic value before making a sweeping statement of healthcare and money production.

Whatever happened to Medicaid and Medicare? I've got excellent coverage under Medicare at $134 a month. My son pays $900 a month for crap ACA insurance. It's MAKING HIM POOR. ACA sucks ... get out of here commie.

"Wahhhh im a stupid crybaby"

Nice rebuttal

They contribute by electing based politicians like Trump, Roy Moore and Gianforte. We need to pay them back though. And welfare isn't bad as long as they get back up on their feet and contribute back to the country

Without the poor, liberals would be destroying America more than what they are

because communism is only good for taking power. in a democracy that has terms at fixed intervals, you have to constantly be re-acquiring power, so to get that power you have to constantly be pushing communism.

whereas in communist china, there are no elections. the state has power. they tried actually doing the communist platform for decades and it only resulted in stagnation and starvation. then they allowed the free market and now they finally have growth.

communism is good for getting power because most people are retarded and will buy the lie that the commies are trying to help you. capitalism is best for growing an economy and standard of living, but its benefits are indirect rather than direct, so they don't fit into the 5-second soundbyte capacity of the typical voter's brain.

It's a right to bear arms, not a right to free guns.
You have a right to purchase healthcare. You don't have a right to free healthcare.

You're right, but we can't choose both, so I suggest we choose freedom to guns and give every poor person a free pistol.

Communism isn't good for anything. They literally ripped up the leaders of Romania in the 90s. Communists can't hold power

>Nice rebuttal

Your only response is to cry "SAHREBLEUUUUU" like a bitch. Sit down

STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD YOU IDIOTS

"WAHH PLZ CHANGE MY DIAPER"

Why not money instead? They can just sell their gun anyways. Flooding the streets with guns doesn't sound like a good idea

Mina is a good girl don't drag her into this

Yeah, and good people support helping the poor. What's your point?