youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtube.com/watch?v=QtYQkevCuOM
search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f62ad865-d5f7-40c5-b7c9-f0d0ef5ba404&coa=coa09&DT=Brief&MediaID=cf3c652a-64d7-4ad7-a87b-30474651e634
youtube.com/watch?v=vBdRjLp90t8
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/947583361924648962
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/947580775569985536
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/947574862075301888
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/947570942712086528
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/947560822481539073
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Today I will remind them.

Destiny's audience, suicidal wrecks.

(cont.)

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Remind them that Jean Francois GaRAPEey has 7 rape allegations?

Reminder that desticucks literally use the same cheap phrases in their shitposting.
Too bad they didn't even read what they're writing about.

Goyim... I...

reminder that destiny is the trump of the left and will never stop winning

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib [Embed

Holy shit is this real?

vid and Twitter list 2/2

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig

Destiny's problem is that although he is compassionate for those he feels are less fortunate than him (minorities, transgenders, etc.) He completely ignores and berates the problems of those that are less fortunate and white, especially if they disagree with him. Destiny lives in an upper middle class white suburb and isn't subject to the trials and tribulations of less fortunate whites. Memes aside, if he truly viewed everyone as equals as he claims, then he would understand the problems and concerns many people have.

Calm down slay queen. I know those evil raycis Nazis have you LITERALLY SHAKING right now but it's okay. We'll have a scream day to let it all out.

Reminder that Destiny literally does an open stream for hours every single day and invites any and all alt-righters to come on and have a friendly and civil chat about politics, ethics, race realism etc.

Why are you Sup Forumstards so afraid of him?

If he's the retarded manlet that you think he is why don't you contact him and BTFO him, my dudes?

In principle?
Yes.
As an actual screenshot?
No.

No good stream today?
Dr.LAymans stream is too cringy

because we literally don't care about his reddit-tier opinions. Personally, I forget he exists until you faggots do your ebin PR raid

Warski's on trial for gassing Hasbro HQ and Tonka is exhausted

The absolute state of tiny fags.

My offer stands from the last thread

Hey Aydin if you are reading this I wanna make an offer. My seed is very potent and I have been known to get women pregnant with sets of triplets and quadruplets. I hypothesize that after one night of wild, rough, and sweaty sex that I can make you fertile again. If it doesn't work then at least I will have made you orgasm 20 times in one night. If this turns you on respond by saying on Twitter "waffles are better than pancakes"

Destiny is such a creep.

Are you the one that keeps posting Darkest Dungeon memes?

Let's face it, Vee, and all due respect. The Don, rest in peace, was slippin'. Six months ago could I have gotten to him?

>skinny fat bod

Reminder that JF literally does an open stream for hours on multiple days and invites any and all people to come on and have a friendly and civil chat about politics, ethics, race realism etc.

Why are you D-Drones so afraid of him?

If he's the retard fucker that you think he is why don't you contact him and BTFO him, my dawg?

chuckled audibly

Link to Laymeme. I enjoy his cringe at least.

Hey just a heads up to d.gg chatters you are not allowed to browse Sup Forums, you risk getting banned from chat forever

t. Banned long timer

youtube.com/watch?v=QtYQkevCuOM

In his interview with Mike Enoch, JF said he has been preparing for doxing and defamation for years. You won't be able to do shit to him.

BTW, silencing him is the only way you and your autists can claim you "won", pretty sad.

yeah anythings better than sitting here and baby sitting Tiny kids at this point

Oh HO is in here. Let the autism commence.

Thunderfoot could beat destiny in a debate.

I don't want to do shit to him. I want him to come out and admit what he did was wrong. But he won't, cause he's a degenerate moral nihilist who pumps and dumps like a nigger

>If this turns you on respond by saying on Twitter "waffles are better than pancakes"

The pact is sealed. If she writes that, I kill myself.

Fuck off you pious faggot

Go complain about Destiny trying to kill children

I have to go to work but I'm still waiting for a link to the JF courtcase Greek friend. You were able to give an exact page so I'd expect you to have it.

Wait, is the 4/pol/ post a larp or is that something a tinycuck unironically posted? In which case that is some astounding info for the field of armchairpsych.
> tfw the reason lefties have this erratic behaviour and extreme emtional investment in left-wing politics and narratives is only because it is comfortable escapism from the grim reality that is the Sup Forums outlook

ebin lol we're breaking the cuckditioning

search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f62ad865-d5f7-40c5-b7c9-f0d0ef5ba404&coa=coa09&DT=Brief&MediaID=cf3c652a-64d7-4ad7-a87b-30474651e634

>tfw stuck in some shitty apartment in fucking Toronto hundreds of miles away from my family in Florida on New Year's eve

Someday – and that day may never come – I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this video mirror as a gift on my wife's daughter's wedding day.

Reminder:
>Destiny cultists organize themselves on discord/chatroom
>come on Sup Forums to defend him
>actually think they're winning cause they're "triggering Sup Forumstards"
>later they introspect about sucking tranny dick because they were told to not be bigots
>they pay Destiny for the priviledge of being his servant
I know it's hard to believe it, but it's not a meme. These are real people that choose to behave this way.

Lol
He hasn't won any of these debates except maybe 1 or 2. Depending who you ask.
What is this revisionist history, buddy. Stop memeing him as some sort of intellectual heavyweight.

Between Two Evergreens

JF and Mike Enoch discuss race realism, and the negative impact of shitskins and leftists on white civilization: A good dose of Christmas spirit is also added to the mix.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBdRjLp90t8

>neckpill on point

yeah it's incredible how brainwashed and submissive they are to Destiny's control over them. It's sad really user

>Toronto
Wew.

What so he could collect more money from gullible fools? I already know he’s wrong about most everything anyway.

Reminder that "needs to be reminded" refers to the statement of her mother saying that she needs to be reminded to help in the household, not with going to the toilet as you honourless shills like to claim.
Also, he asked for a page, you linked the whole document, gyrosnigger

Layman has Harmful Opinions on his stream, while Harmful is streaming on Twitch.
My brain can't handle the autism

You can tell he's never won a debate because his shills never cite examples or proof of him having done so.

Post yfw you actively plan and attempt to murder a small* child and then try to claim the moral high ground when you lose a debate.
>*=When compared to Destiny the child was actually titanic

>destiny being that much of a necklet

Watch out Sup Forums, I know some of you have legit autism and mental capacity of a toddler, so don't fall for JFs predatory behavior.

Every day is a safe day for Aydin Paladin ;)

She did not write anything until now. Looks like I will live another year.

you mean, instead of GETTING paid, instead of merely doing it FOR FREE!!!, that these cucks actually PAY destiny to shill on his behalf?!?!

Its fucking cold

holy shit

Court documents literally said she was a "mild case" and was "tired of being looked at like a child".

Her parents were mostly likely milking the system for court settlement shekels.

>not taking the bottompill

When you're so brainwashed you pay for the privileged to shill on Sup Forums

>that tweet is actually real

>shitposting 20 minutes before new year's eve
Don't you have something else to do instead of larping as destiny or anti-destiny shill in the same threads all day long?

With desTINY at the helm, your side still lost the race realism debate

>these cucks actually PAY destiny to shill on his behalf?!?!
Based on what I'm seeing on his "subscribe" page.

You better Tweet this to HO

Why would you have to pay for anything?

>can’t beat JF on race realism so they dig this up

Why are Tiny fans so pathetic? Is his manlet angst contagious?

tiny's fan-base is so disgusting and pathetic. sad!

You lost ancap. Aydin Sup Forumsadyn is virgin, immaculate and pure.

Dude that 15 year old slut looked hot as fuck bro. Don't fuck 19 year old college students though.

I'm bringing this dead resolved issue up because I don't have anything to debunk race realism with. God I hope my cult doesn't force me to.

>not wanting to pay so you can post frivolous texts on stream chat
Kys grandpa

*doxxes u*

holy cringe. Literal cult confirmed

ENORMOUS

FAT

KHAZAR

BOOTY

It's part of Tiny's Jewish pilpul tactics. When he's getting BTFO on hard facts, he tries to deflect using sophistry and ad-hominem attacks.

He got BTFO by JF a week ago, and he still won't admit it, and hasn't done shit to disprove the genetic science.

Holy fuck that's sad

Check her feed, she's busy arguing with some fag. She'll see my message in time.

NIgga don't worry I got time, I'll go out in 2 hours, as long as I'm here though meme arguments are gonna be demolished. Also you're literally doing the same thing

It's ok when trump does it btw

The absolute state of tiny tim fuck boys.

Anybody have that D&D alignment chart where JF is "lawful good" and Kraut is "lawful evil"?

Not Khazar. Aryan.

SOME WHITE PILLS
> SOME WHITE PILLS
SOME WHITE PILLS
> SOME WHITE PILLS
SOME WHITE PILLS
> SOME WHITE PILLS

I bring some white pills guys :^).

The_Guardian is going after Destiny, he is fucked.
Actually he already fucked up, apparently master Tonka was playing 74d intergalatical
dimensional chess with Destiny and make him slip some statements that broke Aydin free from Destiny legal move.

> Guardian presuring for the legal case
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/947583361924648962

> They fucked up
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/947580775569985536

> Lawsuits incoming!!
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/947574862075301888

> 74d intergalactical dimensional chess move
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/947570942712086528
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/947560822481539073

This is what happen when your cultist army is primarly compose by 16 year old kids and demented pedophiles.

this is worse than even doing it for free, holy shit

What does this have to do with tinychan?

Didn't he say he had some shit on density? I get lost in all his *teleports into your mainframe* "nothin personnel script kiddie" LARPingm

Colder where I'm at and there's actually white people as well. Toronto is a shit hole.

>Reminder that Destiny literally does an open stream for hours every single day and invites any and all alt-righters to come on and have a friendly and civil chat about politics, ethics, race realism etc.
No he doesn't. Why do you keep lying about this? Destiny constantly avoids race realist challenges because he finds it "boring". Then he dodges Faulk because he's scared of him.

how long til this fucker is doxed?

he's probably in the bushes outside destiny's house right now looking through his trash

I been seeing these threads for months now and have never investigated. Can someone gimme a quick rundown on what is /krautgate/???

Never, I hope. The Guardian is a modern day sleuth legend and his opsec is fully locked down.

Race is still real