Where were you when China BTFO the west in the technological race grandpa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqobD2XUAJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I, for one, welcone our new insect overlords.

Can't wait to see the gore videos from these.

The government can throw money at almkst any new and make it work. All that does is redirect money to things consumers don't want and what some beuracrats want, it's not a good thing.

this, can't wait to see the 50,000 videos on liveleak

Spbp

Atleast they're getting actual infrastructure instead of endless hordes of niggers and kebabs

Says the third worlder...

I hope china reighn supreme for another 10,000 year

Unfortunately this is probably gonna crash and burn pretty soon

I was in my seat which is not something that can be said for the people in China who will be flying through the air when those trains literally come off the rails due to Chinese quality.

4 months after China made their super, cross country speed trains available for the public to ride, there was a head on collision with two of them. All I saw of it was the ONE picture on CNN and there was an information block out, they wouldn't let anyone go near the wreck, take pictures or video.

do these slanty fuckers even have an fda

what are these machines? someone explain or post vid

youtube.com/watch?v=uqobD2XUAJU

>American train derails in Washington travelling at 60mph.
Tragic loss of life, fucking democrats dont let us build new infrastructure.
>Chinese train derails at 360mph.
Hahahaha Chinese quality junk. Not like im going to be surpassed in superpower status anytime soon because we elected an international pariah as our leader.

>unfortunately we dont know when the videos will be uploaded
that is life friendo

>medium-low speed maglev
What's the fucking point?

Fair point but you lost me at the end their. Uncucked leaders love Trump.

These niggas cant even master escalators.

elon musk will make dem vaccum tubes and btfo chi na

Reminder this is what American right wing wants, to remove safety regulations and invest in infrastructure so we can have super fast trains that collide like China and super-deregulated airlines that fall out of the sky like Russia

>Pajeets only medicine to heal the butthurt is collecting and reposting the 4 non-freight-train accident videos an army of pajeets collecting accidents from China found over the last two decades
>half of them are actually from India but with the Indian logos and banners cut out from the video
>they know
>but they are too butthurt to admit it
>meanwhile their only reliable British infrastructure is starting to crumble

kek why do you worthless maggots even try to live. whats the point.

sour grape is all the white race has left

We've known about and experimented with mag-lev vacuum tube trains since at least the late 1960s. We were looking at them for defense purposes, i.e. a train you could rev up to say 500 MPH and then coast in a vacuum deep underground from DC to NY in 30 minutes. For all anyone knows it was actually built. There's allegedly an underground train to transport members of congress and the president/staff from DC to somewhere in WV in the event of a nuclear strike. Trust me, we're not technologically btfo by any of these people. Our black budget projects have to be completely insane at this point. The fact that we don't have a train that jim-bob and his fat retarded children can ride on is not indicative of technological inferiority, it's simply a matter of priorities.

>Where were you when China stole all their tech from the west in the technological race ricebowl?
And they're still twenty years behind.

ftfy faggot

>all differing opinions are invalid

I hope youre in one of the videos

>super fast trains that collide like China
>remove safety regulations
That would actually require Americans to keep and up safety regulations.

The only "people" butthurt enough to still perpetuate the meme that Chinese highspeed trains are unsafe despite leading in international statistics regarding safety and have to perpetutate a whole fabricated hoax "coverup" story about a single accident that lead to a nationwide public shutdown of trains just for security checks and hundreds of heads rolling in public that was never covered up at all just to cover up for the lack of accident cases related to the actual train rather than someone somewhere running on the tracks (never happend with highspeed trains either anyawys), are butthurt Pajeet niggers who still cant build and mainatin a fucking regular train without foreign handholding.

>inb4 but muh China Uncensored manlet from his homeoffice said to his audience of absolute morons and retarded Pajeets
Dont be that nigger

>whats the point.

Sssh. They gonna be a super power in ten years!
*snigger*