Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

Does this show have anything related to the real life Machiavelli?

I have to write a report on Machiavelli and maybe watching this can make learning about him fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RU4RnBcNs3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you know the answer to your question.

Where is the male MC?

Will there be doms? Is my fetish going to be satisfied?

Is the MC a happy-go-lucky idiot? Near virgin in knowledge of women? Is he as plain as a Dunkin Doughnuts bagel? If not, then the ship is doomed from the maiden voyage.

The male students are all in drags and get treated like subhumans
You will like it

Nobody wants to see him on a promo art

This is an 18+ website. Fuck off.

>Learning about Machiavelli in high school
In what country?

>Is the MC a happy-go-lucky idiot?
Nah, he's pretty cool. You could say he's a bit of an asshole.

>Near virgin in knowledge of women?
Does not seem to be the case.

>Is he as plain as a Dunkin Doughnuts bagel?
No, he's more akin to a Dunkin Doughnuts freshly brewed cawfee with 2 sugar, very little milk.

>It's another the girls are stronger than the guys show
Yeah no thanks.

Every country.

The MC beats them and they join his harem
You will like it

Not my country

One of the most alpha MC in recent time, why was he not shown? Is his design too genetic? When he puts on the gloves, he looks cool af

So a harem shounen?
At least the girls designs look good.

Character designs look cool
Picked up

Machiavelli did nothing wrong.

There will be a lot of battle harem next season it might be easier to put it in one thread. Is the manga has strong fanbase?

For those who don't know, this series is highschool battle harem done right. It doesn't try to be anything else, just cute girls and shenanigans, and the MC is moderately alfa.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=RU4RnBcNs3U

If you don't know this series do not read the manga, It will spoil some pretty good things that I think will be better executed in the anime. If you don't care, the manga is pretty good for the genre.

Again, the series doesn't try to be anything other than a highschool battle harem, and that is the only thing it suceeds at. If you don't like the genre you won't like this one, but god is it fucking better than shit like rakudai and asterisk.

Also, Rin best girl.

Middle school here

I think i will enjoy this anime.

Not really. Only drills and the masked girl end up vying for him.

I think this is clear definite harem. You can even see the MC and the setting. It is not being harem would be something a miracle and i doubt it would happen.

I've seen the raws. Drills and the masked girl are the only constant presence with the MC while the other 3 go do their own thing.

no, no, no

Harem is like that. sometime the MC decide to choose to break the harem because he like only one girl but in the few next episode he decided to marry them all.

MC didn't do anything like that. Mask girl and drills are the only ones who follow him around with the excuse of keeping an eye on him. And no, romance isn't on his mind at the moment.

Romance or not harem setting is harem setting. It will lead to harem regardless. Telling it is otherwise is worthless and waste of time because it is definitely will be harem no matter what. If you don't like harem the don't watch it, simple.

a question about the manga, are the scanlators behind the actuell chapters?

It will be joyful season if you like battle harem genre.

Shame it won't have as good as an ED as Asterisk.

I think the PV is decent enough.

No

Amou Kirukiru Is best girl(girl?)

Yes, a lot.

>It will lead to harem regardless

Not when drill and mask are the only front runners presented being in the bowl.

34 chapters in total. Although some of the chapters have a part 1 and 2.

I told you before. It is harem if you don't like harem don't watch. Don't waste your breath antagonizing other people.

Will it fill the void Antimagic left?

I was going to give it a chance either way. Black hair reminds me of Tokiko from Busou Renkin

He wasn't antagonizing anyone, nor did he claim disliking the series. It's a fact that up until this point those two are the only heroines showing romantic interest in MC.

Assuming is a retarded thing in the harem series. If you go by assumption it won't be harem series until the end of series. People will claim so many retarded things in the process. Wasting time and only to lead to shitposting. Harem is genre like that.

>will lead to

I just want them to hate fuck already

Satori best girl.Dat delisious nipples,mmm

Also 12 episodes,although it's nothing surprising

>Antimagic
Is it crazy enough to be like Metal Gear Revengence? Will there be enough despair and awesomeness that it top each other?

I don't think so.

Otaku anime are expensive. A long running and 2 seasons of anime usually cheaper.

>Dragon Crisis director

It is in the PV.

That's my biggest concern,I hope this dude will restrain his shitty hands from ruining another series

Char Design is great.

you forgot Amon

>loli with bear
Picked up

It's even better

is this going to be better than akashic record? the girls in that one look cuter.

They are both pretty similar but Akashic Records takes itself a little more seriously, specially when it comes to its magic system.

>Bear sword art
>She's literally just teaming up with a bear.
This is like being able to punch stuff really hard and then calling yourself a muscle wizard