NEW YEARS HAPPENING HAPPENING

This is what we know. I will be citing links after this initial post:
>indian man on twitter claiming since november that las vegas will be nuked on new years
>this mans twitter was apparently locked before because of his other famous predictions that came true ie. one regarding nepal's devastating earthquake
>he specifically mentions the name of a tennis arena
>said tennis arena is "closed" and has been "out of power" since christmas with "trained electricians" working on it since then
>global consciousness has been swaying retardedly today
>gcpdot.com/
>with back tracked data this isn't the way the dot acts just because it's new years as global holidays very rarely impact the dot this much
>dot data on par with the attacks of september 11th

>Possible life in america change happening?
W--ww--w-w-w-w-whwats going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

gcpdot.com/
twitter.com/GundaleSandeep/
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/31/las-vegas-hotel-shooting-leaves-2-security-guards-dead-gunman-severely-wounded.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing will happen like always

nothing happened in las vegas last night

Nothing. Ever. Happens.

maybe this is why ive had dissolution these past days, there might be a happening

This is the one. We caught it before it happened. We always just miss things. We got the Ayy disclosure happenings under our belt and it's time to add this one. This one is big.

What is dot

What is the global consciousness dot? You've peaked my interest

well, right now it's one dot. it never needs to be more than one dot.

Larping thread.

>gcpdot.com/
It was popularized many eons ago. It is arguably every mans gateway drug into the paranormal as it was a popular phenomenon to make documentaries about

>The Global Consciousness Project collects random numbers from around the world. These numbers are available on the GCP website. This website downloads those numbers once a minute and performs sophisticated analysis on these random numbers to see how coherent they are. That is, we compute how random the random numbers coming from the eggs really are. The theory is that the Global Consciousness of all Beings of the Planet affect these random numbers... Maybe they aren't quite as random as we thought.

twitter.com/GundaleSandeep/

This doesn't make sense to me. Why Vegas? Why the tennis center? Doesn't add up.

this larping shit again?

My body is ready

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/31/las-vegas-hotel-shooting-leaves-2-security-guards-dead-gunman-severely-wounded.html

related?

fuck off with your new age larping shit, even /x/ would tell you fuck off.

report these threads.

That's in Boulder and not the Strip. Almost all of Las Vegas Boulevard will be shut down and crammed with people until 3:30 AM. If anyone wanted a large crowd will be on the street or on Freemont Street Experience. Security is very much heightened, they're not going to let something happen again.

oh fuck..

Lmfao

put me in the screencap

I want to believe so your laughter has no affect

SAGE AND REPORT ALL LARP THREADS
>>A
>>S
>>A
>>L
>>L
>>L
>>A