Well Then?

Other urls found in this thread:

wyborcza.pl/7,75398,22782584,msz-odpowiada-w-sprawie-zmian-w-karcie-polaka-obecne-brzmienie.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t.pic related

>Doublethink is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts

Note how these aren't correlated

>God can't do what he wants

now fuck off

Jews are the people who rejected Jesus.

Jews deny Christ and reject the Father. How can Christ be a jew? He cannot deny himself or His Father.

Not every Amerimutt worships a kike on a stick.

Jews are not white.

Ashkenazis are white.
Jesus is the son of God.
There's literally nothing wrong in being a Jew. In Israel.

>whites can't use jew tactics

nice try schlomo

Mary was arab but Jesus was white because he was the son of God

Joseph Goebbles was an incredibly smart man. He might not have had the Aryan looks, but he certainly had the Aryan brains.

>God is beholden to basic biology

The Jews we have now are not the same ones mentioned in the Bible, you dumb faggot. They've been corrupted, hence the references to the Synagogue of Satan and other things in the book of Revelations and in other books as well. That's what the whole latter half of the Bible is about. The Lord sent a part of himself down to Earth because the Jews were acting like degenerate assholes and pissing him off. I mean have you ever read the Bible even once? All of this stuff is laid out plainly right fucking there, so that even mentally deficient fuckwads like you can access the knowledge that God has imparted to us.

Good bait. Really got me ass blasted.

Jews are smarter than Aryans.

Jews arent white nor was jesus the jew,only people who still follow chistianity are ratards

If Jews are so smart, why is their holiest temple still in ruins? Check mate, kike.

finns never fuck around when logic is involved

If they were they would have stopped their impending birth rates doom. No jews left by 2050.

Who cares about one measly ancient temple. We have the whole state of Israel now as well as the USA as our puppet.

William Shatner is /ourguy/

Still birth rates are declining and no Jews would be left by 2050

"Birthrate" doesn't mean we'll vanish, just that there will be less of us.

You dumb-asses probably think Japan will be empty by 2100 if they don't accept large amounts of Africans.

If Jesus was a Jew, then modern Jews aren’t.

Or is that too hard for you to understand?

No they are not. The greatest Jewish minds were Marx, Freud and Einstein and all created false ideologies and theories.

Keep saying that to yourself beta Jew. Jewish women like goy cock better

jew is religion, not a race, despite the heavy shilling here to say its religion.
In some countries the jews are primarily turks, such as in new York, but in the uk a lot of top kikes are white. The royals are kikes. The others are kikes. Kikes served the same purpose as pakis do today : stay in a highly insular group that preys on the majority of their host society. The elite are at eternal war with all other people in the world, so will always be bringing in hostile groups to break up groups that are becoming wealthy.

it looks like an actual movie poster...

>despite the heavy shilling here to say its religion*.
race*

>list of Jewish inventions: the ballpoint pen(?)
>list of white inventions: literally too many to list

>The others* are kikes.
Rothchilds

>Khazars are Judeans

Jews inherit cuckoldry because of their rat genetics. No race other than the Jews like to watch their women penetrated by Aryan and nigger cock

>kike royal family
Another loss for the Jews

List of Jewish inventions:
>the atom bomb
>Christianity
>countless branches of medicine and philosophy

I know not a single person that claims Jesus was white besides Mormons, but then, I was talking about people.

>Christianity is an invention.
>Atom bomb was invented by Jews
>Jews contributing to real science
Room temperature IQ kike

I'm a Christian, but I know that not everyone will believe in Him. That being said, shouldn't there be some sort of philosophy that people could rally around in order to manage some of the current chaos in the world? Something more humanistic, like stoicism without the whole being attached to a divine will thing.

Beware of those who claim they are Jews but are not, they are the synogogue of satan.

He makes it briddy clear.

>wrongfully attributed to Einstein for reasons nobody understands
>meme
>only interested in theoretical, i.e. useless branches and never anything practical

>we
>while talking about jews
>hiding behind a memeflag like a pussy
nice

So whom do you worship then?

Tesla invented the atom bomb after he promised God he wouldn't bring any more Serbs into this world.

Now what?

Jews are the ones who claim they either are or arent white to serve their purposes the most, moron

alle gemachten Angaben sind falsch ; frei erfunden bzw. erstunken und erlogen

USS CALLISTER

>jews arent white

Who wants to be "white" anyway?

I'm a proud Khazar descendant.

>black arm hair

Yep.

Celtics have black hair too you mong

You dont always get what you want unfortunately
It does gets red in the sun
Also my beard red

Are you from Eastern Europe?

From what I can tell from the best available information, modern Jews are not the original Judean peoples described in the OT and in the NT.

They are Khazars, and are an east/european mongol mutt people who appropriated the ancient Israelite identity for themselves.

Specifically so that the lost tribes that would later become the European nations could not re-adopt their identity as God's chosen people.

I mean honestly can you really see a bunch of kikes sitting around actually writing up a bunch of sound ethical and moral laws? Do not steal, murder, etc?

So Jesus and the original Judeans were white. Modern Jews are not white.

No conflict.

Also if we don't repent and stop being a race of degenerate trash-fags God isn't going to stop letting the Jews do whatever the fuck they like. Just saying.

t.kikemutt

From foreskins?

Jesus was only half Jewish. He was half jew, half all powerful beautiful Aryan white God. Just like hitler!

>jesus has risen above jewry and thus became honorary aryan

problem solved

>Amerimutt mental gymnastics
Why do you still have access to internet?

>tfw jesus has normal semetic dna instead of quadruple helix gold plated nucleus that radiated sunshine and gamma rays.

listen to yourself

then kys

I have as much evidence that Jesus was a jew as I do he was an Amanita Muscaria

gee i wonder who could be behind this post

Jesus outright claimed that he only came for the lost children of Israel and compared non-Jews to dogs. His mother was a Jew descended from king David. Jesus was a Jew who looked down on non-Jews.

Kek

What are you a spy or something?

It is.

Jesus was a Jew, but not the evil kind.
There are 2 types of jew in this world:
>people of God jews
>gready sheckle jews
The latter is pure evil and causes lots of problems, the former ceased to exist circa 200AD

I'm glad I'm not white. Disgusting creatures!

>What are you a spy or something?

Nope, but most of whiteskinned Israelis are from Eastern Europe nowadays.

Stop replying to memeflags
Stop replying to memeflags.
If you must then wise herb in options.

>he fell for the Einstein meme
good goy

>totally not inbred

Jews dont VIEW themselves as white. Nice try, shill.

JESUS WAS A JUDEAN. A PERSON FROM THE GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION KNOWN AS JUDEA. HE WAS NOT A JEW.

JUDEAN =/= JEWISH

JUDEO-CHRISTIAN =/= JEWISH-CHRISTIAN

Well you are right tho, mostly those who arent white (geneticly) are shitskin arab jews from north africa/middle east

Explain.

>Jews 2000 years ago are identical to the ones living today
"Jews" is not the first skin they worn

what a poor troll

Imagine if Hitler and Taylor Swift had children. I bet their daughter would be so beautiful that she'd look just like Taylor Swift.

yeah and she'd be twerkin with niggers too
finfag

>Well you are right tho, mostly those who arent white (geneticly) are shitskin arab jews from north africa/middle east

Poland lately changed a law about giving so called "Card of Pole" (Karta Polaka) to people from the East. Now they also must prove with a genealogy and blood-test if they really have Polish roots/genetics. Previously only some "family documents" were required, but Russians/Ukrainians/Belarusians have a lot of possiblilities to fake them.

wyborcza.pl/7,75398,22782584,msz-odpowiada-w-sprawie-zmian-w-karcie-polaka-obecne-brzmienie.html

I think Israel should establish such tests too if you don't want to import pro-Putin slavshists who tell that they are Jewish but for some reason refuse to learn Hebrew.

Jews are not white. Any European genes they inherited from the breeding with local populace and the inbreeding.
Jesus was a Jew who wanted to reform Judaism and the Jews didnt like this much, end of story.

Shame on you mikkää
Hitler could have chose a better woman than this thin slut

lmao so much wrong with this, Shlomo.

They are semetic/levantine people who got kicked around the world for being fucking jews. While being kicked around they picked up genetics of their host country, mainly meds, There is likely some small khazar admixture but not significant.
They are a mix of semites
To make a jew take 2 arab/levantine grandparents(or 1 armenian to really get the nose), one italian grandparent and one random european grandparent.
Shake for 1 minute, stir lightly, serve with shekel.

Who knows goyim

Jerusalem was under Roman control during the conception of Jesus Christ who was recorded as “A man of stature somewhat tall, and comely, with very reverent countenance, such as the beholders may both love and fear, his hair of (the colour of) the chestnut, full ripe, plain to His ears, whence downwards it is more orient and curling and wavering about His shoulders. In the midst of His head is a seam or partition in His hair, after the manner of the Nazarenes. His forehead plain and very delicate; His face without spot or wrinkle, beautified with a lovely red; His nose and mouth so formed as nothing can be reprehended; His beard thickish, in colour like His hair, not very long, but forked; His look innocent and mature; His eyes grey, clear, and quick- In reproving hypocrisy He is terrible; in admonishing, courteous and fair spoken; pleasant in conversation, mixed with gravity. It cannot be remembered that any have seen Him Laugh, but many have seen Him Weep. In proportion of body, most excellent; His hands and arms delicate to behold. In speaking, very temperate, modest, and wise. A man, for His singular beauty, surpassing the children of men" this was done by a Roman scribe called Publius Lentullus

>2 posts by this ID
>memeflagfag

Jesus just had a dark tan.

Well I'll list a few points.

First off, King David was said to have had red hair. The typical Ashkenazi Jewish phenotype is black hair, and brown eyes. They do not have red hair.

Secondly, in the Old Testament, it was said of the Egyptians that they were "indistinguishable from the Jews" - meaning you could not look at them, and tell they were of another people.

Something similar could be said of Irish and Scottish peoples, or British and Welsh people. What is important here is, the Bible, as one of the world's oldest remaining historical records, equated the Jews with the Egyptians, at least at a surface/morphological level.

And then we find the corpse of Ramses, an Egyptian Pharoah, upper class. Red hair, european DNA.

I feel like the mystery is solved at this point, but if I've overlooked something, please let me know.

His last name wasn't Christostein.

>Thinking whiteness is merely a skin color

>pro putin slavshits
Im fine with these guys here tho, they are good when they are not retardrd, although im not russian i have learned their language of communication(not 100% but i have some nice vocabulary) because of my surroundings, and because they import alot of qt's. also better to import slavs than having some palestinian or morrocan dont you think?

This kind of faggotry is exactly why Hitler tried to gas you all.

>also better to import slavs than having some palestinian or morrocan dont you think?

I can't tell because i never had any closer relations with Morrocans and Palestinians.

Try and try again, you can not defeat the eternal people!

Alternatively, for the left.
>Jesus was a middle eastern jew
>Jesus was a brown man