Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMXC6E_YlI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rPythrqqxW4
twitter.com/gouranga_/status/846281810342404096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Extremely sniffable.

slut

Light of my life.

this is how bullies rape girls at school. they call them whore and slut until she confronts and they blackmail her to abuse her

She just an ordinary girl in a crazy world. Always trying her hardest to make it through the day despite what people say about her.

this is one of the dumbest things i've ever read

Sometimes you've just got to stop and look around to see that you're not alone in this world. No matter what your situation is you can always find some happiness in life. I think that's what she tried to accomplish.

Sa - Ten _ Ru - Key - Ohh

saten butt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMXC6E_YlI

Enjoy it while it lasts.

You must feel like such a hero right now user. I swear to god what you just posted is so original and funny I can't even believe it. You've earned this moment of congratulations so I truly hope you're proud of what you accomplished.

Glad you enjoyed. You are welcome.

The last thing you see before you die.

I'd rather be offed by her bat desu.

Check this out

Don't get cocky nerd. The bat is for worthy opponents.

dumb things happen to dumb people

Only 4 days left of march to have S3 announced. Or has this meme died already?

Where the heck did Saten get the bat? I don't remember.

S3 soon. What are you hyped for the most?

Stiyl

>it gets announced on April 1st

Gee I don't know anymore

If it does get actually announced on April 1 I'll be more shocked then if it was a joke.

She's at her cutest when she's messing with Uiharu

Reminder that Ya is the most beautiful Scavenger. She looks like older Index and proves the potential for Index to become best girl in a couple of years.

>yfw Kamachi made the Astral Body spin-off manga so she can put Saten in there to have her own wacky adventures with Drills-tan separate from the Railgun manga to prevent Nagai from screwing around any future Railgun adaptations with Saten shenanigans

Older index is probably Laura, and I'd rather want that than Ya

I finally found out where the Fre/nda manga edit comes from. Fucking Narutaru.

Season 3 will be great, count on it.
Believe

She has a nice cock.

Railgun is less good than Index in just about every way.

My wife. MY wife

Because it's shorter? Is that what you mean?

>She will never sniff a line of lever upper coke straight from my erect dick
Why even live

Idol Ruiko is best Saten.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rPythrqqxW4

Saten cameo in Kamachi (Index) LN
nice

You can see Saten in some of the illustrations if you look hard enough.

The new manga series "Astral Body" occurs in parallel with Railgun's Dream Ranker Arc!

IT'S CANON!

twitter.com/gouranga_/status/846281810342404096

Doubters BTFO!

>The new manga series "Astral Body" occurs in parallel with Railgun's Dream Ranker Arc!
AHAHAHAHA, not a gag manga confirmed!

>not a gag manga
Nice

Hopefully Nogi's art will be better than Arata.

That's great. I'm really curious to see what she's capable of with her powers.

>yfw she faints and can possess other people's bodies

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

Ken Taro Ogino (manga editor) @ Gouranga_
Oh fuck................

She can project herself on my dick.

>The new manga series "Astral Body" occurs in parallel with Railgun's Dream Ranker Arc

アストラル・バディ

Isn't it Astral Buddy instead of Astral Body? Please confirm this.

Why is everybody always saying Saten would smell good? I pretty much don't get it at all. My only guess would be that she has the flower in her hair and that might make you all think she's fresh or whatever but generally that doesn't really mean anything. I have normal looking friends that smell bad when we get back from running.

I'm not trying to be rude about anything I just want to know what exactly about her character makes you think she'd smell good and if I'm right about the flower.

>Ken Taro Ogino
Who?

>tfw this hairstyle doesn't work in real life

It looks good in theory, but you'll end up looking like weeb trash or a snob.

This sounds interesting.

wew

Isn't astral projecting a real thing? There's YouTube videos on how to do it and stuff.

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

He like Miki Kazuma Editor (but on Manga)

If I had to choose a character that would reliably smell good from this series I'd probably say Misaki because of how high maintenance she seems and maybe Kongou. They seem like they'd be willing to buy high end product without worries about how much it costs.

>occurs in parallel with Railgun's Dream Ranker Arc

Did Nogi ever draw anything? His twitter profile seems kinda empty.

Kamijou and Mikoto probably smell pretty bad most of the time and Stiyl probably smells hyper gross because of the cigarettes.

Yeah I can't recall last time I saw someone with saten's hairstyle

You know that powder smell from dance class? Like that weird ballerina smell? That's probably Kuroko.

Accel probably smells like that cheapo axe body spray. He seems like the kinda guy who would use it.

Kuroko smells like shit.

>Beside the canon thing parallel with Dream Ranker Arc which it is correct

The Side Story of Railgun is greatly appreciated noted by the Railgun editor.

The editor also mentioned as to look forward to the leading faction of Misaki's group with Drills-chan!

Are you drunk?

>implying I drink

With all her judgment work and being outside all day in the sun she probably smells like sweat so I can't argue against it but for some reason I think you're more saying that to be rude.

Uiharu for some reason seems like the kinda person who is inexperienced at putting on makeup and the right type of perfume for her body so I'd imagine she'd use some weird overpowering fruit or flower smell and nobody would say anything about it because they're trying to be nice.

Same as Uiharu but also Dr Pepper - fruit roll-up style lip gloss thinking it's cool.

Is this some new mobile tan pasta?

Sweat and powder

He likes talking to himself during the slow hours.

Why does it have to be a pasta? Is it illegal to talk about personal theories dealing with the characters? I don't think it's really any different from who would make the best "waifu" for you idiots. Why can't I just talk about things I want to talk about without being harassed for once?

The IMG_XXXX mobileposter post gives me a headache now in this thread.

If not, it just my lacking of sleep.

Post more Thor

>Index S3 confirmed

Can't wait to confuse secondaries with Fake Spoilers

I don't understand why everything needs to be all your way or nothing. I try to talk about something I'm interested in and nobody cares which is fine but do you really need to go out of your way and make fun of it when you can simply ignore it like all the other posts about the characters in this series? And then you all get me excited about reading the manga together and talk up how fun it's going to be only to cancel it without a second thought? You know that really hurts. You should have just said that from the beginning instead of making me look like some desperate idiot. Im honestly tired of you guys.

Touma die at the end of WW3. :D

Good old times.

I still love you.

>It looks good in theory, but you'll end up looking like weeb trash or a snob.
>looking like a snob

Wew lad. I mean it's not like most of the girls in Tokiwadai actually are snobs or anything.

>yfw we tell people Touma gets knighted

I wish I can. But, I am going to sleep for real now for work later.

Thor a shit.

You want to know which Raildex smells the best? Othinus

If you want to confuse secondaries, this is the way to go.

> "welcome, Sup Forumsnon! What will you have?"

That is a fantastic idea.

I swear to fucking god the fake spoilers will be more believable than the real ones. I mean who will believe us when we tell them that Touma surfs on Double Jesus' sword to punch a princess of England in the face.

Uiharu pansu, please
on a double(s)

This is why it would be fucking hilarious to do so

You were the one asking how to hurt people.

Praise Kekota every single day

You know what? I'm done. I'm tired of you guys taking every opportunity to make fun of me you possibly can. If you ever see me in these threads again assume it's a fake. I'm deleting all my Railgun pictures and gifs right now and you all can be happy in your little threads alone. Congratulations.

No.