Whats going to happen in 10 years when all the SJW feminists laywers pass the bar?

Whats going to happen in 10 years when all the SJW feminists laywers pass the bar?

I still don't know what a fuckboy is. Insult?

Girls call me fuckboy all the time and I have no clue what it is either.

They work based on emotion. They will lose, A lot.

idk but you better watch out, these public lawers will fuck you up

gen z will be getting their first ARs by then so you tell me?

They’re calling you faggots.

Those who represent the worst trends at the moment.

>Fuck boy is nigger speak
>a put down
>she knows their lingo
>she's ready to prosecute niggers

/our/ prosecutor

They'll all end up being shitty public defenders or having to find another profession because they aren't good enough lawyers to have any real success.

They'll get a first-hand view of crime statistics and be redpilled instantly.

>gen z will be getting their first ARs by then so you tell me?
>thinking Gen Z will be able to own a gun

Kek

I hate fuckboi's too though. Faggots

that already happened with the first wave of feminists there are many powerful feminist lawyers in industry, academia and on the scotus. keep failing at life dumbass white boy.

>being a prosecutor
>wanting voluntarily to be poor
>getting an advanced degree to be poor
>going into substantial debt to get an advanced degree to be poor

Why not just use the word "faggot"?
What in the fuck does fuckboy even mean?

The male lawyers talk circles around female lawyers here.
It isn't even a contest, a loss is still a win if the opposition uses a female lawyer. Because the punishment becomes so minimized it's not even really a punishment.

Now female judges, that shit is painful.
Family court system is insanely gender biased.

You literally cannot see the skull on her left shoulder.

i didn't know lawyers prosecuted people, thought that was the prosecutors

remove your buttplug madam

Is that a fuckboy, a handsome tool?

Shes just a small town ohio girl who went to a liberal college and saw the 'real world' and is now a self hating white who thinks Trump is satan and every republican should be killed

The worst trends? You're talking about a guy who shows up to the bar in sweatpants.

prosecutors are lawyers in the US at least

It's a challenge. A prod at your masculinity.
They want the D.

WHITE BOOOOY

>all women are lawyers
>white men start commiting crime, fuck having incompetent lawyer
>niggers gonna nig, continue crime
>roasties get redpilled

That's nice, sugarclit, now enjoy your -40k worthless pre-req undergrad and -100k oversaturated law degree. Oh, and yes, I would like fries with that. Thanks!

Just makes her naieve. Ohio has a lot of small good ol boy towns. Once she has to deal with actual niggers for a few years, she will wise up.

Fratbros and people who uses the DENNIS system. It basically means
>yeah, I sucked his dick, but he's an annoying retard; also, he won't take me out, wtf

Save the tweet and use it in my defense. CASE DISMISSED BOYS

>fuckboys

It's fuccbois, white women can't do anything right.

Fuckboy is what sluts call chads that fucked and chucked them. I consider it a compliment.

That's not what it means at all.

>A pussy ass nigga with no common sense that laccs good judgement and is constantly coming incorrect at REAL NIGGAS who will whoop them at a moments notice at any time and any place. Is also known to call the laws on a nigga therefore endowing them to a status of life long whoredom.

it's pretty much just white guys

her profile is private. Why are you her friend?

No it's not

>I feel lead [sic] to do so

Can't wait until she does this in an appellate brief and it gets thrown the fuck out. She will blame Trump I'm sure.

Law school has been a fall-back for bitterbitch feminists for decades.

So far you still can't prosecute men for not giving you attention

Women aren't smart user
The reason you become a prosecutor is to get on the bench or run for office
Not as a long term career.

>when all the SJW feminists laywers pass the bar?
>feminists
>pass the bar

>feminists
>pass
>the
>bar

Won't do them any good unless the judges are also SJWs. Ideologically driven progressives rarely make for good lawyers. They got into law because they have a bias rather than because they're good at it.

We'll have white sharia in less than ten years, so women will not be allowed in the public arena

Only the most deeply brainwashed or out of touch whites DONT become rascist after working anywhere in the justice system.

It's literally the most goddamn bias-confirming place in the world, packs and packs and PACKS of feral niggers day in and day out. It gets to you after a while. When you see the seething tide of human garbage you lose all empathy after long enough of a time.

The government becomes oppressive, there's a revolution and all the SJW dykes are given summary executions. The women learn their place (for a bit), we rebuild, and do it all over again in about a hundred years. After all, what else is there to do on this rock?

>Whats going to happen in 10 years when all the SJW feminists laywers pass the bar?
They already have, one notoriously feminist judge set by bail for a domestic that was quickly dropped by the DA at 7k, more than the bail she set for the dude in my room who committed assault with a deadly weapon. Some female lawyers are cool but the feminist ones are real and they are really fucking shit up.

I'll never understand why some anons are against Sharia law, it's actually a pretty good system.

Some justify it as a racist society, they usually become shit tier pds or judges.

>MRW these social media posts are eventually used as evidence of unethical behavior in their career based upon an agenda against a protected class and they're disbarred

They fuck up and get stripped of their practice.

That's the way white women are using it though nigger.

> In ten years
Other than a fairly based core of right wingers, the legal field is mostly full of soft liberals who support the rabid SJWs in every endeavor. Thankfully, the SJW numbers are kept low by the fact that they still insist on being paid, but the number of paying jobs for SJW nonsense is limited.

While most people don't want to work and only do it to live, the SJW finds the concept of work degrading and insulting. They won't do real work just to pay the bills. Get the TV lawyers out of your head; most lawyers go day-to-day doing boring ass shit. Contracts, wills, employment agreements for the middle class and their employers, plus a lot of traffic work. Boring civil shit where you never see the inside of a courthouse. SJWs would rather work at coffee shops than do that. They make shitty criminal attorneys. They make shitty IP and tax attorneys. They make shitty injury attorneys. There are only so many Soros Bucks to go around for the civil rights positions.

Expect the numbers to stay about the same, so if you're able to do so, work on the soft liberals who enable them. Those are the real problem. To put it in Sup Forums terms, it's the relationship between Jews and women. Jews don't have the numbers to do anything serious on their own; they're enabled by women. Same with SJWs and soft libs.

Nothing. The system is already run by beta faggots who see every other male as a competitor . They pass down vengeful sentences because of their cowardice and inability to move forward in life.

Meanwhile women already get extremely light sentences and are rarely prosecuted since beta faggots will always pine after even the lowest value pussy.

Long as they are not defending me
Last thing i need is my lawyer bursting into tears

They already are lawyers. I work in the industry and have a complaint pending against me for holding the elevator door open for one them and allowing her to enter first.

Holy shit, that goblin creature on the left.

This. AI will force out all but the best. That ain't gonna be these bitches lmao

the gender war of 2027.

a socially acceptable alternative to 'faggot', a loser basically.

socjus liberals thrive on hurting people. Every waking moment of their bitter lives is spent on gossiping, scheming, insulting, gaslighting and hurting other people. The problem with that though, is they are cowards so they stay within the margins of what society considers acceptable. They will no longer rag on fags for being gay, or perverse, or any weird shit like that, or niggers being niggers. None of that socially acceptable. Society deems it acceptable to call people "white trash", or white men anything you want to call them. Socjus SJW liberals are the worst "people" on the planet, truly evil where every single action they take is driven out of spite and spite alone. You see this when they pursue a professional field or career - it's not about being 'successful', it's about conquest. "We taking this over now", "We gonna fuck you up", "Fuck men and fuck white boys this ours now"

it's basically an insult for white males

It’s a terrible system, look at the Islamic world and ask yourself: “is this what I want my nation to be like?”

If it is, then feel free to move. Most people here who advocate for white sharia are just to beta to properly control their women and just need someone else to do it for them. Not the type of people we should be listening to really

>just white guys
what did white guys do to hurt you so badly user?

I still can't get over the fact that they are refering to us as promiscuous gay twinks

Libs wont be winning many SC rulings

>> Capitol University
>> ELCA

Fuckboys are probably going to continue to get laid with the option to counter sue cat lady lawyers.

shh thats the mandatory jewish laywer

> want to prosecute fuckboys
> get in as a prosecutor
> mad because first defendant is black
> mad because second defendant is black
> mad because third defendant is black
> mad because fourth...

4th was a spic guys in case you don't know.

>women
>pass the bar
kek

she'll probably never finish law school

I knew her in person

Law student here.

She either isn't in law school or will fail horrible in practice.

You can pass the bar and still do horrible as an attorney, most people do.

But I can imagine she already has a job lined up at ACLU

Real question is- what happens when SJWs become judges?

>Trigglypuff.gif
>anyone hiring that.
No thanks on the fries, I'll make a salad at home.

Underrated

Something will have to happen. Universities use their role as the gatekeepers to meaningful employment in order to subvert industries. The ultimate goal is having every aspect of society work to advance the agenda of the left. The legal industry is one of the most important.

It's seriously unbelievable. Literally every single student in the UCD law building is a purple haried radical marxist.
The future is so fucked.

SJW goes into law to lock up suburban white cis men.

Ends up seeing the hyper violent culture of blacks.

Most if not all SJWs in my class are idiots. They’re content with its just passing the class. One SJW said she doesnt like property class because white
Men have historically owned property throughout the centuries. Yes, because property is all about land. /s

With that being said, to become a judge one needs grades, they will all land up at the ACLU, PP, etc., those people will take anyone.

>Whats going to happen in 10 years when all the SJW feminists laywers pass the bar?

All the stupid white men who flooded into powerless blue-collar and trades jobs will be going to jail in DROVES over minor offenses like cat-calling, sexual assault, having sex while intoxicated etc. etc.

Future you shortsighted faggots fucking chose. I mean really, your race is heading towards extinction and your brilliant plan was get a job as a sheetmetal worker or welder? Good luck saving your race with those positions of """power""". Idiots.

Oh she is bro, I know because every single twitter and facebook post starts "so today in law school..."

>Trumplestitskin

Wtf does that even mean ? Why are libs so bad at insults ?

>pass the bar

Most of them will get overwhelmed when Devarius Jenkins is showing up in their pile of of paperwork again. They'll leave their ADA jobs to either join the ACLU to "make a difference" (not deal with blacks) or become defense attorneys/alcoholics as they try to cope with their ideals and the reality they deal with every day.

>vicious female prosecutors ruining lives to further their own careers.

Female lawyers have been doing the same thing for ages, especially to black men.

But now it's trendy for white women to hate white men instead, so prepare to be legally lynched. You asked for it.

Ummmm guys... is this why the kikes are turning collages into liberal infested shit factories?

It's actually genius

If she becomes a prosecutor.... she's gonna end up red pilled.

i cant wait till we can hang all of you niggers

This is true.
Women should never hold power.

Ireland has a legal system?

To fight over potato rights?

We already got a preview of what will happen. Activist judges blocking Trump's orders pretending they have legal grounds. The respect for legal system will plummet and it will be one more step towards third world country.

Is her chin on the right completely fucked or is it a weird light effect?

10 years of public service and paying debt based on income and debt erased

Yes..when a woman says it, that's exactly what it is= a man who burned her. When a big says it= basically a faggot

Trump is appointing justices to the highest appellate court. They’ll get stomped

They will be ridiculed because the law doesnt support their delusions.

Meant nig*....phone isn't used to nigger shorthand

lmao this
even if she makes it to being a lawyer she still has to compete as a fucking lawyer which she cannot do.

If anything we should be encouraging SJW dumbshits to be lawyers just to get BTFO in every courtroom ever and wreck their life with eternal debt.

>Niggers
>Common sense
>Good judgement
Come on user