New Nanoha Reflection PV

youtube.com/watch?v=hrDlvMyAWQ4

Other urls found in this thread:

nanoha.com/character_iris.html
myanimelist.net/people/7263/Yoko_Hikasa
tieba.baidu.com/p/5039689277
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks great, maybe I've just gotten used to the new design but it looks good in motion.

I would rather get Vivid Strike S2

New character: Iris
nanoha.com/character_iris.html

Does she not use a weapon? Or is she like Vivio who can just do magic.

Looks well animated at least but holy shit those designs, it is not only the lolis. What the hell they did to Signum?
Was it really necessary to change the outfits of everyone?

Her VA: 日笠陽子

myanimelist.net/people/7263/Yoko_Hikasa

Looks good. I'm hyped.

inb4 "that" raging autist ruins another thread.

Yoko is a pretty good VA.

Designs could be better, but still, put it in my fucking veins

The railgun looks really fucking cool.

>Yoko Hikasa

Oh come the fuck on.

Hs Nanoha Force been officially removed from the canon yet?

I would imagine

StrikerS movie next please Seven Arcs. It'll be 10 years this year since it aired perfect time to announce one.

>A mysterious girl who lives at the church of planet Eltoria. She is Kyrie's old friend. A cheerful and meddlesome girl who can never leave troubled kids alone.
Nothing about Kyrie and Amita that we haven't known about already, except that they have been in constant disagreement ever since their dad fell ill.

>Bikes.

that's an upgrade from roller blades.

can't wait for more magical nukes

Force is the future of the Nanoha world. They either need to finish it or man up and admit it is removed from canon which it doesn't seem they are willing to.

Until that is solved, we are getting only spinoffs and (inter)prequels, I fear.

I just hope there are not going to be more alternative continuities.

Hayate looks good

>Beret is safe, Schwertkreuz is fucked up though
I forgot, do we know if Small Boss is in this?

Vita doesn't look like she got changed at all.

So "This" is supposed to be a Movie, huh?
Looks more like some average TV series quality...

Thankfully she is untouched. I want to believe some based Vitafag on the team stopped the designer from touching her.

I hope that there will be the same amount of violence of Force

Maybe they want to make a fig for her and didn't want to fuck her shit up too much.

Time for best robot sisters.

I doubt there will be any violence. Probably just Nanoha and co blowing up robots.

>bikes
I'm really fucking hype man.

>Fortress
FUCK YEAH

MFW they say that it is experimental equipment that is not yet ready for production and might only be finished in some 15 years.

Please

Yukana as Rein II is in the cast.

I wonder just how many people are going to be in this movie.

For whoever is interested in "forbidden" parts of Nanoha, raws for latest chapter appeared few days ago tieba.baidu.com/p/5039689277

Story
>Eltoria, a decaying planet calmly heading towards its destruction.
>Remaining on this dying land is a family of 4, a pair of scientists couple who continue researching for their dream of "planet restoration" and their two daughter, Amitie and Kyrie.
>However, this "planet restoration" dream is on the verge of being washed away because the father, Granz Florian, has fallen ill.

>In the midst of this, Kyrie seeks for a way to save her dad and to restore the planet in a "faraway parallel world".
>The big sister, Amitie, tried to stop her but Kyrie shook her off and headed for the "faraway parallel world" with her childhood and also best friend Iris.
>Their destination is Japan, an island country in the far East of a planet called "Earth".

>Searching for the "key" to grand their dream of planet restoration, Kyrie and Iris head towards where the 3 girls "Takamachi Nanoha", "Fate T. Harlaown", and "Yagami Hayate" live in Japan.
>Their meeting will lead to a fight that puts both the two world, the two planet's fates on the line.

There's no NanoFate teasing in the PV.
I'm sad.

Calling it, Yoko Hikasa is evil and lured Kyrie into a trap with the power of /u/.

Too many.

they're going for the HayaFate paring in this movie.

She might be a ghost. Hopefully they don't do the kill leasbians cliche. Also I though Kyrie and Amitia are conventionally shipped together.

Can you just fuck off and kill yourself, !Akemi.
Do you have to ruin literally every single Nanoha thread.
No, really. Why would you even say this shit.
Other than you trying to harass people as always.

>Hopefully they don't do the kill leasbians cliche
If they do that in Nanoha's world it'd be a genocide.

Can we just have this thread please?

That's only because there was no one else to ship them with at the time.

Evil lesbian villain is trying to steal away the nice and kindhearted little Kyrie and corrupt her but it's up to the good big sister to bring her back with her onee-chan power.

Ignore autists please.

I hope you meant delete everything and just continue on from whatever happens in this movie.

The complete franchise is committed to NanoFate, including the movies' timeline, but that doesn't mean they have to shoehorn the couple everywhere.

Is Vita going to be a brat in this one.

Go away.

She'd better be.

I'd rather them shoehorning stuff than no stuff at all

>no ferret
>no arf
What's even the point?

They were only on S1, and Movie 1st, this is the third movie already.

Everyone forgot about them a long time ago.

They weren't on the second movie?

feelsbadman

They were in the second and even in StrikerS.

Pretty much the same plot as GoD, I'm guessing we will see Yuri appear in the second movie.

Why did Fate abandon her fucking familiar, at least let her be a pet for Vivio

Cause she's babysitting Chrono and Amy's kids.

>Why did Fate abandon her fucking familiar
Takes after her mother

They only had small cameos, like Arisa and Susuka and Nanoha's family.

it does

Arf was so fucking hot. ANd those muscles.

No dogs allowed.

>dem biceps

boner have mercy

God yes.

I want to be princess carried by her.

I really wish there was a bit more of them as they kinda just disappeared in the later shows.

She is so perfect.

I agree. I mean, I understand that some characters naturally get pushed to the side as the cast grows and the focus changes, but those two were such a big part of S1 that it just feels wrong for them to completely disappear into the obscurity of cameo roles without so much as nice transition.

If it makes you guys feel any better, the ferret fucks her daily in the infinite library.

>bikes
I thought that was Tea's gimmick.

Lesbians on motorcycles

>Fate had this sexy bitch at her disposal who would do anything to please her
>Instead, Fate settles with an average Japanese woman and sends Arf to work to an isolated library and help her brother with his children instead of asking her to help with Fate's own daughter

Fate fucked up.

They stole her dual pistol gimmick and now they'll steal her bike.

I'm guessing Nanoha is more of a cat person, I mean she already did it with Cardiche

That does make me feel a little better about it, thanks user.

NANOHA IS BACK, BABY

The only thing that would make this better would be Romancers' Neo, but Silent Bible does just fine.

She's so fucked up

>you will never fuck a ferret
Now I feel even worse

So no that Yoko is voicing the new girl is she gonna steal Fate from Nanoha since king records dropped her.

Romancers Neo for the second part, surely.

>Fate settles with an average Japanese woman
>Nanoha
>average Japanese woman

This. Nobody needs StrikerS nor any of the other shit. Just soft-reboot the continuity and don't fuck it up this time.

Do you want to kill Yukarin?

We would never get Vivio though.

This is the face of happiness, Fate loves her family

I would honestly prefer a new song, Silent Bible and Romancers' Neo are great, but more Nana songs are always desired.

That's just the fag who keeps yelling about everything post A's, don't pay him any thought.

I know, right? It'd be incredible.

No one needs this shit loli and her stupid fucking eyes we already have the best three girls that will soon become teenagers.

No but I would marry her.