Asians pretend to be white

and it's pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey4n8vqlX_o
youtube.com/watch?v=q_Xd2xLAjDM&t=12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asians are superior to whites

doesn't matter how many blue contacts you wear can't hide those soulless insect eyes

It's better to asian trying become white than negroes or spics, Tyrone.

the dog's facial expressions look more human

>Work in an Emergency Room
>half asian half white nurse

I'm mesmerized by her. She is scintillating

I notice most niggers do complain about the fact that Asians try and "be" white and appreciate white culture like learning to play a classical instrument.

Would still bang and make mutt babies.

Everyone posts pics of their dinner on fb.

If Asians actually acted Asian, all anime would look like this. Consider it a blessing modern Japan has a hard-on for white culture despite not wanting to admit it.

It would all be rotoscoped?

>finns
>human
No

I hate it when wealthy Chinese immigrants try to look white, live in white neighborhoods, and shop at white stores like Whole Foods while looking down on us whites because they have more money. The only reason they have more money is because they're all corrupt.

Yeah, that's what anime would/should look like realistically. There's a reason an overwhelming majority of anime characters look way more white than they do Asian.

technically in japan they were using white makeup before they ever met europeans. kind of like india with blue makeup not sure why blue in india but it was a thing

The funny thing is once whitey dies out they will be the new white people. Shit skins will ruin the west and then try to flee to the east to mooch off of them.

Asians have been imitating us ever since we discovered them.

They hate themselves so much they want to be us. Koreans are the worst offenders.

No

>saying this shit while posting on one of the largest weeb websites on the internet

White skin was prized thousands of years before asian civilizations made contact with whites

sadly this. Racemixing is pushed to create a class of demon-children

its actually a fairly frustrating trend. loads of girls ruin their faces trying to get a white look through plastic surgery, bleaching creams, and other stupid shit

WHITE PELSON HEA

ASIANS ARE HONOLALY WHITE

DEAR WITH IT

this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey4n8vqlX_o

Muh trips...

Asians suck...cocks, and metaphorically.

>Sup Forumstards will never be able to be part of the superior asian master race
how will you faggots ever recover?

Have you ever considered moving to United States?

But Amerimutts do the exact same thing?

It's really funny seeing people complain and deny it vehemently whenever anyone points it out. I remember seeing a bunch of references put together by a jap a while ago pointing out all the reasons why anime characters look whiter than they should and I bet that got a lot of hate.

>like learning to play a classical instrument.

That's actually more Chinese than anything. They try to emulate the "West" by force rather than Japanese who were born Western, Western meaning have the capacity to have a free society. Japanese are just a naturally creative and free people.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_Xd2xLAjDM&t=12s
>4:00
>blonde japanese girl!!

the denial is REAL wtf??

I am American. I just live in gookland.

Asians are white enough for me.
Shit, we have some nigger-looking mutts here in the balkans, and they are actually natives.
Also, we are low-key stupid.
Some high quality asians would benefit us greatly.

damn straight. Their obsession with white characters is freaky as they claim that they're Japanese with blue eyes and blonde hair.

shit's hilarious.

Why is this the only pic of asian hookers that ever get posted

kek

>sorry-ass enlisted faggot

>England is no longer relevant

>Takes his anger on US anons
It's ok Ahmed, you don't need to brag about being white on Sup Forums to stay relevant.

>56% trying to save face
Says America, losing out to China, very funny.

the girl looks deficient, but that is a 10/10 doggo

And you’re not? Stop being such a faggot

>that hair

jesus christ you fucking chinks, take a bath once in a while

I post it everyday I’m on Sup Forums. She’s a personal favorite.

you do know romans made contact with the chinese civilization around 700 years before that was painted, right?

i'd marry the blonde one on the right

she's perfect....

Rude.

Asians are honorary whites.

i'd do that

still whiter than you

>Asians are superior to whites
>posts scared dog

>no one realises she's finnish

Just mop the floor and stop creeping us out

Do this.

there is no pretending its all art. Seriously only retards care about these kind of things.

>wh-whiter than you mohamed
lmao

what's the problem? I'm white and I take it as a compliment

Holy shit, the goblins actually exist?!

Desu without a second thought.
At this point I'd even sticc my 35 year old, 1 inch dicc in an ethiopian nigress

Das rite white boi, we will end whiteys whithout shooting a single bullet, after all yuor women craves the bbc

fuck gooks, fuck cumskins. There can only be one master race.

Why would asians want to pretend to be white?
Asians are better in every aspect from IQ to looks.

Pale skin = affluence due to having money to stay indoors. It isn't even about the race but the status.

How easy is it to slay Korean pussy?

give me an asian that can come close to this

They work for our military, britanon! That guy is in the air force, one of the more "intellectual" branches as well!
At least we have guns but holy shit the memes are a reality

Closed due to AIDS?

google "asian female" and literally EVERY pic is better than that. She looks like an incest result.

Pale skin and white makeup has always been prized in many Asian cultures though, user.

You could compare it to how the color purple has been associated with royalty elsewhere or soft hands meant that you were rich enough to not have to resort to manual labor.

As for colored contacts and/or hair, they only have like two hair and eye colors over there (brown and black). You can see why it would get boring.

and they've achieved fuck all, whites aren't the most athletic, intelligent, aesthetic, artistic or musical but we don't strangle the character out of people and know the value of independence despite insecurity. Thanks to that we achieve more than any other race.

Sad times indeed, you guys should've handled the other races differently using the colonial era.

Pretty easy. 4% of Korean women have been prostitutes. My boss is a crazy single mom of three kids. Even in my small town there are multiple brothels staffed by college girls who want to buy expensive bags and stuff. Research it.

All strongmen have been white, we are statistically the strongest race when it comes to physical prowess. Pacific Islanders are a close second but they are more fat than muscle. Whites are also driven and competitive, as history has shown. They can be again.

Asians are ugly desu, the only good looking ones have had extensive surgery and cake on dat make-up. We Russians call them "plates" due to their flat faces.

Asians pretend to be white and its HOT!

my parents are immigrants from shitslav nations but you are right that Americans should have kicked the ex-slaves out and built a wall right after the Mexican-American war.

poor chinks

Pic very related...

I think it is too late to fix now, the biological experimentation has been driven too deep.

Thats not your boss is it?

sick materialistic race

>the absolute state of white women

WHAT THE FUCK

what the fuck are you on you fucking faggot?

That dog is terrified as the soulless wisp in human form touches it's very being. Those eyes are dark and impenetrable, silently speaking of a demon within that has no name.

No, just a random pic from Sup Forums.

Gross Russian chink attached.

Nothing makeup and some good old American dentistry can't fix.

white people acting black
now that's pathetic!!!

>muh qt Asian waifus

>cherry picking this hard
user, I thought we talked about this.

Asia is what would happen if Jews were the majority. Read “Ways that are Dark”.

>autistic failure posts this kind of shit while it's the new year's eve over there

Fucking hell why do you have to be so mean

I honestly wonder what kind of environment selected for the pronounced epicanthic folds? Or just that general eyelid shape? I can understand inuit having it due to the way sunlight reflects off of snow, but I don't imagine that the Japanese or southeast asian people had that kind of issue when evolving.

I think she's one of Russia's native tribes, we have a fuckton of small ethnic groups due to the sheer size of the country - Buryats, Tuvans and so on. Haven't crossed my mind an idea to date one, they live too far apart from where I am.

I agree. I prefer a nice Hispanic girl.