Your wife pleases me free of charge.

t. Luvia Edelfelt.

OLD

Enjoy having a whore for a waifu then

LUVIA

Rin's pretty cute.

Superior Rin

Nice to see old men posting on Sup Forums

I'm 32, how long before I can start paying for her services?

Saber is Rin's Waifu.

Best Rin

MEN

Rin was great. Easily Top 3 from that series.

best Rin

Your waifu's a slut

You've got great taste, OP. Unfortunately, it's been a little over 10 years since I declared my love to her and we've been married ever since. I hope you can find love elsewhere.

Your wife has been cheating on you with a certain girl. I hope you don't mind.

RUNNING THE WORLD

>implying you're a hot foreign girl or a ginger sword

>implications that Rin did not have sex with old men in HF Normal or will with other faceless men in HF True once it again settles to her that she can't take what's Sakura's anymore
>implications that Rin was not chosen as the avatar of the sluttiest of ancient deities from Gilgamesh's time as king of humanity

So what's the parameter we're going on with this again? Does Rin simply sleep with old men, or, does she sleep with rich old men, but doesn't charge them anything for the time?

Fuck off, Jin. You owe us some new doujinshi.

Rin is a nice girl.

So, why did Rin choose to become Shirou's waifu when she could have romanced motherfucking Rider?

She has the worst taste after Zouken's worm swarm.

She needs to get out of the closet first. And that takes some doing. UBW is the route where she never learns how good pussy is.

She looks very nice in lingerie.

Rin thread?

Rin thread.

>Not wanting to be the sheath for this sword.
Nigga you gay.

>same hair style, blue eyes, tsundere and likes old men

just like Asuka from eva...

Bitch, please. She's out of the closet as soon as she sees Saber.

>Something must really be wrong with me.
>Even though I'm going to be killed in an instant, I adore her again.
>That's right.
>If you ask for regrets, that's it.

>But I guess it can't be helped.
>Because she's the most powerful Servant.
>Because her figure is just so heartless, so infinitely valiant, and so beautiful.

I think she's quite slutty. She doesn't have class, like Saber.

None of that speaks to any form of sexual attraction though.

these images almost make me want to watch the fate series, but fate series is a bit of a mess to try to get into.

Lesbians can love girls, not only sex them, you know?
There are even asexual lesbians.

Read the VN and then watch everything in release order. Easy as fuck.

Rin is straight, like all the best girls in the Nasuverse, like Arc and Aoko.

Good one.

What about that canon eroge and Tohsaka's anus? I would avoid that I would asume. Alright, I'll check out the VN at some point, but gotta finish marathon all Steins;Gate VNs with "true end"

People keep thinking this shit is easy to do, but it's only easy to do if you have no life outside of your room or if you don't watch and read other series/shows. There's a severe limit to the amount of hours you can dedicate to this hobby and dedicating a large amount of it to a clusterfuck series that is getting even more fucked by FGO?

What are you trying to say?

I read it on my tablet on the dead time I had while traveling to and from my workplace every day. It's not that hard to find the time desu.

That to be a best girl, you have to stay straight. And the best girls in Fate, Tsukihime and Mahoyo are all straight.

Me too

>Ciel is best girl material
>No main girl from Fate is

>Read the VN
>easy as fuck
Yeah, no, just 60 hours
If someone plays the VN for two hours a day, every single day, it will take them one full month to reach the end of the VN - assuming that they make no 'wrong' decisions, and only see one ending per route, and have a particularly fast reading speed.

I do not think it takes 60 hours if you actually stop and listen to every voiced line

yes

>it will take them one full month to reach the end of the VN
I don't see the problem. Are you terminally ill and only have one month to live?

Dunno what that means. I've read the VN; it was one of the greater wastes of time in my life as-of-yet. That is why I advocate against reading it unless someone has ludicrous amounts of time that they are willing to waste. I don't intend to 'stop all people from reading the VNs' or something, I just want the breadth of the work to be understood by prospective readers before they get into it so that they can determine whether or not they have the time.

Imagine if you had never read a visual novel before, were told to read FSN, and sat through ~15 hours of monologue and dialogue before the mysteries began to unravel and important events began to transpire. Such transpirations cannot possibly encourage someone to continue with the rest of the work; the reader will abandon the effort, feeling disappointed in either the work or themselves.

Never read a vn before, picked up this one. I love that its morr detailed than the show, but damn. Im like 7 hours in and it just got to the part where saber is summoned. This is gonna be a huge timesink isnt it?

It's a book with pictures and sound effects you troglodyte. If you can't sit through it long enough to get to the meat the story either isn't for you, or you are an ADHD riddled child.

Yes.

You have to be retarded to sit through15 hours of a story that doesn't agree with you. Any fully functional human being would drop it after the first couple hours if they didn't find it entertaining.

>Im like 7 hours in and it just got to the part where saber is summoned
Bullshit. No one reads that slowly.

What's the context? did Luvia crash their wedding?

At first i got bored of it, but i went back to it after and im not looking back. Not that user, but i do see where hes coming from.

sakura is best girl

Im serious. Though i am watching at work, so i do have to interrupt to do my job when needed.

Then you're not 7 hours in, you just fucked up your reading time tracking.

Go fuck yourself, eddie

Trips of truth. Sakura has the best tits, the best ass, and is the best wife.

Its been running for about 7 hours since i started, thats what im going by. No guess on how much of that was spent working, however.

You know what Sakura doesn't have? her own successful thread.
Get fucked, wormfag.

How are the 18+ scenes in the vn? I hope theyre not a disappointment.

The only "good" H-scene is the first one and the replacement version of the Tohsaka's Anus scene.

>playing a eroge at work

First one's shit. The second one with Saber is better.

Rin is for self-inserting to love Shirou better.

>Shirou, I know how to please men
>good

I work by myself. No cameras in my office, boss rarely stops by. He doesnt care, normally play steam games anyways. Ive watched stuff with sex scenes before, so shouldnt be a problem.

>if they didn't find it entertaining
That's one of the problems - so many people here absolutely *insist* that the work is good and, when confronted with a response akin to the scenario you've written: "I read x hours and not much happened, I didn't enjoy it", will respond with something to the effect of "it gets better once you get to ___, you fucking ADHD riddled child". To that end, I both imagine and know that people have spent and will spend more time trying to find out if they can enjoy this visual novel than they will on other, equivalent pursuits which may prove more fruitful.

I just don't like the idea of someone getting ~8 hours into the game, throwing up their hands and saying that they don't enjoy it, and being told "lol I guess it's just not for you, then". That's an unfair amount of time needed to 'render a valid opinion'. You wouldn't expect someone to watch 16 episodes of an anime before determining whether or not they can enjoy it, would you? The time spans are roughly equivalent. So it's not about being retarded or not, it's about being fair.

If I wanted to love Shirou better, I'd be better off to self-insert as Sakura. She idolizes and adores him more then Rin ever could. Rin can actually have a life without Shirou, Sakura can't.

>self-insert as Sakura
How is that humanly possible?

if you can self-insert as a mentally damaged sword autist, you can self insert as a worm-raped girl.

Who the fuck self inserts as Shirou?

A fuck ton of people. I've seen more than a few threads here about people arguing over self-inserting as Shirou.

>he doesn't understand irony
I'm starting to see why you can self insert as Shirou.
Quick question, do you usually not realize a human being is a woman until she holds your hand?

How does that work though? Isn't Shirou meant to be borderline inhuman and broken in his mindset?
Then again, it is pretty straightforward and (to an extent) relatable on a basic level.

>get tested for dry humping your hand
What did he mean by this?

The VN quickly delivers punishment to those who try to act like they are the protagonist and attempt making rational choices.
Once he gets a couple of bad endings, even the most stubborn of players will understand that F/SN is Shirou's story.

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU HAVE THE SAME MINDSET AS A CHARACTER, YOU CAN SELF INSERT AS WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SELF INSERT AS.

Most people are not as wimpy and shitless as Harem MCs, the most self-insertable characters ever made. This "excuse" that you can't insert into a character that has some shitty fucking personality quirk is a fucking stupid lie propagated by idiots in denial that their insert character is an insert character.

You don't seem to grasp the concept of self-insertion, my friend.

You don't know the kind of things your hand gets in contact with.

If you want to go complete idiot, self-insert = author creates a proxy character.
Insertion = reader uses a character as their proxy vehicle to enjoy a story.
It's the same reason why most of you fucks in this thread has been harping on about who needs to have sex with your shitty insert character.
It's a Rin thread, not a shitty egofap insert character thread. Fucking self-congratulating faggots.

What does this mean user?

I want to fuck your waifu.

Are you an Old Man?

I am still surprised that Nasu actually let Ishtar take Rin, with all the baggage she actually has.

Here's my portrait.

Roleplaying =/= self inserting. Learn the difference.
As soon as you adapt your perspective and mindset to a character's, you cease SELF inserting by definition, especially if the story is an active experience where you make actual choices.

What baggage? The Nasuverse's Ishtar has hardly any backstory aside from her feud with Gil.

>this disgusting inserter is still trying to deny his insert character is an insert character by trying to make shit up that is complete nonsense and not even related to the statement he replied to

Learn to greentext, faggot.

Aside from her wanting Gil to dick her and getting angry that Gil didn't dick her, so she ended up concocting plans to ruin Gil? It's not simply a feud.

Who are you quoting?

The most powerful race in the (doujin) world.