Canada needs a Duterte. Anyone caught with a bag of weed deserves an execution

Canada needs a Duterte. Anyone caught with a bag of weed deserves an execution.

Agreed. They use it to rot the minds of the populace and turn us into complacent little drones.

LIKE DUDE WE SHOULD ALL JUST LIKE GET ALONG YOU KNOW MAN
LIKE NO BORDERS NO WALLS JUST LOVE YOU KNOW MAN
LIKE NO NATIONS WE HAVE NO CULTURE
LIKE DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH YOU KNOW BRO
LIKE TIM HORTONS AND HOCKEY AND WEED AND MAPLE SYRUP
LIKE JUST SPARK UP THE BONG DUDE AND OPEN YOUR MIND

Unless ofcourse the offender is your son, then you let him go like Duterte with his drug smuggling son.

Kek

>half of Canada gone in two days

Good idea.

Excellent idea!

delete this criminal

fuck off proxy kikes, we have enough gooks here.

Fuck you, I smoke pot and think none of that shit

Op i used to be like you. Still haven't done drugs. I took a sip of alcohol for the first time in my life 2 months ago. I am thinking about trying it. The only side effects are to smoking weed is bad sperm count. Thats all i can think of.

Alcohol on the other had needs to be purged.

All white people.

Its Chinese and Asians don't touch that shit. Only white Canadians fell for the weed meme.

Asians do it too retard. Arabs do it too.

t. leaf

>All these assmad weed addicts justifying their addictions

Then why did the same people make it illegal in the first place? Was it an accident? Did they not know better? Or has the plan changed?

To give them reason to search you and your property.

And why give that up for the sake of "complacency", when we are already fully domesticated anyway?

So you want to depopulate the entire country?

This is how I know you're an idiot

Yeah. Canada has too many progressives and leftists. A cheaper way would be nuking Ontario, Quebec, BC and the Atlantic but w/e.

It's always about the most important and fragile thing to those in power: Control.

The day of the lamppost is getting near.
Those in power hope to buy time by keeping folks on their couches. Weed can help in that regard.

Until it doesn't.

Canada has one of the highest rates of opiod and soft drug abuse in the world. The Canadian People cry for the drug problems to end, turning vainly to failed liberalizing social policies.

This has only intensified Canada's Degeneracy. Drug use rates have risen under JUST's disasterous leadership, whereas under Harper Marijuana was on the decline. The liberal government claims legalization will save lives, while all evidence points to the opposite. Why are urban centers that have opened safe injection sites or wegalized now all suffering from a spike in overdoses and crime? Because harm reduction is an absolute failure.

Legalized Marijuana is legalized brain damage, preventable mental illness, social decay, and will not end Canada's gangs. Only the meticulous killing of dealers and repression of drug addictivists will end this self-inflicted plight. Dutertes crude administration is annihilating drug dealing in his country, and in a developed country this effect can only be magnified

Prohibiton for the people, Trudope gets the rope

if you killed any Sup Forumstard who smoke weed you would have to kill most of Sup Forums except for me since i'm the only one who doesn't smoke here

So you RCMP guys are snowed in and bored tonight?

Too cold for curling?

>4893▶
>Canada needs a Duterte. Anyone caught with a bag of weed deserves

I'm pretty sure it's not weed that he's concerned with

3/10 for trolling effort.

All it shows is how stupid you are. Whenever somebody asks for drugs to be banned, there's never a good excuse.

"Buuuttttt muhhhh people doing heroins! Tink of duhhhh kids!"

If anything legalizing drugs would be like population control in a good way and let those who wish to use fairly, do so.

Keeping drugs illegal and supporting it, means you support criminal gangs and the deaths that follow due to drugs. Drugs are never going away.

Also Isn't it funny his Son was tied to drug trafficking and he had said he'd kill his own family if he was caught using or dealing? Durete didnt do shit. He's a fraud and anyone who looks up to him, is uneducated.

He's basically killing off other dealers so his little shadow armies can operate.

I'd be willing to bet my bank account within the next 5 years, durete is linked to a criminal organization or corruption. He's improved their country for the short-time, due to his fraud ass killing off competitors.

Agreed!! We need some hardliners here ..,

Weed Gives You Cancer, it makes you lazy, and It impairs your learning. You should know that

Reminder that this junkie actually thinks this is a Good Idea. If you look at the places that legalized it, you can see that it has caused lots of damage. Drug stores are great places to rob and make lots of money.

Everywhere needs a Duerte.
Also weed is not what he's after idiot, he's after hard drugs and commies.

Weed fucks your entire mindset up, makes you weak and unmotivated and more tolerant to horrendous shit.
It is a mind killer, the perfect drug for the goyim.
Alcohol isn't that bad but it's similar in regards to the tolerance, good for an escape and social interactions

He actually seems like a great guy.He's quite funny and witty and is good with english. I watched an interview with him from RT and he's a respectable character. They are lucky to have a leader like him. He is what leaders should be like. Also, the fact he's open about being molested just shows this guy is no bs

Yeah, sure, your ruling feminist elite kicks back every night with a j after a long day of ruining Brexit and policing incorrect opinions... there definitely isn't anyone on this board who became more conservative after trying it and uses it responsibly... nope

ya because you know the water you drink and bathe in, the food you eat and the air breathe is sooo good for sperm count. Lol you probably take steaming hot showers and shamppo and condition your hair everyday too but are worried about smoking a joint lowering your sperm.

#
One part per a thousand is comparable to one in ten. This is your brain on liberalism.

You want to know the real reason why drugs haven't gone away? Leftist undermining of the so-called war that has intensified to the point there's no enforcement at all. They duplicitously claim to support legalization for health reasons, but their true intentions are merely to faciliatet their own addictions. Harm reduction is nothing more than a reframing of goal-posts away from the only relevant figure: prevention of use.

But all their lies are for naught. The facts speak for themselves: drug use in canada is not falling thanks to Trudope's black market rackettering, it is only growing. The addicts will tell you all manner of rationalization to make it appear as if they are a majority (false), as if they are innocent (false), as if they are pitiable (wrong, pathetic). Truly the fags of our time

I smoked it myself for a long while, it fucks your brain up. Made me feel unmotivated, gives you a clearer view of the world a touch but mostly makes you go all peace and love or overthink shit.
Maybe you're the exception to the rule and have the golden receptors that are only on the alzheimers gene, but as a rule it's shit.

Wish I'd never drunk or smoked anything, they're a crutch

>canada needs a duterte
no, canada needs a fresh start

Weed is fine. Fuck off OP, mind your own business.