>thot seflie
thot

transgender

Crimean with balkan surgeries i guess

thicc

Dont care,would suck on those tiddies

She's Russian. The answer is Russian.

So not white.

I wonder how CIA Spencer would respond to us trying to cuck him and get his wife to send bobs.

Are you sure, look at her face

This.

That's a Xer at best.

>brown eyes

Yeah, no thanks.

Looks like he's stuck balloons up his shirt.

Looks like i tranny i know but her body...

Titcow race from planet D33P-1N-Uranus.

this looks like a fairly poor attempt by a weathered bimbo to desperately grasp at the tail end of what used to be her youth.

Bulgarian or Dinaric

FBI

Probably Armenian

this.

that is a fucking man

>she

Bog

>tfw you need fresh lactose

she got so obliterated she deleted the post

>5
She looks half transgender half vampire

She gets a +5 bonus while killing monsters at night and can cast the confuse special ability on male enemies

>she

JUST

EXACTLY. also khazar.

You lucky fucker. Only thing I nd up pulling is my seeds

witch

I really wish we would ban women posting. It just makes me feel shitty

MILK TRUCC

Male

Looks like one of the smaller landwhale races.

Turk

Thick

Reminder that Spencer is /ourguy/. Everyone not acknowledging this by now is a fucking mongrel.

Get on the right side or get strung up with the (((new right))) mongrels, you amerimutts.

Milk truck has arrived

Fuggggg I would pay a years salary to personally watch her get blacked.

I would end up tugging out fun after like 4 seconds of watching them fucking and then stick around to watch the entire performance with a content smile on my face.

even better :^]

She's hu white

/tits

No Patrick, titties are not a race.

Imagine being Richard Spencer in the Alt-Right scene and having to go home after another day of doing nothing and being all like “damn, Nina Kouprianova, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your curvaceous body and horrific pig-like monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my White Nationalist character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is fuck another 17 year old twink from his rally. Like seriously imagine having to be Richard and not only sit in that chair while Nina Kouprianova flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and blotchy skin, and just sit there, call after call, hour after hour, while she barks in that dog language to Kremlin. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on Twitter tells her she’s TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, NINA LOOKS *STUNNING*!! because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch her hippoish fucking moon face contort into types of smug smirks you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of submissive fuccbois wearing red hats and later alleged BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missouri. You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on her rotund stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid in roubles to sit there and revel in her “statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)” beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with cinnabuns in the previous months. And then Putin calls for another march, and you know you could kill every single person in this movement before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Rick. You’re not going to lose your future Nazi career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

M I L K N E R S
I
L
K
N
E
R
S

>refusing to understand the obvious analogy

baboon assholes for lips

Savage

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggg

He is trying to get on their good side. You think he supports the liberty ship bombing?

pull de udder one

How many loads do you think Spencer has dropped on those milkers?

looks arabic desu

and to think you want to suck then huh? that's why one must seek a virgin.

looks like the same race as ben shapiro's sister

HuCow from Khazaria

>she

I'd love to clean up Dickie's goo.

Is tranny a race?

he was trying to make the point that whites want ethnonationalism like what jews in israel have

zionism is basically jewish ethnonationalism. ben shapiro can claim he's against identity politics but when he claims to be a zionist he is engaging in identity politics.

>Richard Spencer got to blast into that: rub his pelvis against her clit, balls-deep, held tight with a leg-lock, smell of her hair and sweat stuffing his nose, and mouthful of titty while he came.

The mommy milky race

Tittymonster.

The boob race. I guess Spencer is a boob man.

Tittistani

>flag

She looks like a Maghrebi

He's reading your post RIGHT NOW.
Also their 2nd kid is probably born by now.
Say something nice.

She is white but just has horrible face, but damn the god given body.

“Something nice.”

she's a russian tatar

As far as I understand she considers herself Eurasian. "The great inbetween" as she calls it. She would self identify as biologically somewhere between European and Asian.

That is probably right but she is of mostly white Russian heritage, based on looking at her.

So? If I could balls-deep cum in his wife and cuckold him with a 3rd kid, I'd probably take the chance.

Fuckin' use those Akuma Spirit Beads she's wearing as anal beads.

>Explaining basic things to tards

>My ID
Oh my god, this is the best I’ve ever got here.

thos juggs, that's gotta be shooped her arms couldn't even lift those

why do turks idolize aryans?

appropriate digits