5 officer shot in Denver

I know you fags are busy arguing about who is white or parking about nukes, but they just had an hour plus press conference about this.

cnn.com/2017/12/31/us/colorado-shots-fired/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

denver.cbslocal.com/2014/02/01/2-dead-after-shooting-in-highlands-ranch/
larimer.org/spotlights/2017/12/31/home-invasion-robbery-pinewood-springs?platform=hootsuite
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*larping

Probably some white weedhogs asking
>AM I BEING DETAINED
and then defending themselves when the NAP was broken.

perfectly legal

Did you just make that flag up?

It was obviously Mossad.

YES

Domestic violence incident.
Shots fired.
Officer down.
4 additional Officers wounded.
2 civilians wounded.
SAD!

It's warm, like a sunset.

The press is going to do NOTHING today but talk about this bullshit.
This is a false flag staged event for attention.
We need to prove it.

Please be a muslim

>officer dead
>4 officer shot
>1 criminal dead
>1 criminal shot

Both shooter and victims?

>Muslim prz

>Domestic Violence call

You know it's not. Only empowered Whyte wymminz make those calls.

Too bad they all didn't share the same fate, pigs make me sick

Lot of contact?

Ha

> Pleez be a minority so I can explain my racism to myself.

I was wondering where this thread would be.

FBI crime statistics already prove it fine bucko

>1 officer killed
Pathetic. You're going to have to do a lot better than that to solve police corruption in America.

based killer of zogpigs

>based killer of zogpig
Unfortunately, corrected for you.

yeah, killing police is totally going to make them less paranoid and likely to shoot you quickly. Why are there so many retarded faggots here?

Who said anything about paranoia? Cops need to know there are real consequences for killing civilians - like getting killed themselves.

They kill civilians because they're paranoid they're going to be shot. Shooting them has the opposite effect than you want.

HE DIDN'T CRAWL SO WELL

And if they're paranoid they're going to be shot if they DO shoot civilians, they will stop. The reason cops shoot civilians is because they're fucking lazy. They keep shooting people for running away on suspicion of fucking petty theft. They're not afraid for their lives.

But they need to be.

Not if you shoot every one of them

You have a super exaggerated belief. The vast majority of cases of cops shooting people is when they think they have weapons.

>when they have very little excuse to believe a person has a weapon
FTFY

Watch cops with pol: twitch dot tv slash cops_with_pol

This only happened a few fours ago. I am so far leaning with just because muh Denver.

Get out fags
>civilians
read a Constitution

The constituation says police can kill civilians. Pretty sure the constitution has the 2nd, 4th, and 8th amendments. Get fucked, bootlicker.

*doesn't say police can kill civilians

How long's your rap sheet?

Zero.

then go back to r/anarchism with your cringeworthy bullshit

How about police and government corruption get cleaned up instead or you get a civil war on your hands, which you'll lose.

Civilian an citizen are two different thing, or are you just mixed up with the whole ndaa, patriot act thing?

The shootings have to take place after the unneeded death of a civ.
and people need to state it's cause of said unneeded death of a civ it all has to be public and we need copy cats of it only way to make cops fear the actions of killing people on random.

as is they have no reason to not kill someone on usual they literally get a fucking paid vacation.

You won't do shit but put your ass high in the air and scream for poz cock.

>called for help
random, at least grammar pal.

One way you could do that is send your local police a letter(be very careful about trace evidence) after they kill an unarmed person that you are going to shoot two of their officers at random in retaliation now and every time in the future there is a similar police shooting. You would have to actually do it of course, and that would be the problem.

Denver was the second warning place after LV. False Flag is likely going to Plan B now.
Probs nuke Denver Airport to destroy all the evidence in the cia complex hidden under it.

These cops likely spotted some dancing Israelis nearby.

Oh, invite me to your and wedding.

Yeah, every locked down nye celebration is a target. Lose an eye or lose that flag.

>Denver
>Marijuana
>Not even once

live close to here, the cities around here are sanctuary cities, not sure if that is determinant on the police officers not enforcing immigration laws willing or not being able to enforce it at all or something, but I CAN tell you that this area is growing everyday, almost 400 people per fucking day.

Glad you brought that up. Was thinking same once I heard the news. There's more to this.

This is my home town. I'm literally in Highlands Ranch right now. I used to go to East Ridge all the time. In HS we'd drive by these apartments on our way to lunch.

>be American
>get shot

I'm from Denver and it's such a shit hole I can't even really make a guess at who's behind it. Everyone in this city sucks.

I feel nothing

>You would have to actually do it of course, and that would be the problem.
How hard can it be in a cunt with your gun laws?
Just shoplift a 50 cal barret from wallmart so it's not traced back to you then shoot som cops from 8 kilometers, leave the gun and moonwalk away. They won't even know where to search without the ballistic expertise

FUCK YES, PERFECT WAY TO END THIS YEAR AND BRING IN THE NEW! DENVER IS A SHITHOLE AND I HOPE EVERYONE THERE SUFFERS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yeah, So far I am withThat sucks, went to springs once and the Air Force meuseum, seemed nice at the time.So what's the story user?
Hear you, little info at this point.
We are working on it, reciprocity is in the worksI would if it was Canada, real Canada of course not the other one.

So?

I was telling my friends this (we're all from Highlands Ranch) that this town, while a wonderful place, is strange. It'll be very quiet for a few years, and then suddenly something insane like this will happen.

In my senior year of HS, a classmate's little brother fucking murdered his own mother and then took his own life. Swat were in my neighborhood and everything. You can read about it here:

denver.cbslocal.com/2014/02/01/2-dead-after-shooting-in-highlands-ranch/

I've fucking known the Klamo family since kindergarten. This town is odd. It's quiet and then it explodes, like something bubbling beneath the surface.

I-I just want to be recognized for a bit

Who else colorado here

Fuck pigs desu.
I hope more get killed

Trouble bubble, we know that feeling.
t,314

No you don't. You may think you do, but that flag alone is a big light shining on your lack of experience in the world. You are also a bottom for using that flag.

Posting a direct link to Clinton News Network ever, on Sup Forums

Pueblo checking in

Everyone GTFO of my home. You’ve already made enough of a mess.

Get fucked, they covered it before anyone else. Archive it if it bothers you so much.

I hope that CO has more shootings like this, maybe then people will coming here.

Who is invading you co? You have a lot of Mexicans and even worse, homeless.

This...

"Civilian" is a Jew/UN brainwashing term...

Americans are Citizens not civilians.

>will coming here
keep or stop?

I was one mile away from it this morning. Watched 20+ cars race down County Line at 6AM.

Talked aloud to coworkers about bilderburgle, apartment life cost fleecing, common core basket casing of us, lists of food ingredients in kroger tier deli and bakery, and an entire unnormal established status quo purpose spirited to subtly coax people into not being and not believing in themselves.

*stop

This place has gone to shit ever since weed was legalized.

You get it.

Damn, sorry man. We have our homeless and crazy, but I can't imagine what it would be like if it was just legalized here.

Washington is doing great
t.washington user

do you reside near a trap hou-I mean a legal dispensery?

Colorado is actually doing great as well in terms of economy this user is just upset at the massive influx of immigrants changing the culture that he grew up with

Colorado Springs banned all recreational pot centers if that makes you feel better

You still here? I have a couple of questions for you.

>Denver, Colorado

Probably a dudeweed got high and started shooting cops. Another reason to take away guns from people with marijuana cards

It's Colorado buddy you don't need a "marijuana card" to buy weed

I get that it's a boon for the economy. I was just wondering if there are people just lurking by the places hoping for free weed. LIke is it just easier to get weed from "a guy I know"?

>Probably a dudeweed got high and started shooting cops
I'm not ready to discount this,
>take away guns from people with marijuana cards
no. I don't see the need for weed cards, just like I don't see the need for gun cards (looking at you gayllinois).

The mexican cartels stopped doing business here for the most part so that cheap brick stuff is pretty much non existent and no one wants to smoke that shit anyway, and you can buy an ounce for around $100 of really good weed from the rec shops. It's not worth it to be a nickel and dime dealer here anymore, if there's any illegal weed business here it's dealing with pounds of the stuff and exporting it out.

These recreational shops aren't like a liquor store or head shop either, 99% of them have armed guards just to get into the lobby, and then you have to wait until the customers are off the sales floor before you're allowed in there. The people who work these shops are technically state employees. It's surprisingly a very strict process for people who are dudeweedbros. I havent seen it personally but i assume they dont tolerate vagrants or panhandlers like a 711 would

Thanks for the rundown user, I just assumed dispenserys were like sketchy hood liquor stores and regular weed guys could do their own thing.

Shoot. (pun intended)

co native checking in.

real Coloradans are republican this is a known fact.

I bet the guy was high on marijuana.

larimer.org/spotlights/2017/12/31/home-invasion-robbery-pinewood-springs?platform=hootsuite

Go back to bed, just dumb americans.

THIS

THIS

THIS

AND THIS

Why is nobody talking about THIS?

Even I know this Marijuana can drive people to kill! This does not happen in other places.

I have my medcard and I can confirm this is true

To even get into a dispesary you have to present an ID for rec or med, and then they let you in a locked door, where usually you sit in a waiting room and wait to be called and taken back through another locked door, its pretty legit security, because no real bank will deal with them and they all have a shit ton of cash.

I also can confirm I have literally seen people be denied entry based on lookes alone, kek.

The state is growing... fast, and there are too many commiefornians moving here, But being mad about it just fucking dumb, if you are smart about things it will make you very wealthy, Denver will replace silicon valley in 20 years screenshot this.

I used to live in Denver. Their police department is cool. They got my bike back for me after a nigger stole it.

I'm willing to bet the suspect was an illegal.

Moron

oooohhh!! Pigs, huh? I bet you don't have the balls to say that to a cop you pussy

stop breaking the law and the cops wont have to make you mad at them for doing their job you little soyboy bitch

Someone report this guy to the fbi for the funnies.

west of the rockies here

Never should have legalized weed while the rest of the country except Washington kept it illegal, because Colorado ended up drawing degenerates like a magnet. Besides, now its Mexican population is growing. BLUE.

Fuckin pigs act like the gestapo they deserve to be treated like them.