Tsugumomo OP is out

It's highly energetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqxdOnSn4Rg&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3BFhuSQef0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like one of those low-budget generic harem anime made between 2000-2010.

Its going to be garbage harem shit without the sick art. I feel happy for the author being able to monetize in this format but man is this going to be a bastardization of the manga.

Oh wow I didn't even know this was getting an adaption.

That was pretty bland.

Is it really going to air on animax? Animax is television channel for children.

It looks they they used the house he had built in Sketchup for that CG sequence at the end.

Forgot image.

Awful, just fucking awful.
The music, the animation, the characters, everything just looks bad.

How could they fuck up something so simple?
Oh god i just realized all the fanservice is gonna get fucked to shit too.
God damn i feel bad for Hamada that.

Doesn't interest me, still give you a bump though.

It's like Berserk all over again.

Nothing they end up animating will ever even begin to scratch the surface of doing justice to the source material.

Why does it have to be this way? WHY?

Fuck everything.

You know he expressed how happy he was for the anime on Twitter, right?

I've waited over 16 years for Blame! to be adapted and when it is it's by some shitty 3d studio.

>Oh god i just realized all the fanservice is gonna get fucked to shit too.

He acknowledged this openly in the anime announcement chapter of the manga, and even made a big joke about it.

He knows it's gonna be shit, and he knew it even before production. Just feeling lucky that his work is getting even this much attention, I guess. There's no justice in the world.

He's obligated to. He's smalltime, and can't express his honest opinion.

We the readers know what's really important to him. It's the same shit that's important to us, and that's why his work is so good to us.

If we don't like the anime or its neutering of the source material, you know he secretly feels the same way. He's one of us.

Why do you believe everything on the internet.

It seems I'm in the minority here but I enjoyed it, could have been far worse clang

Or maybe he's honestly excited about the anime. Just because you're disappointed doesn't mean you need to project your feelings onto the author.

Wow I completely forgot about the glasses girl and the other two males
The first part of Tsugumomo is so forgettable

The sad part is that the OP is usually the best animation/art the show has to offer

Man, Tsugumomo feels really dated in current year. It's all about battle schools and other light novel shit now.

This looks like something from 2006.

>finally get to see the chars Ive loved from the mango with voices and movement

>BAWWW ITS NOT A FUCKING MASTERPIECE WITH MOVIE-TIER BILLIONS OF BUDGET SPENT ON IT WHAAA SO GENERIC

what a bunch of crybabies.

But no one is saying anything about movie-tier budget, projector-kun, just that it looks like shit.

How many episodes this season will have?

Really? Fuck

Sp will end with the Suano fight?

Cheap anime are literally used as promotional tools for the manga - it's why they exist. Any more sales for the manga will be good news for the author.

So touhou finally got a real anime.

>Or maybe he's honestly excited about the anime.

If you believe or even suspect this to be the case, then you haven't read the manga. He's had many afterwords in chapters expressing his true, unfiltered views on what's most important to him in his works.

>Just because you're disappointed

Except that i'm not disappointed, because I never at any point had positive expectations in the first place. The elements that make tsugumomo great were never, ever going to be adapted properly into animation, if not for any other reason than censorship.

If you don't understand this, then you don't know shit about tsugumomo, or the man who created it.

ok, the last part of the op give me some hope for the anime, I'll watch it to see what kind of trainwreck it is, I just hope it isn't boring

There is a Cutie Honey movie coming, Nagai still is relevant!

Make it stop, Tsugumomo don't deserve something like that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3BFhuSQef0

Looks like from previous decade and too innocent. Zero G is shit tier studio

>It looks like shit
>That fight scene
>that fluid movement
>shit

since when did Sup Forums become an animation elitist?

There is nothing trainwrecky, it's just look like from pre HD era.

Great, this is interesting Live action adaption.

Legit looks outdated as fuck.
We'll see I guess.

Genuinely hyped for this. I don't really care if they don't adapt the lewd parts, I can just read the manga for that. As long as the anime is fun I'm happy.

if this scene is good in the anime, I'll be happy

It's not completely unsalvageable. If it had ufottable-tier post processing and a slightly more interesting palette or art direction it could probably hit the mainstream depending on which chapters they pick.

But they didn't, so moot point.

Rape Goddess (male(female)) a best.

No matter what you believe, you do not have a full comprehension of the author and how he thinks. Whether he's lying about being excited about the anime or not, it's not something you're privy to.

Will top mom make an appearance?

Is this being ecchi still has hope. I thought this series will air on animax.

I don't know

I mean, it's not like I came in optimistic, but still.

Yeesh.

That seems like a memory back when she was sweet mom. I want top mom.

3D is shit but at least it's the best 3D studio.

It will not and i think this is the first to air the new season too.

This, why couldn't they modernize it? Jesus. Just because the manga started looking like this, doesn't mean it should be kept that way.

kek(someone scan the redraw vol1?)

lets be real here tsugumomo really starts becoming pure kino after the first 20 chapters and the epic fight scenes start around what 40ish

dudes a pretty cool guy been working on this for like what a decade now does a lot of streaming and is one of the few mangka that talks with his "foreign" fans tl;dr dude is living the life

>tsugumomo really starts becoming pure kino
Have we really come to the point where people say things like this with zero irony?

People has different preferences i don't see something uncommon let alone wrong from the statement. In the end it is the matter of someone's taste would decide it would be good or not.

This.

The art doesn't do yoshikazu's designs justice. The animation seems pretty cheap too.

>Have we really come to the point where people say things like this with zero irony?
the post irony age of Sup Forums happened in 2010 grandpa

AFAIK only cover was redrawn.

The guy typed in all lowercase with zero punctuation and used "epic", it's a very good sign of a crossboarder.

I mean, using Sup Forums memes like that with zero jest. How is that actually happening?

You have a point. I don't even know what it means.

You are overestimating Hamada. Getting an anime equals to being recognized for your talents.

He is genuinely happy.

newfags flooded this place ever since 2007 and it never stopped flowing.

Bloody Hell.

Tsugumomo didn't deserve this. Like, an anime never would've done the manga justice, but this is just crap looking.

Oh well. More sales.

Looks low budget as fuck.
Also the OP doesn't fit the theme or ambience of the manga imo.

Doesn't matter, but I'm scared it will attract way too many secondaries and normalfags into this and the threads will turn to shit or the manga will get licensed in the west and the scanlation dies even more.

Your fear is baseless. About thread you can make another thread. Abaout It is being licensed in the west it would be miracle with that level of nudity and vulgarity. Even LN will hard to enter western market let alone manga that comes with more graphic ( picture)

Isn't Tsugumomo licensed in Russia? Those lucky fucks.

Sorry I don't know if I understood you, but more extreme stuff has been licensed, straight up hentai manga also have licenses, it's not like the only thing that comes over are shounen/shoujo manga.

And no, I'm gonna use the recent example of OPM.
Before the anime, it was usually talk about the two manga series, the web and the redrawn ones. Sure there was talk about powerlevels but it was slower, comfier.
Now every OPM thread is literally powerlevel only discussions, can't even mention anything else.
And you can't simply make another thread because the same kind of talk will invade that thread.

So no, as it happens almost every single time, anime adaptations tend to bring new people into the franchise who put less effort or are simply put way fucking dumber.

Only two volumes was printed. Probably because they licensed it trough JManga or something, and now they defunct too.

You have an example? It is long running graphic manga so there's an example a long running vulgar manga that's licensed and is released completely in the western country?

Add it for an LN too because i see it it's very hard to enter the market.

Logically speaking it's about censor being licensed doesn't mean it will not be censored thus making the product is not in its quality condition.

Between the loli triggered people and originalsourcefags can't wait for the threads.

>finally airing
How shit are the threads going to be?

keep seeing this series revered as pure greatness. is it really that far apart from from the standard formula?

no it's just fun

Should be fine.

This season has enough cancer shows to act as a shitposting buffer.
>SnK 2
>BnHA 2
>Danmachi
>Fucking NARUTO
>Berserk 2

You forgot Saekano 2.

Yes but only after about 15-20 chapters, and they're long chapters at that.

It's a grand blend of max perversion and superb action with a plot that isn't sudden, and is instead foreshadowed from the very start. The villains are interesting, and the main villain is amazing.

It's undoubtedly the best harem battle manga out there, really.

Yeah, Tsugumomo probably will go unnoticed by Sup Forums. I have kind of mixed feelings with this.

Being unnoticed is too exaggerated because spring season is the season of battle harem Tsugumomo will be the spotlight regardless because it is ecchi battle harem series.

>Rape Goddess (male(female))
This, too, is my favorite tsugumeme.

This is the first time Banmon is doing an anime OP, right?

I'm not that hardcore to be picky about VAs or staff. As long as it is decent.

It seems the circle jerk would be diverse.

It's the rare spectacular execution of a stale and tired formula.

When it's a lewd harem manga, it's incredibly lewd and the girls are gorgeous and interesting. When it's a shonen battle manga, it's got amazing fights that are both smooth and detailed. When it decides to have DRAMA, it's well-foreshadowed and impactful. Dude can fucking draw, he's like three standard deviations above average.

It's a shonen battle harem for people who would love shonen battle harems if they weren't garbage.

Didn't the author say he didn't want an anime adaptation in the manga a long time ago?

IMO, Hamada's general storytelling isn't as strong as his two other aspects, but they're definitely not bad.

A long time a go his manga still unknown to the world. He probably never expects his manga would be famous.

>Speed fights
>Ever good
>Especially from that angle
Hope you like being sad

>BNHA threads was never the same after the anime aired
>All the newshit that are gonna flood the threads who don't know about grapes-kun
Adaptions ruin everything, without doubt every single time

>kuso adaptation that will delay the manga

TRADITIONAL EASTERN VALUES

It looks like ass
It sounds like ass
The colors are ass
The gags looks like ass
The design looks like ass
The OP sounds like ass
The singing is ass

As if they give a shit about what their kids watch.

They always do unless the anime completely fucks up like Kuma Miko or like the shitty looking Hagani movie where the author had to say something about it.

>Kuma Miko
What did they fuck up?
I thought it was pretty good

Trash