What is Sup Forums's opinion on Nigeria / Nigerians?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Nigeria / Nigerians?

They are niggers

Truth in advertising.

gypsies of africa, they wanna scam anyone and everyone as far as my experience go. they are pretty crafty, gotta give em some cred

Looking forward to them all starving to death in a few years. Malthus was right.

They smart

>Malthus was right.
But only for niggers. The minute we stop feeding them they're done.

The northern provinces need some nuking

Igbo Nigerians are called the Jews of Africa.

A lot of the stats that show Nigerians are some of the most educated groups in America is because of Igbos. They also dominate business and politics in Nigeria.

I've spent a bit of time around Lagos and a nearby city called Ibadan. My impression is that parts of the "high society" are basically seceding physically and technologically from the rest of Nigeria, which seems like a teeming mass of impoverished slum-dwellers. In the modern high-tech enclaves, you have things like reliable power and clean water (because buildings/compounds have their own systems), speedy internet (because they are plugged into the fiber optic mainline for the whole region), etc. But then you go almost anywhere else, and it's like the Middle Ages with motorbikes and mobile phones.

Why are they so smart?

Like any other developed country.

Gonna be pretty cumfy watching millions of ignorant nogs starve to death out while living on a gigantic fertile land mass.

if you thought India/Indians were dumb and unhygenic......

mmm nigerians :3

Been around more than a few here. Ones that are not rich tend to be fairly ok. They ride their kids' asses to make sure they get a good education and stay out of trouble for the most part. Ones with money are absolute pricks. They think they are god's gift to mankind and treat everyone like shit regardless of color.

oh shit I read there's going to be a billion of them in 50 years, but they said all the polar bears would be gone in 40 years like 20 years ago so it's probably bullshit

comfy as fuck

nigerians that stay in nigeria are aight

Unironically some of the least worst kinds of niggers, at least the non-muslim Nigerians

They need to stop having so many children, they breed like fucking rats.

an african country with the literal word "nigger" in it. whats not to love about it.

also they have the best accents