Man what the FUCK

Man what the FUCK

How come this fucking guy can't ever make an ending not make you want to fucking kill yourself?

If you keep wanting to kill yourself, maybe you should just get it over with, so you can get it off your mind and focus on other things.

Then how will I read the next Okada Kazuto manga that gets translated?

Guessing no one read this then.

that is one hell of a filename

Honeyview does weird things.

Read it this morning. Really not what I expected the ending to be. Kind of pissed about it, Madoka didn't deserve that.

And it kind of came out of nowhere, like it just happened so suddenly.

I choose not to remember how this ended

i downloaded this like 4 years ago and completely forgot about it, thanks for the reminder op

Yeah op I felt like absolute shit when I read it
They didn't even deserve what happened to them, they were just lonely ass people

And it really sucks for the people who read the last chapter translated ages ago.
Make sure you get the new chapters, only like 30 + the last chapter got released 4 years ago.

what happened?

What's the ending?

I read the one with the short haired girl, sundome I think?

The ending was fine, she died, as was forshadowed since the first fucking chapter.
It was okay/meh

Ibitsu was more weird I didn't like the main girl and the MC (that tiny little perv) didn't appeal to me so I was just reading about 2 center characters I didn't care about at all and ended up dropping it

I think he was a doll geek
and seeing OP pic I assume something related happened to it

Dunno what the hell else the artist did but his art style is a hit or miss with me so I'd rather not explore more into him and end on a 1 for 1

Madoka has acid thrown on her face, goes to hospital, the video of dildo in ass gets leaked online so Keigo has to move. It jumps ahead, Madoka is in the subway and some guys from school try to get her to go with them. She ends up stumbling and falling into the train line, presumably run over.

I heard someone picked up this recently. I have looked at the raw and recognise OP's picture, so I assume it is completely translated. Maybe I should finish it.

I'm really curious how the NTR happened

i think this man just has a hard on for sad endings

there was NTR?

Can't read japanese so dunno, but it felt like NTR from the raws.

Hey user do you need a little sister?

I've been meaning to read the other Ibitsu.

Is it any good?

Manga has never been a particularly good medium for the horror genre but this one along with Junji Ito's work are the few I can recommend.
The hospital segment in particular can be chilling.

It's okay if you wanna feel like shit after reading it. otherwise don't bother. I was honestly pissed after reading it but i guess that was the point.

Holy fuck they translated this shit finally, thanks OP i'm gonna read then i'm gonna kill myself when i finish it because i already know the ending.

Nobody gives a shit stop blogging asshole.

I loved Sundome which is why I'll never read a manga from him again.

Sundome's end was great but it was just too sad and I don't want to feel that way again, I was 16 at the time I think so it hit me extra harder.

Weak pussy.

He only talked about Sup Forums related stuff though.

Dude fuck off Its depressing as shit.

She will never be real.

What I'm assuming it went down was it was being cut short since the parts of her were going to be extended. Also there was a bit of a foreshadowing to why he hated touching humans.
Goddamn I hate that teacher for basically ruining this series.

I guess it was too much for you, because you are weak human who runs away from everything that is anything but ''positive'', keep running boy, but one day you will have to face with reality and see the life for what it is.

Op asked a question and I answered
if it hurts your bum this much consider suicide

Nice blog post.

His new one is better.

I dont even follow the manga and that makes me depressed.

Is anyone translating it?

Thats real funny user

It had a white face and black eyes.

And it was right