Meme Flags

You fucking idiots keep falling for the meme fag shill posts. Every fucking time. (((they))) keep posting bait and worthless niggers keep bumping it. For fucks sake sage meme flag posts. Drop a redpill and leave. It is pretty easy to do but some people keep responding to them.

This board is becoming shit not because of the raids but because of the worthless little bitches that keep responding to them. You are all niggers.

>real shills use real flags
>pls show flag

fuck off

I concur.

Do you guys get notifications when people post these threads or something you don't like Rabbi?

>t. buttmad jew

yes I have a script wagecuck

Sad. Jews are so neurotic.

checked

>t. semi-jew

You're the Jew.

See, shit like this. A meme flag nigger. Useless.

Shills will commit suicide in January. They can't shill against a full blown junta on mainstream media.

OP remains a faggot.
Sage goes in the options field.

Get a room you two homos.

You're a fool.

>we don't pretend goys

how can anyone fall for your shit?

How does jew dick taste?

Fuck all newfags. I mean, how do they fucking fall for such bait? They are so fucking obvious: meme flags, repost of an image, same copypasta, and one post by OP
Also, e-celeb threads shit up this board too

Show your real flag, nigger

>gimme info goy

time for aliyah bruv

newfags are destroying this board.

not only that but shills will bump their threads with a new VPN

and thus we know what you are.
A nigger or a kike.

>t. jew

deductive reasoning shill is deductive

>Not just filtering them
I even filtered the Germans, Jews, and Leafs because they're practically meme flags.

One should always ignore leafs.

Maybe go get something to eat rabbi cooper...

jew calling a jew a jew bing a jew

>shills be shilling shills

white is right, now say that to me boy, kek

What was even the point of adding these stupid meme flags? All they're used for is shitposting.

is that real pic lmao? sauce

you think Sup Forums themselves are doing it ? or are bought out by gubmint pigs and shit like that that dont care about free speech? and maybe the niggers posting are just pig niggers?

> adding
Hey new faggot, let me guess you got here for tge electuon right?
Pol, like new, is a board for trolling and satire. Its all a joke and it still shocks me retards take this seriously.
pop has always been all about trolling

Srsly, you faggots are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

sage still goes in the options field.

Kill yourself George Webb