She slept with DJ Khaled?

hi elliott

jesus christ, just look at those mutts

This is next level cuckery.

retarded. he also probably shared them and whatnot. hes an idiot

please be my ai gf

>really, nigga....

Fucking spics.

Where's the one where the dog bites his arm?

It was for a video parody. Fake news.

pure autism

this fag should kys

WE DA BEST MUZIK!!!

>tssstt
Cesar is the man, fuck off. Anger dog is learning to listen.

honestly if this is the punishment for defending your honor you might as well kill the bitch and her lover

What kind of bullshit is this? This has got to be fake news.

Do we know what happened next? No part of the bolice post implies that they are going to flag this post as hate or are gonna charge her with a crime.

>submission
That's actually apathy, I wouldn't care either.

We shouldn't even be here discussing whether or not she was arrested. Free speech is a human right. The government has no business in judging whether or not non-violent, non-criminal speech is "illegal".

>I feel like

You fucking deserve it. Men think, women feel.

What should happen is we hang that Darren motherfucker from the highest tree and leave him to rot as a message

Hi Met

My feelies have been hurt by this random girl halp.

Part and parcel of living in a cucked society fucking literal pussy, and I'm not referring to the thot.

>innocent men should be jailed so that at least someone is punished on behalf of all the guilty rapists who walk free
wow is this justice in any sense of imagination. This is just a double whammy of compounding one wrong doing with another.

This

>Rosenberg
never fails

This makes me so mad for some reason

I wonder what exactly this girl sees in this guy, by her own admission she's not attracted to him, and if he was rich I think it would have come up. Maybe she has a manlet fetish she doesn't want to acknowledge? It just seems to me like you'd write that relationship off as incompatibility rather than hurting the both of you by trying to continue it.

Am I supposed to able to read that? You absolute nugget.

I dont play mobas, is she supposed to be doing her role wrong?

Shes not in the kitchen, so yes shes doing her role wrong

please be my ai gf

Well yeah but you're a depressed loser, so that doesn't help much on the "submission" part.

I feel like this one cannot be real. I believe many women are soulless whores but not so many of them that they can form a consensus like that.

I'm pretty sure if you have a violent Labrador retriever you did something.

Jail for 56 days for laughing on Twitter when a guy died on live TV? Is that fucking real?

>never get married
I didn't want to have this mentality but it ends up making more and more sense as time goes on. I just wanted to protect and provide for a woman. Make her happy and have lots of babies. Raise strong sons and daughters in this current kiked society. But it seems giving in to my biological imperative would just be wasted with the way white women are, or at least the way they are right now. I'd probably just get hurt and feel like I no longer have purpose like so many other guys out there. I'm at the point where I'd rather just pull a Tyrone and have kids with multiple women out of wedlock with the difference being providing for them and always being in their lives.

this

She isn't actually playing. Fucking attention whore.

Nothing. She's a well-known personality here. She's been sued for other things she said but nothing from this cuck police force.

Nothing wrong with the gameplay itself. Just walking through woods because laning bottom is too dangerous. But some other user seems to think she's not actually the one playing. Might be that

Nice flag

Nice colors, Murica.

What's funny is a lot of his advice can be applied to women and children (not the tssst stuff but the dominance aspect)

That cunt needs his head caved in with a metal bat

You'll notice a common thread in a lot o g cheating stories. Weak men. Be stromg, he alpha, he the provider, and you won't have a problem with a quality woman. But if you're weak or too spft, they'll find someone else. Women need a strong man in their life. If itsnyou, you're golden. Don't let weak men and degenerate slits tear down the nuclear family. If you don't do your part, the progressive and degenerates of society will win. Find a good woman, be a good man, and start that family.

>dude just find a good woman lmao

Thought that was Fluffy omg

This
Your life is ruined the day they give you a prison sentence, might as well go out in a murder-suicide

>dude MGTOW, I couldn't find any good women in my mom's basement so we need to help the leftists destroy the traditional family

Everyone's tried this, the girl always freaks out becuase they are now brainwashed from day one that they need to be in charge 100% or they are being oppressed

Modern American women are hopeless entitled whores

Probably the same kind of idiot who hears and gets appalled about Islamic Tribunals in Rural 3rd-World Islamic countries that order the female family member of a Rapist to be raped by the male family member of a female raped victim, yet doesn't see the fucking irony about him having no problem with a similarly reversal of a situation.

Okay, let's analyze this post :
>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>muh #tradlife
Yeah okay buddy boy, come back when you have an argument
incels.net/viewtopic.php?t=10

Yeah, South Park did a hilarious fucking episode on it.

southpark.cc.com/clips/155251/cartman-vs-the-dog-whisperer

>that bulge
Jesus. Fucking gross.

echochambers
cheating whore attract cheating whores...
of course there are decent women, but they won't be in those groups

t.rabid ultracuck

Fucking leaf. Please be my ai gf

Jesus, I hope it's just trolls trolling trolls. You'd got to expect women would be more cunning with that shit, and not post stuff that could get them caught by any jealous nasty bitch in that group.

But we all know, these hoe's ain't loyal.

Considering the link you posted, my ad hominem was more an accurate description than anything else. No one ask you to prom then?

HOT AND HEAVY AND BEGINSA ALMOST RIGHT AWAY

Labs actually sit pretty high on the dog attack list. They're tied for 2nd place with Rottweilers, Doberman, German Shepard, Akitas, and huskies. Obviously the pup-of-piece is in first place with over 30 unprovoked attacks that ended in fatalities. You know how many all the breeds in second place each had? Two. It goes from over 30 with pits to 6 breeds being tied for 2nd place with 2 kills each.

you can't play and laugh like that at the same time

>just be a strong and firm man
sorry user, even though the bible tells me I can beat my wife doesnt mean the government will.

Holly, and a good chunk of the dogs Cesar "rehabilitated" were no shit put down some time after his aid. It was enough to have the show stop. It's ironic, because one of the dogs he trained later was a pitbull that belonged to my neighbor, named Astro who attacked my Doberman lapdog. After his training, and meeting with Astro he was just as unstable as I had last met him. They keep him in check with a shock collar that stays on 24/7.

15 years in prison means basically living is destitution for the rest of your life because this isn't a white collar crime (rip off old people's retirements is fine, pissing off a cheating roastie isn't). This is one of those things liberals do that have the exact opposite effect they want: the winning strategy is to kill the bitch and her lover and then flee the country.

I would shoot that motherfucker in the goddamn chest

I dont care if irrresponsible women become single moms.
I just hate it that the state cucks me by using my taxes to pay the welfare for these women who refused to fuck me for most my life.

this is literally true

t. chad

Everyday of my life

> my future husband by my side
Holy shit that is rage fuel

You're fustrated that degenerate whores didn't leave their stench on you? You are fucking degenerate as well you're just crying foul fuck off you vermin you get gassed too.

The joke is that a donation was made by an account called "BaltimorePoliceDepartment"
She starts cracking up when the notification with the pie pops up.

You would probably get extradited for a double murder case if you went to any country that wasnt a shithole. So either way your life sucks, I say make a show of it and get some people thonking when the story hits the telly.

doesn´t help me at all, social cues are tricky

>Wife cheats on you
>Don't have proof
>She gets full custody of kids, half your stuff, and a quarter of your income for several years

>Get proof
>Go to jail

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Murder seems like the only appropriate solution.

This image is gold

Killing those who participate in adultery shouldn't be a crime, let alone discovering those committing adultery. Honestly stone them to death if their partner is OK with it.

I feel nothing. Is this what nonwhites feel when they see the plight of whites? I've been drinking heavily, so my IQ might be the same by this poingt