Did everyone drop this show?

Did everyone drop this show?

I didn't.
It drove me fucking mad that the beginning of the ED strongly reminded me of a song, and I couldn't ask anybody what song that was because THERE WERE NO THREADS.

No, but I haven't watched the last episode yet.

Yes, it's pretty bad

I feel like it wants to be kind of a comedy but it doesn't have any jokes.

Dropped after one episode

Dropped after half an episode

Dropped after the first scene

Dropped immediately after pressing play

This.
There have been threads every week. They don't even die that fast.

Haven't watched #12 yet but I'm still following it.

Dropped it after the last episode.

Still haven't watched the latest episode.
The drama in that last arc is a turn off.

I'll save you some time.

MC and friends literally accomplish nothing and the bad guy was completely right, and got away with everything.

I kinda want to watch it now.

I feel like a lot of people on Sup Forums are so autistic that they can't understand jokes.

Yeah, dropped right after the Momoi episode. I only started the show because of her. Show was shit but I wasn't disappointed with Momoi. The fap was great.

Nope, finished and loved it. Another anime that if was a live action movie people would love for its themes, it falls flat on the average anime viewer.

I hated how the Aura plot got unresolved.

I watched it on 2x. Unbearable bad

BUMPING

UNBUMPING

I dropped it after episode 2. what a terrible show

Why did people not like this? the girls were cute, QUALITY wasn't that bad, what went wrong for your guys?

The Prime Minister did nothing wrong; the idol dietwomen are all idols first and dietwomen second. They could lobby for their pet causes from the private sector and nothing would be different; it's not like they're showing up to take part in the legislative process or anything while they're so busy dancing and prancing around the country.

For a plot driven show, there was too little plot.
For a serious show, the happy ends came about too conveniently.
For a character driven show, the characters didn't really interact enough with each other.
For a comedy show, it was too serious.

I didn't even watch the show yet I logged into the game nearly every day for its whole run.

I don't even play the rhythm game section anymore.

He should have let the idols be politicians again just because a small number of violent rioters held hostage a town with their "concert".

*he shouldn't have let

I was going to drop it because the first 3 or 4 episodes were really boring but then right around the episode where the kids start taking people hostage I kept watching it because I realized this show was going to be something weird and it was

She was the best girl, at least she showed up a lot

>the characters didn't really interact enough with each other.
I had a problem with Sanae, she was there in the background doing nothing like some sort of evil genius.

There were way too many boring characters and even if there were girls you actually liked, you knew that once their episode is over, they'd become completely irrelevant.

Reminder she had problems reading hard kanjis.

Kanji is hard, I don't blame her.