The ultimate battle of the blondes: Mugi vs Kyoko

Which is a better character? Which of them is a better waifu? Which of them has a better personality?

blondes are always shit, no exception

The one that didn't end up getting blacked.

Mugi

Mugi is the jobber K-On and the most boring

Both are best girls. Kyouko is funner, cuter, lewder, and takes better care of her friends, while Mugi would make a better wife/mother and is softer. Kyouko is slightly bester though overall though.

pretty sure both are dykes...

Kyouko is better character
Mugi is better waifu
Kyouko again

Mugi is a sweet, beautiful and kind girl. Kyouko is annoying.

For me, it's the eyebrows

this.

I love Kyouko and I think she should try going steady with Ayano.

Kyouko better as a friend cause she is fun and entertaining while Mugi is better as a wife.

>For me, it's the eyebrows
kek

But Mugi's so damn boring! She doesn't even say much. She doesnt' seem much fun at all.

Kyouko seems a lot more fun!

I'm biased because she is actually my waifu, but Kyouko is better in every regard.

My wife Mugi is so beautiful!

you can always get a divorce, user.

But while I also think Kyouko is great, I may as well vouch for Mugi being underrated as a character. She suffers from lack of exposure compared to Azushit but, especially in Season 2, gets the subtle characterization that K-On! did so well, subverting the ojou-sama archetype and showing someone with genuine curiosity and passion about the world around her, deeply generous towards others yet seeking personal independence from her sheltered, upper-class upbringing, formal and gentle with a mischevious, impulsive side. I love her.

The fruit.

Mugi wins.

hottest pic ever

It's kyoko

Mugi takes way too much nigger dick for her to be in any way considered a waifu. Bestiality is disgusting.

Would you rather be the Mugi so you get to cuddle with Yui or be the Yui so you get to cuddle with Mugi?