Chi No Wadachi

Third chapter just posted.
What do you think psycho mum is going to do when she meets best girl?

I really don't know what is going on.
Nothing abnormal is actually happening but the atmosphere is weird that everything feels weird or strange.

It's just going to continue like that forever and nothing strange will ever occur

Bravo

Everyone is going to fuck in a giant incestuous orgy at the end, aren't they?

Nah someones got to die, its in the name

>girl asking beta out on a date
dropped unless it's revealed the girl has mommy complex herself

Am I the only one who thinks his cousin will get sexually attracted to his mom, and is gonna talk some dirty shit and MC is gonna lose it and punch his face?

Calling it now.

Something big will happen at the trip. I bet the mother will try to rape him.

His cousin gives me the vibes that he is only there because he's horny for Sei's mom.

I feel like any character could rape any other character at any other moment. Something is gonna happen on the trip.

This, thats the vibe im getting so far.

But his mother already loves her own son clearly.

She's probably gonna say something at the trip like "Sei-chan, I want you in my womb."

No seriously, what the fuck is going on?

>two weeks for a 20 page chapter
wadafack??

It's because the autor is doing 2 manga at the same time, Happiness and this one.

I was expecting MC to lose it at the cat.

The girl raises a few alarm bells, there seems more going on there than just some meek classmate with a crush. What's her ulterior motive? Seemed totally out of the blue.

But yeah, Mummy's reaction when she finds out the "friend" is a girl should be entertaining.

That would be pretty stupid. Sure something like that could well happen at some stage but it's too early for that, needs a longer buildup.

Well is no one going to dump it?

don't know but i love it. Hope it stays this way

MOMMY

Wouldn't it be funny if this manga didn't go anyway, and just ended up being normal as fuck.

hence the name "A trail of blood"

She's way too cute

>oshimi
>anything stays normal

Isn't the whole schtick that things aren't normal despite appearing so?