I love my mom chapter 3

I don't want a repeat of last thread. Let us discuss the new chapter.

ya dead op?

Not yet. Not yet.

What is this about?

netorare

Innocent family slice of life

Mom

Literally nothing: The manga

those few pages got me comfy. Keep posting senpai

My sweet summer child. It hasn't even begun.

she wan sum fuk

Why is the chapter called a trail of blood. Is this a comfy manga about a boy and his friendly mum, or is shit about to go down

Oh boy.

A couple questions:

The one that walks with him, is a girl or a very feminine boy?
There isn't any incest in this, right?

Probably she thinks is a male friend, shit is gonna hit the fan when he arrives with a girl

Are they fucking?

Fin. She will definitely feel betrayed when he brings that girl over.

Thanks for the dump.whats the release schedule?

Biweekly

There's always this looming sense that shit's about to go down, like that boy's gonna get /ss/'ed by his mom or something, and knowing this mangaka, shit will go down.

just read all the chapters so far. Wonder if shits gonna hit the fan soon.
kek was just writing that. I dont know much about the mangaka but holy shit they are good at conveying a sense of eeriness

that was a girl, and we don't know yet about the incest, but it's kinda looking that way, at least for the mom.

I have no idea, a normal slice of life of manga what a creepy/weird filter.

>dont know much about the mangaka
Ohhh boy you have no idea what your in for here, expect some fucked up shit down the line.

Its a girl you fag.

Why is this so hot?

im sure everything will be okay, r-right

gotta get back to your promised neverland thread with ray and mama senpai

>im sure everything will be okay, r-right
If you wanted everything to be okay, I'd get off the Oshimi ride while you still can.
Because the forced /ss/ that we're anticipating to happen is going to be hot as fuck.

it too late for that. I'm already addicted to mummies kisses

Stop prefixing force to everything or I will force my fist up your ass.

How about 'mother on son first degree rape' then?

It's not rape if he gives consent.

He won't give consent at first, but his mind will break and then he ends up banging his mom, every morning, afternoon, and night.

This mangaka suffers from very severe same face. Every character is pulled straight from Aku no Hana. He's also pretty shit in general aside form Aku no Hana.

I like his shading though. Seems minimalistic.

Wow, I just read the first three chapters and it really is literally nothing.

Inside Mari was pretty tame honestly. The 'twist' was pretty obvious once we found out Mari wasn't inside of the guy.

Why is this shit so fucking creepy goddamnit SHUZOOOOOO

I'm following this mangaka solely for his twisted characters, honestly, everything else is just a plus. It doesn't have to be arson+attempted suicide all the time, some yuri scenes and a weird handjob can work just fine too.

But when he draws cute girls they're always super cute, so I don't mind at all.

Anybody knows any manga like this one?
Just a plain but interesting slice of life story with a good character development. I don't care about romantic stuff as long as they aren't poorly made relations.

P.S.: I think these three chapters made me a mothercon.

>this author

Oh boy, trash!

Why do I always feel so tense while reading this?

Because of the sweat lines on every character in every panel.

I liked the first part of Inside Mari

>this comment

Oh boy, shit tastes!

I enjoyed the majority of it, but the ending was so abrupt and anti-climatic. It was conclusive, yet severely underwhelming. Shame, since everything leading to it was so strong. Still definitely worth the read, though.

This chapter got me a little excited. After finishing chapter 1, I couldn't wait for Fukishii to meet his mother. I knew that the moment Sei introduces her to her, mommy's fucked up nature will finally fully revealed itself and shit will go down. Can't wait for yandere shenanigans. Nice to see Oshimi isn't wasting any time setting this up.

Is this Manga about incest?

Is it any good?

maybe

Ok

What emotion is this face trying to convey?

It's by the Aku No Hana artist,- expect everything to fizzle into fart.

His mom is dying but she keeps smiling for the sake of his smile.

Love and wonder

>Is it any good?
The author is placing precedence on atmosphere, an unsettling ambiance as many have stated here. You "know" something Narratively, everything presented thus far has been mundane, leading to comments such as and
. But the execution of the panels gives a feeling of "tension", as in, you "know" something foreboding will happen - it is just a matter of "when." This feeling is augmented if you are familiar with the author's previous works.

The elephant in the room so far is the relationship between Sei and his mother. Typically, there is nothing wrong with a mother's affection for her child. And nothing she has done seems out of the ordinary: aside from the unnatural way the author portrays it with his art style. It is subtle, yet blatant. I cannot quite describe it. The eeriness in the first color pages in chapter 1 gives enough subtext that she is warped in some way, and is a ticking time bomb. There is no incest yet, but the implications are heavy.

Since this series is bi-weekly, I say wait about 3 more months if you are the type who needs action straight away. We are undoubtedly getting some developments whenever Sei invites his love interest to his house, where the "creepy" factor in the atmosphere story will bloom into the story itself.

reading chapter 2 made me hope that Sei and his cousin would engage in activities of the gay kind.

wonder what momma would do if he caught them playing hot hands or sword fights.

I bet she will try something at the hotsprings

Aku no Hana is shit

I mean, that is pretty hot too.

Yeah. This page actually gave me that vibe too on my second read. Thanks for reminding me.

But that last thread was great

This is a horror story about a boy having to pick between his overly attentive mother and a girl in his class that looks like a cute boy.

My dick couldn't be happier