Having met a lot of black guys, I have to say this picture is accurate...

Having met a lot of black guys, I have to say this picture is accurate. It doesn't mean they're smarter or more capable than white people, but they are definitely more likeable and more sexually desirable for the average woman.

>inb4 replies from a bunch of rural retards who have never met a based black dude

>leaf

Don't bother, they'll never understand

>rarely autistic

>will steal educational equipment from his own classroom

>leaf
Like fucking clockwork, the eternal leaf strikes again. Bra-fucking-vo.

Nice data there, nigger...

Masquerade*

OP BTFO, pushing your fag ideals on others. honestly kill yourself op.

like everyone else mentioned,leaf.

Look leaf faggot, just because your wifes son tyrone is black, doesnt mean shit.

What the actual fuck is wrong with leafs? Is it something in the water?

>nigger
>socially skilled and easy going

pick one, fag.

If thats true OP then you should move ASAP to Detroit, or East St. Louis, or Compton, or South Dallas, or any other place where you can be surrounded by black males. Hell, why stay in America with the slim pickings? Why not move to Haiti or Liberia where you can get black dickings 24/7?!

The thing is that blacks in Canada are more Canadian than blacks in America are American

Most of ours have no interest in participation in American society because propaganda has told them to not take part in the white man's system

My African friends are more based than my African-American acquaintances

>will only indulge in crime because of bad environment

But they still commit crimes don't they. ;)

I'm just happy it wasn't an Amerifat that made this post

The crime they indulge in mostly just hurts themselves and other blacks. It's a crabs in a bucket situation. Meanwhile white men often engage in high level white collar crime that destroys countless lives and even the entire economy. Again, this is because we're smarter and more capable than blacks, but we're also sociopaths.

the more experience a person has with blacks the more "racist" they become. most kids these days fall for the cool hip black people in media and think that they are really like that

Yeah bro women love to have the fuck beaten out of them by their thug baby daddy before he leaves them pregnant and never gives them a dime.
>Socially skilled
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah bruh muhfugga bix nood muhfugga holdin it down yo hol up shorty hol up!
>Rarely suffers from meme illnesses like
AIDS, sickle cell
>NOT EGOTISTICAL
When the entirety, I'm talking 100%, of African-American identity, culture, movies, music, etc.. is centered around "I'm da best Ima kang I get munny son fuck you I'm so great!"

I can't even take the time to destroy the rest of your faggot meme, faggot ass leaf. Light yourself on fucking fire.

>white collar crime that companies are insured against

>murdering old woman in a church

Hmm, really makes you think.

We'll never be weak and conquered cuckold beta faggots like the two of you.

And the leaf provides us with the obligatory daily example of why they're the most worthless, retarded, and vile cunts on the planet.

Notice the amount of shillposts and BBC shit that comes out during normie hours...

With the exception of inventing the cuckold fetish, you could switch the references to race and it would actually be true.

I grew up in Galveston surrounded by niggers. What fucking fantasy land do you live in where niggers act like that?

Niggers are so insecure that if you show any self confidence they will find an excuse to attack you for thinking you are "too good".
Socially skilled means calling white girls bitch if they reject their advances.
Rarely suffers from depression but niggers named their melancholy music "Blues".
Also thousands of R&B songs about lost love.

>Being egotistical is a trait rarely found in him.
Most black males are a charicature of what it is to be masculine, they are literally ego driven whore mongers.
>Will only indulge in crime even when they are part of a college basketball team on tour in China with more than enough money to pay for their basic necessities.

>Natural born team player
Gets pissed off if not the highest paid member of whatever team he is being paid an already difficult amount to play for.

>Genuinely friendly

Genuine
Friendly

PICK ONE

....................Care to try again?

>mascarade
Kek