Why wouldn't I be considered white to my fellow cousins in Europe? Explain it to me now...

Why wouldn't I be considered white to my fellow cousins in Europe? Explain it to me now, using actual legitimate argumentation.

hard mode: no memes.

That's simple OP, you're 21% Irish.

White is a social construct

europeans are racist against everyone evn their own countrymen (see irish fucks)

shut up, you are a kike potato nigger

>European Jewish
Throw it into le garbage

>21% Irish
>12% Ashkenazi Jew
Yeah, you aren't white, you're a degenerate Amerimutt, Fuck off Jew.

Just like expected, not a single word said in good faith. Tread lightly now; I've DESTROYED minds greater than any ofyours in both the debate department as much as the empirical. The European Jewish ethnicity has as much of a right to call themselves European as the Romance, Celtic, and Finno-ugric peoples.

Try me.

It doesn't matter, even if they did (which they don't), they still deserve to get thrown into a Gas chamber and nobody with more than 5% Jewish heritage (if that) should be in a position of power.

Because?

Why do you guys care so much? It's not like you're going to convince them you're white and they will come over and help us take our country back. They are making fun of us because Americans are the most racially obsessed retards on earth while also being extremely mixed. Even the full blooded Euros here are mostly European mix and not pure blooded. Also Americans were the ones calling everyone non white for years anytime we lost a debate. All this meme has proved is we are the biggest cry babies.

Because of their kike blood, it clearly will cause you to collaborate with Jews, There is something genetic about the treachery of the Jew.

OOC, what’s the trace region in the West Asia category?

I’m not subtly memeing or anything but can’t you legitimately be tracked down and thrown in prison for typing this sort of thing? Aren’t you paranoid?

My undivided loyalty lives and dies in service to the European race.
The Asiatic Jews are alien to me, and Judaism is a disease.

>There is something genetic about the treachery of the Jew.
except there isnt. if you've ever met jewish people in real life you'd know for yourself that is not true

>European race
Way to try to lump kikes in, their tactics are un-European, they run the media disproportionately, not because they're intelligent, no, it is because they are a manipulating race.

I have met them in real life. They are neurotic as fuck and degenerate. The fathers all molest their daughters.

Amerimutt hangs around with kikes, who would have thought it, I've met plenty of Jews, I interned in an investment bank, I had dinner with some and the entire time I had my back up, they're are a manipulating, nepotistic race.

>12% Jewish

just bc that

>reddit flag

what kind of jews are you speaking to

All depends on how hot you are, fellow Shlomo O'Reiley

There's a simple litmus test for Whiteness:

Looks White.
Acts White.
Is perceived by other Whites as White.

Fail any one of these and you're as black as a bucket of tar as far as I'm concerned.

If they are not more intelligent and only manipulative, then why do you let them fuck everything up? So it's not because you are less intelligent, you're just a submissive race by nature?

I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't waste the money,and I don't know if this is edgy enough.

No Jews. One drop rule kike. Raus!

>Raus!
not even the germans believed in retarded american inventions such as the one drop rule

You are 24% irish-kike with some mongol in you. Not white but still whiter than 99% of amerimutts.

Oh okay. I never understood the frequency in which that sort of thing happened.

>21% irish
>12% jewish

Yeah nah.

That is a false syllogism, fuck you. Most studies before Richard Lynn showed Jewish IQ to be 98-95 for Ashkenazi Jews, The reason we are being manipulated and not doing anything about it is because whites are too comfortable as a race, they are being fed propaganda by the Jewish media to keep them calm and docile, who will fire the first shot? also, because we are raised up with propaganda pushed down our throats, most don't acknowledge the Jewish control of the media or of the government, how are we meant to do anything about it.

>One drop of jewish blood is different than one drop of any other blood
not really. genetically jews are different, yes, but they really don't look or behave all that different. i've met jews i couldn't tell were even jews. they do look different from the average "white" american (although some of the white americans look more mongrel than the average jews do)

btw look up the nuremberg laws.

>Look up the *Nuremberg laws
You couldn't join the SS if you had any Jewish ancestry for the past 100 year, or 200 years if you were an officer.

mischlinge were still considered germans

Unrelated post can anyone explain to me who is shadman please