Someone has his stand-up in the background

Someone has his stand-up in the background.

>Admits that he's a racial nationalist who voted for Obama because "he black"
>But white people voting for Trump is wrong
>*bug-people applauds and laughter*

How do blacks/libs reconcile this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mxq76oTDgns
youtu.be/CybGo6hALVo
youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking lefties and your love of dave chappele. i realized you will follow blindly this dude

He said in his stand up he reconciles with poor white people.

To be fair, Dave Chappele used to be funny as fuck before he went nuts in the mid-00s

Chappelle is redpilled about a couple things but like most men, he's a little tribalist because >muh people.

this

to me its not that, its he stopped writing shows with the skinny white guy and he stopped smoking pot and started working out, thus not the same

Reminder that pic related was a student of his. Follow at your own peril

In this same stand-up he touches upon the Muslim travel ban and how Muslims aren't "security risk" because they've only committed a few mass-shootings in the past few years.
>*bugmen applauds*

What is per-capita, and relative risk? Muslims are a mere 1% of the US pop, and are 14x more likely to commit mass-shootings.

>making yourself feel good = you can't be wrong

they're like the mormons of political ideology, they aren't even ashamed to admit that they know they've been lied to the whole time, but they just keep going along with the whole bullshit show with that stupid & smug bitch grin

no the real teacher

I started disliking chapelle the moment I realized he went completely radio silent during the obama administration but reemerged on the national stage within a week of Trump's election.

Jews are 100x more likely to commit a mass-shooting. Muslims 0x.

>Whiny leftist new england faggot
>Married a negress
>Drumpf is a racist guyz

Bill Burr is a bugman faggot just like the rest of them.

hes just like chappele/ lefties will also follow him blindly for love of him

Where? The US?

well what did you expect from niggers? one cop geeks a coked out spook attempting to grab his sidearm and they act like negro-cide is upon them.... and then meanwhile right behind their backs nearly a thousand kangs n sheit' are murdered (by their own people) in single city, in single month and you don't hear a fucking peep out of them

i'm so fucking done with black people, they're the embodiment of the term "a lost cause"

>How do blacks/libs reconcile this?
Because they buy into the oppressor/oppressed dialectic that's been pushed for decades. Everything about their worldview operates on the most basic assumption that white people are evil oppressors and nonwhites are poor oppressed people who must stand in solidarity against white oppression. This means that any kind of push for any minorities' identity is considered moral and making up for white supremacy, while pushing for white identity perpetuates white supremacy.

You can even see how they've never actually thought about it if you ask them why Hispanics are entitled to the same affirmative action blacks are when they were never enslaved. Leftists can't even conceive Hispanics NOT being oppressed in the US, even though there are few examples of (((systemic))) oppression.

Leftists deep down know that nonwhites are inherently inferior and need special help to even approach the level of whites (or Asians). They hold whites to a completely different standard while excusing the bad actions of nonwhites (black murder, Muslim rape, etc). It's a modern manifestation of the white man's burden. Call them out on that and watch them squirm

>(((skinny white guy)))

Do you think he would have kept on walking his path? I wont lie, Patrice is a god damn stellar example when it comes to integrity but would he keep on his alpha ways or would he cuck out like Burr?

>Leftists deep down know that nonwhites are inherently inferior and need special help to even approach the level of whites (or Asians). They hold whites to a completely different standard while excusing the bad actions of nonwhites (black murder, Muslim rape, etc). It's a modern manifestation of the white man's burden. Call them out on that and watch them squirm
everyone does this at the end of the day

non whites especially blacks are basically children, right wingers wish to punish them as you would punish children while left wingers wish to appease and acquiesce to them

left wingers are that one cringey parent you see in the supermarket every once in a while insisting on speaking to their toddler in an adult manner as if they could actually be reasoned with

>everyone does this at the end of the day

the difference is people like us can face prosecution and/or threats against our lives/family simply for expressing our opinions publicly.... but hey keep sitting on that fence if it makes your asshole feel good, queer

what fence am I sitting on exactly

>left wingers are that one cringey parent you see in the supermarket every once in a while insisting on speaking to their toddler in an adult manner as if they could actually be reasoned with
It makes me wonder about the white man's burden of the 19th century. There were ostensibly many people who thought colonizing Africa to civilize blacks was ultimately a fool's errand used to justify large corporations and monarchies extracting resources.

haha yes, im not sure but he does look jew

patrice is what every man aims to be, a pimp

Dave Chappelle sucks his own penis and, no, that isn't a compliment.

Chappelle is GOAT. Saw his 2 specials today. Magic

Oh no, an incredibly talented comedian has slightly different political views than Sup Forums. Better boycott him, guys.

his new netflix special is so bad. its literally DRUMPFT and FEMINISM

Every Muslim terrorist attack is secretly a Jewish false flag so Muslims are really safe like the Jewish owned media tells us and we should open our borders and take in endless Muslims.

The post.

Muslims and Jews are both bad. Jews don't need to do false flag attacks as Muslims, Muslims have always been very violent and unhinged and are a third world foreign people who do not assimilate. Jews are using Muslims as a tool and proxy to beat up and take away political power from whites and make it so no one can oppose globalism.

How does a brainlet like you get it so wrong? Top kek

thats not an argument

I enjoyed it. Not as funny as his earlier work but he actually came out with some heat. Can't torch your career for your principals when you got kids to feed. Anyone who cries about Dave chapelle not being right wing enough for them is a retard. NiGGers and lefties would never accept him admitting anything positive about conservative values even though he probably has some now that he's an adult.

They were breddy gud. He calls out pedowood and how Michael Jackson was trying to save the kids.
His race baiting bullshit was pants on head retarded tho. Has zero historical perspective

/ournigger/

i dont give a fuck abought dave, i hate how hes become like a leftist god, every leftsit loves him and will take his word fact even if its an act, this is how you manipulate the masses, oh they think its funny meanwhile know you hate trump and immigration control because of my act

#ournigger
#thegreatestnigger

he married a nigger!?

Jews Hate Mormons and will slander them at any given opprotunity.

The Mormon religion is basically the innoculation against every devlish lie the jews preach.

Once Jews realized this they started with the innocuous anti mormon propaganda.

So really you are just mad that other people got to enjoy a comedian saying things they like to hear?

Dude, think about it. All the best comedy, the comedy that really has an impact and matters, is unpopular and maybe even will get you put in jail for. It's after the fact that it becomes clear how important what that person had to say was.

Dave is a middle aged guy, a professional comedian, and used to his success. It's not Dave chapelle who's going to change the cultural landscape. So just chill out. If you find a comedian who speaks to you, or makes you laugh, buy tickets to his shows and spread what he says

Duh. She's also going to divorce him and it will be the most cucked divorce ever.

even dave envied this guy

You mean tge guy who was on Joe Rogan like 2 weeks ago? What a dumb soy boy he is.

LMAOOOOOO

Patrice was a fatalistic guy. He never intended to live so of course he had the integrity to actually speak some truth

yes but if you listen to their old interviews, him and dave were the best team, they came up with the chappelle show

he did not intend an early death, he just did not give a fuck and was respected by all, listen every comic adored this guy and talked shit on all of them

youtu.be/Mxq76oTDgns fucking love patrice rip

That's a choice to die

they were brainwashed into hating themselves and they were too weak to fight back.

dude he had diabetes, he woke up and couldnt feel his legs then became paralysed for a month and died only communicating through his eyes

I realize that. The JRE episode was unbearable though.

i only saw the first one but he does sound all wound up, the best is when him and dave just came up with skits

Mormons are in bed with the Jews.

T. Soyboy

oh no, is his new special not good? I was really looking forward to watching it?

The two he came out with last year I was dying on.

Yeah, and you get diabetes by a series of choices. Not getting it under control is a series of choices. Being obese is a choice. Self hate can fuel a lot of positive and negative things .

The guy made some great comedy though.
>blacks get reparations
>within a day the richest man in the world is a negro
>through a couple lucky dice games
Can't really fault him for sticking up for his people either...

EVERY black person who voted Obama voted for him simply because he was black.

Black people don't know shit about politics, nor do they care to learn. They just want a nigger in office cause they think they'll get more gibs.

>Because she's a nigger lover

All is forgiven

have you ever listen to patrice, you would not talk so bad if you knew, chris rock and dave both worshipped the guy

Oh man, you really don't know shit dude.

But sure, pretend I'm a soy boy. It's probably easier for you to think like that. Less to think about

They talk to Samson

FUCK this nigger and all the retards who think he's 'redpilled'. Kys yourself.

Yes dummie. I love that one where sits down and starts ripping the audience a new asshole and calling them stupid, but by the end of it he had them all eating out of their hand. Patrice wasn't afraid to make an audience mad. Maybe you should think about that.

That's really good camo

God damn, maybe you fucking children should listen to me. The digits indicate I'm speaking the truth. But you fucking retarded kids probably don't even hold with the old ways. Nufriend faggots too scared to listen to differing opinions, because it scares you.

youtu.be/CybGo6hALVo

He had more integrity than any comedian alive today aside from maybe Norm McDonald.

You could say that Doug Stanhope is similar because always been a piece of shit and intended to be so but it's never that hard to be humble when nobody is beating down your door to have your own movie.

he explicitly stated that he would "die first, nigga" before ever apologizing to the tina fey/wanda sykes crowd

Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]

patrice was too good/fat for this world

Doug is another lefty, but I respect his brand of lefty libertarian comedy. He has some severe self esteem issues as well. But he channels his self loathing into a productive life. I just wish he would work out his comedy in clubs that aren't packed with his fans. He is a great writer, but his comedy isn't any good these days because he doesn't have to sharpen it up on uncooperative crowds.

fuck yes patrice lives even after a decade gone

>58% of whites voted Trump = they're racist
>94% of blacks voted for obama = nothing to see here

It was Obama or McCain... NiGGers are stupid so I discount their choices but I think we made the right choices

Reminder, Patrice was at the roast that introduced us to Amy Schumer and she fucking trashed him before he died like the whore she is

you obviously do not understand user. just because blacks voted for obama, doesnt make them racist because obama wasnt racist. but whites voted for trump because he is racist, which makes them racist.

i know this because i read it on salon, buzzfeed, wapo, msnbc, AND cnn so it must be true.

Chappele doesn't like black people or white people.

But race relations got a lot worse under obama and the push for everyone to get along. Nobody likes being told to love everyone, people tell you to love blacks and whites, they'll do just the opposite.

this is the the best logic i have heard on the subject of cocksucking leftist

t. rural and suburban retard

Did you use the latest iPhone, iPad, iMac, and Apple Watch devices to look it all up at once and confirm your bias?

Amy jewmer is a has-been alcoholic pig. Does anyone care what that hog has to say? I watched 4 or 5 minutes of her special and dropped it. That's not comedy, that's Hollywood

Because non-whites engaging in ethnocentrism is ok but whites doing so is racist and evil and makes them natzees for (((some reason)))
They've simply been brainwashed into thinking any way of ethnic/racial advocacy is great unless whites do it, because da natzees.
It's an effort to delegitimize any attempt of whites working for their own interests, just like every single other group does.

she managed to whore hereself out for fuck you money though

Are you kidding. Dave chapelle told people to give trump a chance and was attacked for it. He even called out hollywood for being bias fuck off

Sage

then he proceeded to backtrack and shit on him for the next year faggot

Exactly. I am not a Republican, but I am pro white America. I think destroying the two party system is an important step to securing our future. Rep and Democrat alike, both parties will sell us out as soon as a bigger voting block exists. They both have to die so a pluralistic form of government can actually represent us

people like you are why Dave left to Africa.

Liberalism is a mind virus that slowly kills it's host.

There's a lot to shit on user. I mean he is a kike lover who pardoned a Jewish criminal who used hundreds of illegal immigrants despite running on an anti immigrant platform and threatening to penalize those who use them. He's opened up huge amounts of US land to be used by private companies meaning the American people make no money but must pay to utilize the resources of their own land.

I guess I am glad for her? That pig will never know happiness so wealth will have to be a substitute. I've never given any money or viewership to her products so I don't feel any guilt about her success.

Dave left to Africa because he got raped by his producer.
youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc
It's around the time he started bulking with muscle too.

They didn't watch the second special

left to africa, came back, now lusts after the approval of the same "system" which made him run off in the first place

Same here. If it is just whining about trump then I'll pass.

No, it paints racism with a broad brush in places and it's not as funny as his old stuff but it's worth watching