GET IN HERE!!! No joke, THIS IS A HABBENING!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5220273/Thousands-protesters-Iran-attack-president.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNXfyZ-LDJc
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY&list=LLiTiHDUJLIH2299pY_5faJw&index=66
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plus some bread.

Political instability in the middle east?!?! Oh my stars!

This must be a first

IRANIANS STORMING AYATOLLAH’S HOUSE!!! Photo straight from Styxhexenhammer666.

Gonna need soy sauce user

I guess the CIA decided to regime change the fuck outta IRAN. Last domino to fall will be NK they are knocking over Iran rn to get ready for Norf Corea

And Translation:

we need a source within Iran to verify

pol is trash. Actual happenings get 5 replies while BLACKED threads get 100.

THERE IS AN ONGOING REGIME CHANGE WAKE THE FUCK UP POL

bump

Oh well. Hope they kill each other

My pee pee is enjoying that photograph

Honestly

If I was Kim, I'd just do a meeting with Trump and agree to peaceful regime change. There is no way NK could win, it would just be a genocide, literally millions would die for fuckall reasons. Oh, and that's assuming no nukes are used

Here, sir

whoever is running him won't allow that

TOOT

Somehow I'm sure this is a totally grassroots, organic revolution with no outside interference whatsoever.

NK will be fine for quite a while. They have no problems killing dissenters, and the peasants certainly don't have the capability to go up against an armed government with nukes.

Any regime change will be from the outside

>unreliable source
check
>pic of nake asian for attention
check
>proxy that claims is from target country
check

this is a mossad psyop thread sage and report

The last Iranian revolution was started by the same group.

CIANiggers/Mo$$ad did this. Iran War has begun

RSBN Coverage

youtube.com/watch?v=wNXfyZ-LDJc

ohh look hes making a white power symbol

Tomomi Motozawa

Then China cuts off their gibs and foments a coup. Kim's more scared of his own people, and of losing his Russian and
Chinese patrons, than anything the U.S. could throw at him.

Looks like another country is in a dire need of American Democracy!

So what your saying is that in the 60's when the CIA started doing revolutions they realized how vulnerable real men were to violent overthrow and started feeding Americans a steady diet of Soy and pacification propaganda.

Could this be an Israel kind of thing? I mean, the article mentioned that the Iranian regime supports Al-Assad and Israel wants him to step down. It all seems kind of Jewish to me...

This.

Does it really matter? Israel is a lesser evil than Iran.

small happening, maybe a war might happen out of this.

Yes, it does indeed matter, I want to know what is really going on.

How is Iran evil exactly?

>How is Iran evil exactly?
They are Muslim. That should be enough.
Secondly, they are Saudi-tier Islamists.
Thirdly, they are the enemy of the West.
Should I even go on?

can't wait for the (((snipers))) to shoot at the protestors

I swear to god CIA will you just fuck off already.

I understand that this happened in Ukraine, but Iranians are Muslims. No reason to do it, they will just go full Allah Akbar anyway.

Yes, they are SHIA muslims.

On the other hand the Wahhabi sunni scum is USA ally, why not look into your alliances with UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar first?

They are not Saudi-tier Islamist, at all.

And they are not enemies of the west.

Too much brainwashing kiddo.

>One activist reported on social media that crowds also shouted: 'Leave Palestine and think about us'.

I really really really wonder who is behind those protests.

so Baha'i, Zionists, UK, France, USA, Council on Foreign Relations...

who else am I forgetting...?

yep, they need freedom! save her!

lel, pol is busy jerking it off to Mr. Trump. /r/thedonald refugees have killed this place.

Thing is Iran won't start machinegunning protesters like Assad did, and they won't buckle and install a temporary revolutionary government like Egypt did. The Iranian government is smart and is going to juke this thing unless some real slick Saudi/Israeli operatives can start distributing weapons real fast and kick this thing up a notch.

This isn't a new iteration of the Arab Spring, it's just some persians blowing off steam after their eggs got too expensive.

OK, Ahmed. You can remove your proxy now.

i'm not gonna lie; if even only a fraction of that meme were true, it sounds like one hell of a job lol a good bit of intrigue, if nothing else

the power of memes is getting out of control, it needs to stop.

Se piensa que tengo un proxy el perejil este, alto boludo.

I thought Koreans hate Japanese. Have I ventured into Bizarro Sup Forums?

>we will not accept violent, destructive protests
>dude he says he's gonna kill us all

Persian Lolis needs our help. Let’s get em boys!

What was the name of that song?

wouldn't you rather have the thread filled with ppl who care about the topic than just get spammed? i dont see the problem

its all true

that meme is 100% true. look into MKUltra. Even the ((((wiki)))) page has the details.

>hating good ass

woooow, that sucks

Darude, Sandnigger.

Do you defend THIS?

WOW! Finally an Asian chick with an ass.

Are you dumb? That actually happened. The best part of that meme is that hilariously enough, it's not hyperbole. Even Netflix just released a doc on it called Wormwood about the researcher who was thrown from the hotel window. His family is in their too and they talk about it.

That meme is actually common knowledge

BRRRAAAAAAAP

>plus some bread
hello my fellow 4channers

wew

theres been fuckin history channel docs about it for over 10 years lol. is the netflix shit any good?

the C.EYE.A probably have rent-a-rioters leading dumb millennials around as they smash windows and burn cars, etc.
Weaponized normies, basically

(((Korean)))

>Darude, Sandnigger.
kek. I am glad someone followed up.

We need to drop a bucket o' sunshine on them desu, cut down on rapefugees.

You are misinformed my friend

>this is totally coincidence right after ISIS was defeated in Syria and happening to Iran fellow goyim

i think its pretty sad how the shills all have arguments with each other in those threads

meh, you can find weapons easier in the ME than water, wouldn't be suprised if a think tank couldn't rile up some small dissenting protest group by promissing back up.

No, no, no, no, no, fucking no, NO, NO, FUCKING NOOO!

I don't give a damn what those goat fuckers do to their own people, it's not our problem, and it's not our responsibility to pour even more blood and treasure into that shit-show.

Yes goyim you must die for Israel.

Muslims are enemies of the west retard read their fucking book they are enemys of everyone who isnt a muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY&list=LLiTiHDUJLIH2299pY_5faJw&index=66
LETS GO, FUCKING BUMP

>selling the meat to the next door village should be fine
LMAO

so are jews. why side with either?

No, I dont.

But I think its hypocritical to bash Iran (which is fucked but keepts to itself), while at the same time being butt-buddies with the likes of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE that sponsor wahhabism expansion in the west.

Want to do something about Iran? Start by changing Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE first, then well talk.

FUCK OFF KIKE LOVERS

Iran isn't the Middle East, and they keep a pretty heavy guard on the western border so some Kurds aren't gonna sneak in with crates of ATGMs.

Goes to show the number of newfriends, even two years ago people would have been all over that.

I'm not sure if it's good or not but it does look like a good doc. The only reason I brought it up is because it literally just got added. I haven't watched it yet, I just hovered over it and saw little parts of it. I'm just surprised they would release something like that on Goyflix

Gross.

Yes, they are.

Start by cutting ties with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE first.

If not STFU you ignorant retard. Why dont you read how is funding the shitton of mosquest that are being built all over Europe.

Protip, its your best buddy Saudi Arabia, not Iran.

>Korean
oh to be young and naive

I honestly don't give a fuck about Iran, Israel or any of the middle east. I hope they all kill eachother! Hope there's a Syria style Civil War in Iran that rings in 6 years of horror. Fuck'em ALL!!!

Is it time for Zoroastrianism?

Ironic coming from an Argentinian, Iran's proxy, Hezbollah, bombed the Israeli embassy in your country in 1982, killing 85 people, many Argentinians

So the jews are dumb enough to aim for Iran now?

Make Parthia Great Again.

Lol Obama's approved regime BTFO

>those zionist comments
daily mail readers need to be gassed

>let us create more wars
Listen faggot, you might have Brexit but we're full. Syria was one thing but the amount of refugees that this Iran crisis might cause is on a whole other magnitude. Someone needs to extinguish the flames before it is too late.

sorry to burst your bubble user all of that happened and much more did aswell, that is just the surface of the deep state. look into it you will get a mind fuck about how much evidence follows these claims

>Gets controlled by Jews
>"Ahahahaha Jews are so dumb"