Why are some men afraid of the inevitable Matriarchy?

Why are some men afraid of the inevitable Matriarchy?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/04/03/marvel-female-diverse-characters-hurting/
marieclaire.com/culture/a19495/women-raped-by-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Matriarchies are not stable in human as well as animal social systems

>Why are some men afraid of the inevitable Matriarchy?
Obviously, you don't know wiminz.

Because I hate the end of the world.

It's so pathetic how liberals gain some sort of self worth based on representation in Jew media

Because they are sexist, racist bigots. Real men are feminists. Fuck Drumf!!!!

Okay tell me when these movies when an Oscar

why are you so insecure? No where does it say men shoild ve leaders
actually the first socities were matriarchy. Why do you have a problem servubg wome ?

Because it will slow down human advancement and our entire civilisation will fall to the eastern, more patriarchal societies. Nothing personal, but if you're ever in the charge the Muslims / Jews / Asians win.

>ancient matriarchy meme

America is STILL sexist. Do you see it? We need double that amount to eradicate toxic masculinity

>women are leading the charts at the boxing office
>but patriarchy still exists

YAS QUEEN SLAY!

Oh wow, I totally didn't see this statistic coming when they were first making these movies and I was thinking "jeez, they sure are pushing for female leads even though the movies aren't as good".

And now, wow, what a surprise, 2017's "top grossing" movies are all female leads. Wow what a natural progression we've made! Truly the future will have learned from these stats and we are THIS much closer to Star Trek, eh goys-I mean guys?

>top grossing movies
yeah remakes of top grossing movies, make your own fucking original storylines

lmao based on what? You have ab unfounded delusion that men are somehow more fit to lead which is a myth. Women can do anythibg a man can do

don't take the bait anons

Don't watch any propaganda and never will,any movie that has a mary sue as main protagonist i just ignore,if women believe in the lies they are powerul or capable so be it,but men don't need to be part of that bs

but wonder woman and TLJ are both original stories

>actually the first socities were matriarchy.
This is not backed up by the historical or archaeological record.
t. History major

>actually the first socities were matriarchy.

Assuming that's true which it isn't they are gone aren't they? What happened to them, why couldn't they endure.

First societies were egalitarian, they were more equal because they were based around proximal family units.

When women opt to become garbage (wo)men, police, firefighters, and construction workers we might see a closer balance. As it stands now, women being the top leading roles in the worst year of cinema really isn't saying much. Not to mention the new star wars is a fucking dumpster fire, and Disney hired a girl so bad at singing for a musical that they had to noticeably autotune the shit out of her voice...

Lol, wasn't it the worst box office year in history though?

> Mary Sue
Like John Mclain, Luke Skywalker, Conan
Jason Bourne etc?

>shitty actors who got into major roles via casting couch

Are we supposed to be impressed?

Because behind every successful woman, is a man doing all the work for her.

Gadot is a qt, but the other two are man-faced.

That is not true. Some woman are born with higher levels of testosterone and are capable of being leaders. However to maximize the efficiency of an entire economy you need to have the best and most qualified people in each role. Affirmative action hiring is the cause of this "productivity puzzle" and if less efficient women continue to displace men than it is inevitable that China will dominate us in the very immediate future.

Also one of the worst years in Hollywood history

Go figure

Seriously why do women need so much help from males to prove that males are inferior. Also I thought women got paid less than men those bitches make a lot. Why don't they open their giant homes to refugees

No they're not. They're spinoffs of original stories. No originality there. Just easy shekel money from manchildren.

What is the gender ratio of those still going to movie theaters? I suspect it is mostly women and soyboys with a sizable minority of families.

Daisy riddley is not an actress, to be considered one you have to act

WW - 1942
TLJ - remake that brings massive changes to old story

>Was a loose cannon cop
>His father was supposed to be space Jesus and also he bullseyed womprats in his t-16 because he was a bored farm boy
>Trained by some secret us government to become the ultimate soldier
>Can like, fix the millennium falcon because ive picked up and sold scraps of metal. Can use the force because why not? Is the best lightsaber duelist in the Galaxy because my parents were literally who.
One of these things is not like the other. Literally give Rey a backstory and most of the criticism doesn't fucking matter.

Having emotionally and hormone driven people in power positions.

Great idea senpai

made me think

lmao But China is a progressive society currently undergoing a feminist renissance. The future of humanity is female

Yeah you can have a matriarchal society but not for long because the patriarchal society that lives just over the boarder is going to invade you because all your men are pussies and women are physically inferior thus unable to defend themselves.

On what measure or are you making it up ? Women in China earn less than 50% of that men earn.

If we ever have a chance at world peace, it will be led by females

> These pieces of highly produced garbage hated by everyone were made by libcucks and womyn
> take that bigots
Ive unironically been watching the twilight zone and wondering what happened to good acting.

You know nothing of women.
>LOL WORLD PEACE GIRL!!!!
>I swear I fucking hate the president of Germany, that bitch got the last top at forever 21 and it was totally my color, send some spies in to assassinate her son, make it look like an accident.
>LIEK OMG IM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR SON HE WAS SUCH A CUTIE!!!!

Because women are weak. That's why they have to be (((empowered))). A society run by it's weakest constituents is doomed to fail.

>This is the future of men under matriarchy,

Three movies with female leads happens in a year where no one is seeing movies. I'm just curious how you invented the dots to connect that led you to the conclusion that SOMEHOW women are about to be in charge. We had a NIGGER president and did the monkeys suddenly take over? No. Because it's a white mans society. We're the only fucking people paying the bills on this country. We keep the lights on. Women don't contribute shit to productivity. They aren't builders or maintainers. So I've noticed your default response is to call any and all criticism of your miserable trollpost "insecurity" which is exactly the type of stupid shit someone who thinks three movies, Three movies that sucked a little less than the rest of the awful movies, are evidence of a complete societal shift would say.

I am for a matriarchy as long as all the women are white, hot as fuck, and only care about pleasing white men

Only left one is ok, next 2 is shit.

source vid?

>make all blockbusters female led cuz diversity
>all top grossing movies are female led
>try to argue they were blockbusters because they were female led

Because we enjoy having a functional civilization.

Yet men are the ones that make the movies.

As usual, without men, women are useless.

What is soroptimist. I know they support women, but do the push for matriarchy?

Aren't these movies all Disney? Why are they congratulating themselves for films that would have made money with literally any other woman lead?

Imagine humanity's dawn. 100 tribes, half matriarchy, half patriarchy. Depending on their well-being, they may perish or split into more tribes. This very well could have happened, right?
Too bad all matriarchal tribes never evolved into "civilizations" or died before somebody started writing stuff. Or even making pots. If they're better, why are they uncompetitive?

>Disney remake of a popular story
>Star War
>DC Capeshit (in 2 movies)

Pretty much guaranteed successes in other words. They could've filmed garbage, slapped those brands on them, and made a billion dollars.

We know this because, well, they did.

This is the only movie from 2017 people will care about 20 years from now.

top grossing translates to 'hype'
top grossing does not translate to 'good'

What movie is that. Usually don't keep up with movies so I can't tell from pic

Two are Disney. Wonder Woman is Warner Bros.

I don't know why a live-action Beauty & The Beast remake would do well. I haven't heard from anyone that it's good, or even heard it mentioned by anyone. I guess it's something to take little girls to see, if you're just looking at a list of shows. Did it come out during a drought of kid-friendly shows?

>Emma Watson
Can't act, looks shocked all the time
>Gal Gadot
Jew
>Daisy Ridley
See Emma Watson only worse

So what you're saying is you haven't even seen the original Blade Runner?

All three movies included strong male leads too. All three were directed by men and were written by men.

>movie attendance
>all time low
Weistiend whores wont save hollywood

Blade Runner 2049.

It was basically more Blade Runner: boring, atmospheric, with a few memorable moments. It has some cringy overreaching, but also some deep insight. I guess I can recommend it, not as something you'll enjoy watching, but as something that you'll enjoy thinking about afterward, and as something significant for cultural literacy (people will make analogies to it that you'll want to understand).

>Why are some men afraid of the inevitable Matriarchy?

Something about the Queen of england trying to conquer the world, right?

Overrated as fuck. Great visuals and directing, thin story. An hour too long and thirty minutes too short.

My name is steven j yonger. I am become death. 1 city 1 time 1 life to give. Death to liberals

Wasnt this also one of the worst years for films grossing wise? Wage gap confirmed

And only one of those movies are arguably good.

Because a matriarchy would last all of a decade (as it wore out its resources and squandered its talent) before being invaded by a patriarchy and colonized.

Why the fuck do you think there aren't any large or sustainable matriarchies?

what about alien you imbecile

Dope

>inevitable matriarchy
So when are women gonna do all the dirty work that needs to keep society running? When are women gonna dominate all the STEM fields needed to progress society? Fuck off, shill.

My mistake. But 2/3 isn't anything to be proud of, especially if they're all but guaranteed to make money. And I think people were just excited to harry potter girl in a disney movie. People aren't very bright

>Because a matriarchy would last all of a decade
A matriarchy would last a few months at most.
There was a Star Trek TNG episode about that and Riker basically fucked the whole shit up because the Leader chick wanted to ride him.

The time of Elizabeth Taylor was a terrible time for women.

Normally I would call OP a faggot and sage. Today, however, I will provide everyone with an actual source as we used to do in old pol. Also, I dont give a flying fuck about archiving.

ew.com/tv/2017/04/03/marvel-female-diverse-characters-hurting/

If women were as, or more, strong than men, they would already be in charge. If they were as, or more, intelligent than men, they would already be in charge. They have what they have because they've begged men for it and cried endlessly about it until men allowed them to have it. Just like how niggers are only free because white men allowed them to be free. None of what they have, or have achieved, has came from themselves, but instead from what other people have bestowed upon them.
They're the equivalent of trust fund babbys telling people to work hard and they can be just like them.
Women, like niggers, don't have the mental capacity to debate and instead immediately go on the (physical) attack. Jews, unlike women and niggers, have the mental capacity to debate and completely lack any bravery to (physically) attack. Both of these are dangerous because if all you ever do is physically attack then nothing can ever be truly solved and nothing can ever truly advance. On the other side, the Jew, being too cowardly, will twist any rules of logic in a debate which always leads to physical violence because if you don't follow the rules of a debate, and twist them as you see fit, there's no point having the debate in the first place and nothing is ever truly solved meaning nothing can ever truly advance which leads to? Violence.
At some point you'll see the only worthwhile societies of any time have always been led by white men.

>female leads
Describe Rey's character in Star Wars without referring to what she wears or looks like.
She .... uh .... she ... ummm, she's ..... no. Sorry.
Describe Luke in Episode 4.
He's the one who makes a transition from farm boy that everyone can relate to to hero. He gets picked up by a recluse who turns out to be a Jedi master when two droids with an important mission drop into his life.

The old films had what's called "character development". The new ones lack this. That's why you may feel impressed by the visual effects of the movies, but when asked about it after a while you will have forgotten what it was all about.

Didn't see any of these. Sage.

>2017's 3 Top-Grossing Movies Had Female Lead for First Time in Nearly 60 Years

At least we know they aren’t rapists.

Don't be a smug moron. A matriarchy is a sign that society is on the decline.

>niggers are only free because white men allowed them to be free.
That's a valid point. Only yesterday I read there are literally thousands of niggers held as slaves in post-revolutionary Libya. They come from central Africa and want to pass through there on their way to Europe, only they get caught and are sold as slaves. Arabs apparently are openly racist now that law and order is gone.

Your both right and wrong

There IS evidence that supports that stone-age societies WERE matriarchies, if you look into many religious origin stories. A good example is Gaia in the story of the Origin of the Titans in Greek Mythology. There is also evidence via venus idols of goddess worship and untouched, undeveloped societies that where still matriarchal in clan makeup.

Note that most of written history and civilization (after stone-age) comes as a development of patriarchy OVER matriarchy. As in history begins when matriarchy ended.

Gaia and the Titans were ancient society deities which were then taken over by the patriarchal Zeus and the pantheon, which then is the start of most known Greek theology and history.

>inevitable Matriarchy
Lmao, good joke. It won't happen because women mismanage everything. Look at Yahoo and Equifax. Both companies were run into the ground in the name of diversity. Look at Europe where Merkel is fucking Germany's economy by trying to feed and house the entire third world. What a fucking mess. Women don't understand the long term consequences of their actions. They live in the moment and will almost always choose instant gratification of over long term returns because they're driven almost entirely by emotion. This is why the vote Democrat, sleep around, and reject marriage and a stable family life in favor of being on welfare. Women don't understand selflessness beyond those required by social norms.

TLDR women are fucking stupid and we'd all be better off if they went back to the kitchen

Women can't rape eh? Think again.

marieclaire.com/culture/a19495/women-raped-by-women/

>box office problems
Why go to a cinema when you can watch stuff in the comfort of your own home? To see the latest movies of course. And when people do, they want to be entertained. They don't want to be alienated by being forced SJW propaganda onto them.

Stop pushing this bullshit and pay attention to your core customer demographics!

Mostly because they always end in horrible failure.

True

WOW, it's been since the 50's that women have had some arbitrary accomplishment that means nothing? The 50's must have been GREAT for women!

...in a year where less people go to movies.

>>Inevitability of Matriarchy
Lmao you mean the inevitability that women’s rights are going to completely revoked and they’re gonna be put back in their place.

>all have established fandoms
Hmmm... When was the last time we had Ripley?

>matriarchy
Arent we supposed to be EXACTLY the same?

underrated

0/10 bait

Ripley wasn't a Mary-Sue. Neither was Sarah Connor. This was back when strong female characters were actually good, and had character arcs.