Don't drink soy milk it contains estrogen-like chemicals that trick your body into thinking it's estrogen

>Don't drink soy milk it contains estrogen-like chemicals that trick your body into thinking it's estrogen
>Yeah it's completely fine to drink milk that is intended to help baby calves grow despite it containing a shitload more hormones

Defend yourself pol

This is as dumb as the 'if you eat cholesterol from eggs your body's cholestrol levels will raise' meme. Consuming hormones doesn't mean they process as hormones in your body. Conversely, the compounds in soy DO get broken down as estrogen even though they're not estrogen to start with.

Learn to science, fucking leaf.

>leaf
>we adapted to cowmilk

>but hey drink this cuckmilk because I have a star wars t-shirt and a vegan certified buttplug

leafs should forever be banned

>Yeah it's completely fine to drink milk that is intended to help baby calves grow despite it containing a shitload more hormones
Go to the fucking gym and get big muscles not a big gut faggot

>I am Not an argument user. Try again sweetie.

Yes Justin we should all drink purified soy and become like you

also you have no right using saint stefan's war chant

If you're the kind of person that says you should only eat food people have adapted to then so can assume you don't drink coffee because that was fairly recently introduced to Europe, as was chocolate and so on. Plus, you eat fruits and vegetables too, and as nearly all plant based food was genetically modified recently (Bananas, watermelons, tomato's, cucumbers) the you shouldn't eat those either. Also don't eat anything sweet as it might contain high fructose corn syrup. Don't eat meat either because they are grown the ways that are completely different to how they were back in the day. Factory farms pump the animals full of hormones and then process them after with chemicals like ammonia to keep freshness. Also don't eat junk food.

But I'm assuming you don't do this?

And people started eating soy over 7000 years ago.

not an argument sweetie

>people have been drinking wood alcohol and using poppies and heroin for thousands of years so it's totally fine

yeah it kinda was, you are just to much of a soyboy to recognize it.

not your fault tho chinaman, we will save you

There was no argument because the entire post consisted of you saying that I was a Justin bugman (I don't like Trudeau) and that I was using Molyneiuzbvnd's argument (I was). Nowhere in the post did you present any point against soy milk and pro dairy milk. Try again sweetie.

>...I was a Justin bugman...

thanks sweetiepie for speaking truth.

>He can't read the sentence properly
Reread the sentence again sweetie. Maybe if you Catalonia's drink more of Schomo's Milk then you'll get strong enough to gain independence.

I quoted you properly sweetie

Hey retard. That's not was I was arguing. I was arguing the opposite than that. I was saying that just because people have been doing it a long time doesn't make it any better, and just because it's new doesn't make it bad. Try again sweetiekins.

>I don't like Trudeau
Catalonian brainlet thinks he can quote properly
>He said "I like Trudeau"

Youre first try at trolling was cute user, but you need to work on your presentation.

I literally quoted you correctly.

I took it out of context but I did quote you correcly.

>leafs calling people brainlet

allow me to kek

>Leafs are brainlet
>Have a better economy than Spain/Catalonia
>Canada is 3% Muslim despite Catalonia's 7%

Sweetie cakes, you must be 18+ to post here.

You have the same compounds in beef, actually about few thousand more per the same amount of beef.

>canada is 40% soy

cool story leaf, maybe we will share estrogen needles some day.

W-will soy give women bigger milkers??